1. #32811
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,833
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: I'm on the hunt. Hunting angels and holy fellas is my business.
    IC: isn't that helsing
    0r the opposite of helsing
    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    PWR: Jack Pheonix - The Hardcore King/Knights

  2. #32812
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,996
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC: isn't that helsing
    0r the opposite of helsing
    Carlin: More like the opposite. But I'm not interested in a reign of evil.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  3. #32813
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: I'm on the hunt. Hunting angels and holy fellas is my business.
    Divine: And Divine's business is to leave a mark..maybe EWNCW management will give Divine a real challenge and pit Divine up against you. Then we will see Mr Carlin get his rooty tooty fruity ass beat
     

  4. #32814
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,904
    Blog Entries
    1
    A reminder to those who missed it, Rage is now up in it's entirety. Please take a read and give feedback

    Welcome to EWNCW to bear and Chris Divine, Glamour Girl and Eden Sky, welcome back to TTC and Darren Bull, Rilla (or JosephBanks as he is now) and Seraphim, and welcome to Rage to HolyJose and, well, Holy Jose lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #32815
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: I'm on the hunt. Hunting angels and holy fellas is my business.
    Seraphim: You... you cost me my chance at the number one contender's match. You... you... you want to hunt the holy... then come hunt the biggest game you can find.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    A reminder to those who missed it, Rage is now up in it's entirety. Please take a read and give feedback

    Welcome to EWNCW to bear and Chris Divine, Glamour Girl and Eden Sky, welcome back to TTC and Darren Bull, Rilla (or JosephBanks as he is now) and Seraphim, and welcome to Rage to HolyJose and, well, Holy Jose lol!

    Yes, I have... officially returned to rage!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  6. #32816
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,560
    Blog Entries
    1
    I HAVE A RAGE IN ME!!!!!!!

    Great to be on Rage! Long awaited singles EWNCW debut
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  7. #32817
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,996
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: And Divine's business is to leave a mark..maybe EWNCW management will give Divine a real challenge and pit Divine up against you. Then we will see Mr Carlin get his rooty tooty fruity ass beat
    Carlin: You my be so fine, Divine, but I'm the Superior Technician, I'll make you tap out to the Cattle Mutilation.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Seraphim: You... you cost me my chance at the number one contender's match. You... you... you want to hunt the holy... then come hunt the biggest game you can find.
    !
    Carlin: James, God's Grace, you, Divine, Romulus... All on my list.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  8. #32818
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,191
    Great episode of Rage- hope people enjoyed Van's & my promo.

    Just sent my Brutality promo too

  9. #32819
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,560
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: You my be so fine, Divine, but I'm the Superior Technician, I'll make you tap out to the Cattle Mutilation.



    Carlin: James, God's Grace, you, Divine, Romulus... All on my list.
    You got my PM?!?!!? I'm about to do the Inferno thing too
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  10. #32820
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

    Today is the return day for the promo sent out by me and Vandarius so please get them in today so the show can go on smoothly tomorrow.

    Hope y'all enjoy your day.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.