Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Haha, man you just don't quit! You're right, you're not Jman. While I hate Jman's guts, at least that boy has skill. I've seen nothing in your ability that suggests you are worthy of being in the ring with the MVP of this business. I've seen guys like you before, guys that come in and try the intimidating tactic. Wanna' know where most of them are now? Dead. Not literally, but their career's certainly are. I'm a dragon slayer, boy. I can do things you can only dream of. K-Jammin, owns everyone ALWAYS!
    Ano Doom:Youve seen nothing because I havent been exactly given the full chance to show what I'm capable of...How would you see it if its still unknown which show I'm on? You have no idea of my ability...I'm strong enough to lift you over my head five times before dropping you on your face...Fast enough to catch your Signature kick in the blink of an eye and knock you out before you even know what's happened...After the match you will have to be informed of who you were even just fighting with...I am worthy of being in there with any and everyone in this business...The only reason you're the MVP is because you haven't faced me yet...I am not trying any intimidating tactic...I'm merely telling you the truth and trying to honestly warn you,so you can't feign ignorance when its all said and done...My career will not die...but your chances of continuing in EWNCW will after I destroy,destroy,destroy you...Just like everyone...its people like you who are on the top of my list for destruction...You will be smashed the moment I'm given the chance...Just pray that I'm not on Rage with you..Dragon Slayers are irrelevant...For I am a Demon Cyborg...Focused on only pain,only violence....Well K-Jammin owning everyone will stop...The minute K-Jammin meets the beast from beneath.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Youve seen nothing because I havent been exactly given the full chance to show what I'm capable of...How would you see it if its still unknown which show I'm on? You have no idea of my ability...I'm strong enough to lift you over my head five times before dropping you on your face...Fast enough to catch your Signature kick in the blink of an eye and knock you out before you even know what's happened...After the match you will have to be informed of who you were even just fighting with...I am worthy of being in there with any and everyone in this business...The only reason you're the MVP is because you haven't faced me yet...I am not trying any intimidating tactic...I'm merely telling you the truth and trying to honestly warn you,so you can't feign ignorance when its all said and done...My career will not die...but your chances of continuing in EWNCW will after I destroy,destroy,destroy you...Just like everyone...its people like you who are on the top of my list for destruction...You will be smashed the moment I'm given the chance...Just pray that I'm not on Rage with you..Dragon Slayers are irrelevant...For I am a Demon Cyborg...Focused on only pain,only violence....Well K-Jammin owning everyone will stop...The minute K-Jammin meets the beast from beneath.
    IC: You may have convinced yourself that you are a cyborg, but news flash fucker, you're a man. Therefore, just like every other man that has faced me, I will break your bones. I will make you taste your own blood. I'm MVP because I hurt people and win championships. You seem to believe that you telling me I'm no match for you will intimidate me, which is laughable. NO ONE intimidates me, I'm the most dangerous man on this fucking planet. You may not be a cyborg yet, but after I'm done with you, you will certainly need to be one, because I will rip your fucking limbs off.
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Goodbye EWNCW, it's been one helluva run. I can honestly say I have loved every bit of my time here. I would like to give a list of shout outs now if at all possible.

Tommy Thunder for allowing me to come into this fed and giving the the shot to have fun again in fedding.

Chunkky for all the quality IC'ing in the thread to keep me on my toes as well as the RUUUMMMOOORRRBBBLLIIITTTZZZZZZZZ

K2Jelly for the freakin' awesome feud. Romulus really is in a league of his own.

Finally Grind_Bastard. Brother I can't thank you enough. From the beginning we had a chemistry that was unmatched. You allowed me to have fun and I can't thank you enough for that.

There's several others I know I'm forgetting so I'll close by saying a huge THANK YOU to everyone here. You guys are top notch here, and I love you all from the bottom of my little Pooty heart
    Take it easy Poot. Was good having you here!

