Page 3260 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 22602760316032103250325832593260326132623270331033603760 ... LastLast
Results 32,591 to 32,600 of 40747
    Ano Doom:I'm still on the hunt for taking down all competition...When will it happen? When I will be given the chance? I grow weary of waiting...For it only furthers my drive to conquer each being I see...The more time passes...The more pain all shall feel...Take heed of this...Cleverly and Staples...The longer it takes to assign me a brand...The more disaster I shall send forth onto all in my path.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:I'm still on the hunt for taking down all competition...When will it happen? When I will be given the chance? I grow weary of waiting...For it only furthers my drive to conquer each being I see...The more time passes...The more pain all shall feel...Take heed of this...Cleverly and Staples...The longer it takes to assign me a brand...The more disaster I shall send forth onto all in my path.
    Seraphim:

Do not rush, my cybernetic fiend. Wait, let them saturate in their own ignorance to your claims. Let them lull themselves into a self-imposed, ill-conceived, state of defense. That is when you strike, strike them down, so that when they get up all they have fought for now rests with you. Championships, prestige, all of it can come in due time. Already I have gotten into the head of my nemesis and all it took was a small amount of patience. Take heed of these words, we shall indeed butt heads in the future - but for now, this advice shall serve you well.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *Romulus studies the black feather that Seraphim left behind with a scowl before he flings it to the ground in anger*

Romulus: Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
    *Thunder strolls by with his EWNCW Championship on his shoulder*

Thunder: What's the matter Ronnie? Something on your mind? Voices in your head?
    Oh, and you do know that feather isn't an EWNCW Championship, right?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Seraphim:

Do not rush, my cybernetic fiend. Wait, let them saturate in their own ignorance to your claims. Let them lull themselves into a self-imposed, ill-conceived, state of defense. That is when you strike, strike them down, so that when they get up all they have fought for now rests with you. Championships, prestige, all of it can come in due time. Already I have gotten into the head of my nemesis and all it took was a small amount of patience. Take heed of these words, we shall indeed butt heads in the future - but for now, this advice shall serve you well.
    *Looks at him half head cocked sideways...In the Jason Voorhes/Michael Meyers manner*

Ano Doom:You may be right for once...You may just have a point...I have warned them over and over and over again...But still they turn sideways and balk at my I try to let them know...They say I speak of falsehoods when in reality they all just run their mouths futilely...Without realizing they are the ones that are wrong...All they are doing is setting themselves up for a greater downfall when I truly get my hands upon them...The arrogance of every single man here shall mark the defeat of their well-being...Every time I meet one of them in the ring...They shall realize how wrong they truly were...Each time they see me...Hard they will swallow and sweat will pour from their brow as the truth stares them in the face...And Championships and prestige will come in time...The moment I have the shot at them they will be mine...Stolen from unweary braggarts.... Boisterous claims shall fall flat...Just as the men that make them...We shall without a doubt fight each other another time...Since now neither of us have a real,true brand...I just might agree with you though this one time...If they continue to turn their heads when I speak...Destruction will be brought down upon them all.So it shall be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Seraphim:

*Eyes the EWNCW Championship, cocking his head to the side. Mumbling.*

*Looks at him half head cocked sideways...In the Jason Voorhes/Michael Meyers manner*

Ano Doom:You may be right for once...You may just have a point...I have warned them over and over and over again...But still they turn sideways and balk at my I try to let them know...They say I speak of falsehoods when in reality they all just run their mouths futilely...Without realizing they are the ones that are wrong...All they are doing is setting themselves up for a greater downfall when I truly get my hands upon them...The arrogance of every single man here shall mark the defeat of their well-being...Every time I meet one of them in the ring...They shall realize how wrong they truly were...Each time they see me...Hard they will swallow and sweat will pour from their brow as the truth stares them in the face...And Championships and prestige will come in time...The moment I have the shot at them they will be mine...Stolen from unweary braggarts.... Boisterous claims shall fall flat...Just as the men that make them...We shall without a doubt fight each other another time...Since now neither of us have a real,true brand...I just might agree with you though this one time...If they continue to turn their heads when I speak...Destruction will be brought down upon them all.So it shall be done.
    Seraphim:

Right you are. And now, Demon, it's time for the calm before the storm. Let them forget about you, about your abilities, and simply watch as they busy themselves with other, mundane, things. I know where we shall go and where we shall meet and there will be nothing between us, except the space that separates us before the bell rings. We are not partners, but take note of this; they always say the quiet ones are the ones to watch out for - the hit dog is the one that barks the loudest. Show them that these are true, bide what time we have before we officially enter the ring, either as opponents, or in different matches and show them how lethal the calm is.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.

