Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yes, the show is finally up in it's entirety! I think that ppv was a pretty good one considering the problems we've had, but no problem's too big for EWNCW to overcome, and the goods I think have once again been delivered!

I'm not 100% happy with all of the matches that were presented. The main event for example was missing pre-match commentary, entrances, and post match commentary (a couple of others were missing the same bits too). No idea why, but that'll be sorted by next time I'm sure.

For the record, I didn't write any of the matches for this ppv. I only handled the interviews/promos and did some commentary editing (because of time constraints).
    With that in mind, a BIG thank you to:
    Eddie, Asher, EHC, Torphy, Grind, Rilla/Banks, King, Shaz, SEZ and Darius for writing the matches.

So what's happening now is we're back to weekly shows again, Rage on Mondays, Brutality on Wednesdays, and Inferno on Thursdays with Warzone on Friday's. So with that in mind, promo assignments will be coming out this week at some point, so everyone should stay on their toes looking out for those.

There's some changes to the creative team:

Rage: Myself and Shaz
    Brutality: SEZ and Darius
    Inferno: Grind and King
    Warzone: Whoever's free to do it
    TWE: Krysys and Scribbler Jones

Rilla/Banks is also on the team and will assist in writing where needed.
    Torphy has also offered to help with the odd match here and there too when we're struggling (thanks for that).

All in all, big thanks to everyone who contributed to War Games and NGNG, and onwards to Bred for Combat!!
    Thanks tom, and just to add. A thanks goes to you guys. We couldn't have gotten shit together so quick hadn't been for you guys so thanks guys. Let's keep things running smooth

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    Yes, the show is finally up in it's entirety! I think that ppv was a pretty good one considering the problems we've had, but no problem's too big for EWNCW to overcome, and the goods I think have once again been delivered!

I'm not 100% happy with all of the matches that were presented. The main event for example was missing pre-match commentary, entrances, and post match commentary (a couple of others were missing the same bits too). No idea why, but that'll be sorted by next time I'm sure.

For the record, I didn't write any of the matches for this ppv. I only handled the interviews/promos and did some commentary editing (because of time constraints).
    With that in mind, a BIG thank you to:
    Eddie, Asher, EHC, Torphy, Grind, Rilla/Banks, King, Shaz, SEZ and Darius for writing the matches.

So what's happening now is we're back to weekly shows again, Rage on Mondays, Brutality on Wednesdays, and Inferno on Thursdays with Warzone on Friday's. So with that in mind, promo assignments will be coming out this week at some point, so everyone should stay on their toes looking out for those.

There's some changes to the creative team:

Rage: Myself and Shaz
    Brutality: SEZ and Darius
    Inferno: Grind and King
    Warzone: Whoever's free to do it
    TWE: Krysys and Scribbler Jones

Rilla/Banks is also on the team and will assist in writing where needed.
    Torphy has also offered to help with the odd match here and there too when we're struggling (thanks for that).

All in all, big thanks to everyone who contributed to War Games and NGNG, and onwards to Bred for Combat!!
    thanks for asking for my help, it was fun to write a couple matches again.
    all in all,, loved the show, a ton of awesome promos and fun, unexpeected moments!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Blog Entries
    A great PPV, specially MD/Wells and Tommy/Ronaldo. Kudos to whoever wrote those two. I like my matches (krysys/McCoy and Carlin/James) but I was clearly outwritten.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

wow- what an awesome PPV- way too much to read in one sitting though. Anyways it was no problem helping out. And I was just glad to finally be able to write a Van Hooligan match- never had a chance to do that in EWA

Hanz Gruber: You see Shaz, I told you I'd be the new Rage Ignition Champion. So get back at the end of the line and watch how a REAL champion does it in the ring

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    *HJ and Azrael are seen in the trainers room getting their medical needs attended. HJ looks down with blood down his face and smiles and looks up*

HJ: Carlin, Grind. This isn't over

*HJ holds up the second Ultimate Opportunity Contract and smiles*
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Fantastic PPV! From top to bottom it was amazing! Thank you to everyone who put in the effort and the work to make such an amazing PPV. Now, on to Bred For Combat!!
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    *HJ and Azrael are seen in the trainers room getting their medical needs attended. HJ looks down with blood down his face and smiles and looks up*

HJ: Carlin, Grind. This isn't over

*HJ holds up the second Ultimate Opportunity Contract and smiles*
    Carlin: Good, this has been too much fun to end it now!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    There are also a couple of threads in the batcave that needs urgent attention from creative (mainly Grind, Rilla and Shaz since King and I are currently discussing it).
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    There are also a couple of threads in the batcave that needs urgent attention from creative (mainly Grind, Rilla and Shaz since King and I are currently discussing it).
    Jumping into the cave!

Also check TWE!!

Ano Doom:So what is everyone going to do when I officially step on my brand where I shall reside,week after week,stomping out everyone around me? I ask you that,for no one shall be exempt from the fire,the remorseless power that shall drive me to consume the strength of all...Time is severely ticking...Either get out of EWNCW or get extinguished.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.