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

IC: You may have convinced yourself that you are a cyborg, but news flash fucker, you're a man. Therefore, just like every other man that has faced me, I will break your bones. I will make you taste your own blood. I'm MVP because I hurt people and win championships. You seem to believe that you telling me I'm no match for you will intimidate me, which is laughable. NO ONE intimidates me, I'm the most dangerous man on this fucking planet. You may not be a cyborg yet, but after I'm done with you, you will certainly need to be one, because I will rip your fucking limbs off.
    Ano Doom:Say you want...I'm not a man and I know it...You will not break anything of mine because you wont even get the chance to touch me...Someone weak and small such as yourself could never physically be able to harm me anyways...You're physically outmatched in every way possible...My own blood runs green yellow and blue but you will not make me taste it...You will taste it when I decide to just spit it all over you out of the blue...Well you're days of hurting people and winning titles stops when you get broken in three pieces by me...I've told you before this is not intimidation,only fair warning...For without that you would have an excuse...which is isn't tolerable...You're not dangerous at all...You're barely six feet tall...Get real...Well you thinking you can rip my limbs is fine because I KNOW I can break your neck.

Ano Doom:Say you want...I'm not a man and I know it...You will not break anything of mine because you wont even get the chance to touch me...Someone weak and small such as yourself could never physically be able to harm me anyways...You're physically outmatched in every way possible...My own blood runs green yellow and blue but you will not make me taste it...You will taste it when I decide to just spit it all over you out of the blue...Well you're days of hurting people and winning titles stops when you get broken in three pieces by me...I've told you before this is not intimidation,only fair warning...For without that you would have an excuse...which is isn't tolerable...You're not dangerous at all...You're barely six feet tall...Get real...Well you thinking you can rip my limbs is fine because I KNOW I can break your neck.
    IC: Haha, I see you're so delusional that there is nothing I can say to you that will make you see the truth. Go ahead and keep playing cyborgs, little man! Have fun!

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

IC: Haha, I see you're so delusional that there is nothing I can say to you that will make you see the truth. Go ahead and keep playing cyborgs, little man! Have fun!
    Ano Doom:Walk away while you still have the chance...Wise move.

Ano Doom:Walk away while you still have the chance...Wise move.
    IC: Yep, that's exactly what I'm doing, little boy

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pride: We told everyone we would be winning the EWNCW Grand Championships at NGNG and that's just what we did. History has been rewritten because once the kings get into our profession, they will end up looking like fools. But enough about the former champions, we are going to make sure these titles become the must have titles on Brutality because we are in a new age, an age where the arts will make a comeback, the New Renaissance.

Sorrow: We made sure we took care of the mess we made in the ring last night so they don't come back and bother us, but after that match why would they? You people march around claiming we took it to far, we didn't go far enough. In order for a new age to be accepted, sacrifices must be made, things need to change, and heads need to roll.

Pride: Brutality is a fitting show for us because anyone who comes for these titles can expect just that.

Hawk: Inferno, things are going to change. Cannon wants to call me cheap, well he took a match he should have never been in the first place. That was my moment, my title, but now I'm done with War Games and I will move on to bigger and better things.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Black Ninja!
    Jman: Fuck, K-Jamm. You did it again, didn't you? You stole another one.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Goodbye EWNCW, it's been one helluva run. I can honestly say I have loved every bit of my time here. I would like to give a list of shout outs now if at all possible.

Tommy Thunder for allowing me to come into this fed and giving the the shot to have fun again in fedding.

Chunkky for all the quality IC'ing in the thread to keep me on my toes as well as the RUUUMMMOOORRRBBBLLIIITTTZZZZZZZZ

K2Jelly for the freakin' awesome feud. Romulus really is in a league of his own.

Finally Grind_Bastard. Brother I can't thank you enough. From the beginning we had a chemistry that was unmatched. You allowed me to have fun and I can't thank you enough for that.

There's several others I know I'm forgetting so I'll close by saying a huge THANK YOU to everyone here. You guys are top notch here, and I love you all from the bottom of my little Pooty heart
    It was Great Having you apart of EwncW brothaman ,IC and Ooc ..let the future hold nuthin but da best for ya..take care of yourself and each other (had a springer moment)

If u ever comeback , u know who to contact to get the info out in the open (for a rumor blitzzz )

Peace ,Love and All datt Good Stuff

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS