1. #32321
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Sounds good to me...What a swerve...
    He'll be Poot's Joseph Parks, Mankind, Cactus Jack, Dude Love, Juan Cena, Sin Cara Negro
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  2. #32322
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    That's awesome.

    The dog tags make it really good.
    Thanks Eddie
    Profile Retired

  3. #32323
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,604
    Blog Entries
    1
    Just an update on the ppv. I have all the matches ready and all interviews in (I don't think I'll be needing any more for this show).

    I'm going out tonight, and I have a gig tomorrow night, so the show will be posted on Sunday night (Sunday is the day of ppv's after all ). In the mean time, keep building up your respective matches through IC (there's been a lot of good stuff here this week), or if you're not on the ppv, again keep up the IC work (it's NOT going unnoticed as it's all taken into account by creative for future).
    I shall post the card for y'all now!

    Also, thanks to Krysys for the poster for our next ppv! It's a great poster IMO!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  4. #32324
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Just an update on the ppv. I have all the matches ready and all interviews in (I don't think I'll be needing any more for this show).

    I'm going out tonight, and I have a gig tomorrow night, so the show will be posted on Sunday night (Sunday is the day of ppv's after all ). In the mean time, keep building up your respective matches through IC (there's been a lot of good stuff here this week), or if you're not on the ppv, again keep up the IC work (it's NOT going unnoticed as it's all taken into account by creative for future).
    I shall post the card for y'all now!

    Also, thanks to Krysys for the poster for our next ppv! It's a great poster IMO!
    Thanks for the shout out Tommy!
    Profile Retired

  5. #32325
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,767
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Just an update on the ppv. I have all the matches ready and all interviews in (I don't think I'll be needing any more for this show).

    I'm going out tonight, and I have a gig tomorrow night, so the show will be posted on Sunday night (Sunday is the day of ppv's after all ). In the mean time, keep building up your respective matches through IC (there's been a lot of good stuff here this week), or if you're not on the ppv, again keep up the IC work (it's NOT going unnoticed as it's all taken into account by creative for future).
    I shall post the card for y'all now!

    Also, thanks to Krysys for the poster for our next ppv! It's a great poster IMO!
    I can't wait, it should be a lot of fun


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  6. #32326
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    As if the excitement for NGNG isn't overwhelming already, a poster has been made for the following PPV!

    Reposting for those who haven't seen it
    Profile Retired

  7. #32327
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    He'll be Poot's Joseph Parks, Mankind, Cactus Jack, Dude Love, Juan Cena, Sin Cara Negro
    One of these does not belong....



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  8. #32328
    Krysys.... I have NEVER spoke to you in any kind of way before, and I am going to break that ice by saying that - that is the coolest poster I have ever seen since the NGNG one.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  9. #32329
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    One of these does not belong....

    WHICH ONE, YOU TELL ME RIGHT NOW!

    Krysys, also, good poster!

    ...

    >Tommy tells everyone to keep building up their respective matches ICly..
    >>Has no match.
    >>>Not even back
    >>>>No direction; not even one.
    >>>>>Seraphim is going in his room to cry..
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  10. #32330
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Krysys.... I have NEVER spoke to you in any kind of way before, and I am going to break that ice by saying that - that is the coolest poster I have ever seen since the NGNG one.
    I am officially humbled.
    Profile Retired

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.