1. #32571
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,681
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Goodbye EWNCW, it's been one helluva run. I can honestly say I have loved every bit of my time here. I would like to give a list of shout outs now if at all possible.

    Tommy Thunder for allowing me to come into this fed and giving the the shot to have fun again in fedding.

    Chunkky for all the quality IC'ing in the thread to keep me on my toes as well as the RUUUMMMOOORRRBBBLLIIITTTZZZZZZZZ

    K2Jelly for the freakin' awesome feud. Romulus really is in a league of his own.

    Finally Grind_Bastard. Brother I can't thank you enough. From the beginning we had a chemistry that was unmatched. You allowed me to have fun and I can't thank you enough for that.

    There's several others I know I'm forgetting so I'll close by saying a huge THANK YOU to everyone here. You guys are top notch here, and I love you all from the bottom of my little Pooty heart

    Thank you for the shout out.

    It was an honor to work with Kayden James and I wish you well in BITW.


  2. #32572
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,767
    Blog Entries
    1
    Something else to get you guys excited, we're currently discussing who to nominate for the EWN end of year awards that bear's doing.
    Will your name be nominated? We'll see very soon!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #32573
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,976
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Something else to get you guys excited, we're currently discussing who to nominate for the EWN end of year awards that bear's doing.
    Will your name be nominated? We'll see very soon!
    I'm literally going to get JBWs in right at the deadline. Hope Bear isn't pissed.



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  4. #32574
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,767
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    I'm literally going to get JBWs in right at the deadline. Hope Bear isn't pissed.
    O.O
    There's a deadline?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #32575
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yes, the show is finally up in it's entirety! I think that ppv was a pretty good one considering the problems we've had, but no problem's too big for EWNCW to overcome, and the goods I think have once again been delivered!

    I'm not 100% happy with all of the matches that were presented. The main event for example was missing pre-match commentary, entrances, and post match commentary (a couple of others were missing the same bits too). No idea why, but that'll be sorted by next time I'm sure.

    For the record, I didn't write any of the matches for this ppv. I only handled the interviews/promos and did some commentary editing (because of time constraints).
    With that in mind, a BIG thank you to:
    Eddie, Asher, EHC, Torphy, Grind, Rilla/Banks, King, Shaz, SEZ and Darius for writing the matches.

    So what's happening now is we're back to weekly shows again, Rage on Mondays, Brutality on Wednesdays, and Inferno on Thursdays with Warzone on Friday's. So with that in mind, promo assignments will be coming out this week at some point, so everyone should stay on their toes looking out for those.

    There's some changes to the creative team:

    Rage: Myself and Shaz
    Brutality: SEZ and Darius
    Inferno: Grind and King
    Warzone: Whoever's free to do it
    TWE: Krysys and Scribbler Jones

    Rilla/Banks is also on the team and will assist in writing where needed.
    Torphy has also offered to help with the odd match here and there too when we're struggling (thanks for that).

    All in all, big thanks to everyone who contributed to War Games and NGNG, and onwards to Bred for Combat!!
    AWWWYEAH, back on creative... when they need me.

    And here I thought I was getting put on a show. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    There are also a couple of threads in the batcave that needs urgent attention from creative (mainly Grind, Rilla and Shaz since King and I are currently discussing it).
    Just got off work. On my way to do most of what I can

    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Goodbye EWNCW, it's been one helluva run. I can honestly say I have loved every bit of my time here. I would like to give a list of shout outs now if at all possible.

    Tommy Thunder for allowing me to come into this fed and giving the the shot to have fun again in fedding.

    Chunkky for all the quality IC'ing in the thread to keep me on my toes as well as the RUUUMMMOOORRRBBBLLIIITTTZZZZZZZZ

    K2Jelly for the freakin' awesome feud. Romulus really is in a league of his own.

    Finally Grind_Bastard. Brother I can't thank you enough. From the beginning we had a chemistry that was unmatched. You allowed me to have fun and I can't thank you enough for that.

    There's several others I know I'm forgetting so I'll close by saying a huge THANK YOU to everyone here. You guys are top notch here, and I love you all from the bottom of my little Pooty heart
    If Fart-Hair doesn't show up, I am going to hunt you down!

    But seriously, whatever you decide to do, good luck.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  6. #32576
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,767
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    AWWWYEAH, back on creative... when they need me.

    And here I thought I was getting put on a show. :P



    Just got off work. On my way to do most of what I can
    Well, I think you've improved a lot since your last stint on creative, so I think you'd be greatly utilized writing bits for both shows!
    I think it'll mainly be Rage though given that I can't write 75% of a show as I used to.

    Yeah it's not much that needs doing, just need you to post who you think should be nominated for the awards.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  7. #32577
    I'll certainly be lookin for that promo requests that supposed to be coming out over these few days...Lord knows I cant wait!



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  8. #32578
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Well, I think you've improved a lot since your last stint on creative, so I think you'd be greatly utilized writing bits for both shows!
    I think it'll mainly be Rage though given that I can't write 75% of a show as I used to.

    Yeah it's not much that needs doing, just need you to post who you think should be nominated for the awards.
    I think I'm doing better because I've been focused more on the writing matches part.

    But things should transition smoothly.

    Being gone for a while, some I may be totally blank on - which reading several months worth of shows. xD


    Also

    YAY,

    You went with the ending that had Seraphim returning!

    xD.

    I had fun writing the 5 Man match - though we talked about that one.
    Ryan/Wells
    and
    Thunder/Ronaldo.

    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  9. #32579
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I think I'm doing better because I've been focused more on the writing matches part.

    But things should transition smoothly.

    Being gone for a while, some I may be totally blank on - which reading several months worth of shows. xD


    Also

    YAY,

    You went with the ending that had Seraphim returning!

    xD.

    I had fun writing the 5 Man match - though we talked about that one.
    Ryan/Wells
    and
    Thunder/Ronaldo.

    Just make sure if you write a Black Blooded match to have us decisively win against all odds, and in a brutal fashion, and all will be well :P


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  10. #32580
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I think I'm doing better because I've been focused more on the writing matches part.

    But things should transition smoothly.

    Being gone for a while, some I may be totally blank on - which reading several months worth of shows. xD


    Also

    YAY,

    You went with the ending that had Seraphim returning!

    xD.

    I had fun writing the 5 Man match - though we talked about that one.
    Ryan/Wells
    and
    Thunder/Ronaldo.

    Hey Rilla, You may want to change that sig since the Grand Championships at NGNG. If you ever want to bring them back (cause they are kind of injured now) let me know.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.