Seraphim:

*Eyes the EWNCW Championship, cocking his head to the side. Mumbling.*

Seraphim:

Right you are. And now, Demon, it's time for the calm before the storm. Let them forget about you, about your abilities, and simply watch as they busy themselves with other, mundane, things. I know where we shall go and where we shall meet and there will be nothing between us, except the space that separates us before the bell rings. We are not partners, but take note of this; they always say the quiet ones are the ones to watch out for - the hit dog is the one that barks the loudest. Show them that these are true, bide what time we have before we officially enter the ring, either as opponents, or in different matches and show them how lethal the calm is.
    Ano Doom:They sem to think they can forget me...They pay no mind as they waste time worrying with each other...time after time as they block out what I tell them..."Oh you're nothing or no one who are you what have you done out there?!?"...That argument is invalid...For those questions will be answered in due time...Due time...Ppl like the top champions here think they are on top of their game and can not be stopped by me...They are naive in believing that just because you've never seen a Demon Cyborg in action before...That you can stop a Demon Cyborg...That is where there greatest wrong lies at...With that they condemn themselves to a slaying never before seen....The chaos I'm bringing on the way...Rolling like the tides...And when we get in the ring...They will pay for ignoring us.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Romulus: Both of you....for this cabal, I affirm to the hosts of heaven and to God that both you and Seraphim will severely lambasted!

Ano Doom:They sem to think they can forget me...They pay no mind as they waste time worrying with each other...time after time as they block out what I tell them..."Oh you're nothing or no one who are you what have you done out there?!?"...That argument is invalid...For those questions will be answered in due time...Due time...Ppl like the top champions here think they are on top of their game and can not be stopped by me...They are naive in believing that just because you've never seen a Demon Cyborg in action before...That you can stop a Demon Cyborg...That is where there greatest wrong lies at...With that they condemn themselves to a slaying never before seen....The chaos I'm bringing on the way...Rolling like the tides...And when we get in the ring...They will pay for ignoring us.
    Seraphim:

Show them, Demon, show them the error of their ways. Show them that the absence of evidence is not always the evidence of absence. Show them that when the bell rings there is no force greater than that of the determined destroyer and that in that one being, their downfall resides. Show them that at the end when the bell rings once more, what they hold dear will now belong to you; wrought from their hands as though they were small children holding but a piece of candy.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: Both of you....for this cabal, I affirm to the hosts of heaven and to God that both you and Seraphim will severely lambasted!
    Seraphim:

You speak and speak, you mention God, but looked past one that shared his soldiers' title. Your time has come and now, on the verge of my return, your end is imminent. You took me out before I could compete in War Games, and now it is time for me to return the favor.

---

OOC: I really do want to enter a program with Ronaldo. That should be a fun one. As well as one with Ano Doom.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries

Seraphim:

You speak and speak, you mention God, but looked past one that shared his soldiers' title. Your time has come and now, on the verge of my return, your end is imminent. You took me out before I could compete in War Games, and now it is time for me to return the favor.

---

OOC: I really do want to enter a program with Ronaldo. That should be a fun one. As well as one with Ano Doom.
    Romulus: Disdainful wretch! You and your autocratic projections of my fate are gradually fortifying your demise by my hands! When I affront you for a second time, the soil of the Earth shall contain you.

Seraphim:

Show them, Demon, show them the error of their ways. Show them that the absence of evidence is not always the evidence of absence. Show them that when the bell rings there is no force greater than that of the determined destroyer and that in that one being, their downfall resides. Show them that at the end when the bell rings once more, what they hold dear will now belong to you; wrought from their hands as though they were small children holding but a piece of candy.

Seraphim:

---

Ano Doom:Exactly right...One hundred percent true...It is in calling me liar that their greatest mistakes are made...When one directly tells someone what lies ahead of them...Only feeble minded idiots do not take heed of their words...They will never know what's in front of them before it's too late...Once they know...They will have been shown...The slayer that smashes through them like blocks of ice shall certainly be the one that brings forth suffering to them in a heartbeat...Once that bell rings twice in less than a minute...What they hold shall be mine...never to be relinquished...DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY.

OOC:I agree....Anything done between Doom and Seraphrem could really blossom as the chemistry there is really great.