Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: Mark, when all of this is over, and the dust has settled, I will still consider you one of my closest friends here. But when that bell rings when we are both inside the ring, I can't promise I'll act like your friend in there. I will go in there champion, fight like a champion, and leave a champion. That is a fact. Another fact is that yes, I am the longest reigning Evolution Champion of all time. One more fact, is that yes, you had an undefeated streak of an impressive length of time, but the key word is had. You are not immortal Mark, nor am I.

When I step in the ring with you, I can promise you I will be your biggest test yet. I am a seasoned veteran here, up there with you. Strem, Tommy, Krysys, TBOZ, and others. And I am a champion, and you were a champion. Were is a word to keep in mind. I beat the man who is facing Tommy Thunder for the EWNCW Championship. I beat Istvan Gretzky, the man fighting for the Ignition Title against Shaz. I have a list of accolades that surpasses many, and it will only continue to get longer and better as time progresses.

But you Mark, my friend, are going to be a crowning jewel of that list. You have been a friend to me since I got there, and with all my efforts, along with retaining my title, I will do everything to keep you as a friend regardless of what happens at our match. But all of that will be pushed aside when our match starts. I know it will be a tough test, a grueling one, and a long one, but I am confident in my abilities as a wrestler, champion, and person that I can beat you.

Until No Guts No Glory, I consider you my friend, but when our match starts, I'm going to be your worst nightmare. And after our match, I will consider you my friend once again. But that match, our match, will be hell hole for you and be a horrible experience coming to light for you. I will fight with all my might and power, and I will come out on top, and have that belt around my waist after, as I did walking in that night. I hope you are ready Mark, because you're trapped with me now, in the ring, and that is not an ideal place for anyone, and it will go to show for you as well. Get ready, the Freak, is going to be unleashed!
    IC as MD: ima Make it Short and Sweet *very serious* Friend or Foe ,I Bring it in that Ring every single Time No Matter who The Hell it is. Its A competitive sport. One that is Beat or Get Beaten, Well not only Do I Win ,but I Break Wrestlers. And I'm not saying your a Twig , but It Will Be Fun to Damage a Person of Your Magnitude. Ryan, there's only so much you can do before I take the Last Shot.

I'm Going to hear the bell ring twice.
    Your just going to hear it Once in the beginning and wake up in the locker room with me checking up on you my Friend and the Evolution Belt around my Waist.

Mark my Words.
    Last edited by chunkkynutzzz; 11-08-2012 at 03:04 PM.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Some possible music for NGNG NEW SOUNDGARDEN FOR THE WIN!!!

or This

Mark Tremonti-You waste your time...freakin' awesome.

I mean I like it, worth a shot as the NGNG theme

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    *As the short stream of steam subsides from the shower area of the arena, a light, hearty tone can be heard echoing from the narrow halls followed by the footsteps of wet sandals. Ronaldo Romulus emerges into view wearing a blue robe and a towel neatly wrapped around his neck. Suddenly, a couple of kids, one boy and one girl, come down the hallway as a man, obviously an EWNCW employee, leads them.

Employee: Are you kids having fun?

Kids: YEAH!

Employee: Well, you should be. It's not every day that one earns a backstage pass to meet all the wrestlers.

Boy: I got the Blue Flash's autograph!

Girl: Yeah? Well King Strem let me touch his crown!

Employee: And that's just the beginning. We've got a couple more people to meet so be on your best behavior, okay?

*The little boy notices Ronaldo Romulus from afar and runs towards him.*

Boy: C'mon, sis! It's him! It's really him!

Romulus: Ah, the youthful avidity of children, seeking the wisdom from the Father while recognizing their obligations to exalt a chosen brethren.

Boy: Can it be?

Romulus: Why yes, young lad. It is I, Ronal-

Boy: You're Damien Sandow, right?! Do a cartwheel, do a cartwheel!

*Without saying a word, Ronaldo walks past him, goes to the locker room across the hall and slams the door to it hard.*
    Last edited by K2Jelly; 11-08-2012 at 05:50 PM.

Seraphim: *Stands outside the locker room door, mocking Ronaldo.*

Cartwheel, Damien Sandow; Do a cartwheel for the kiddies!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Seraphim: *Stands outside the locker room door, mocking Ronaldo.*

Cartwheel, Damien Sandow; Do a cartwheel for the kiddies!
    Ano Doom:Hey...Just for one moment I got some advice...You should tell him Ryan Wells was around...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    More Themes!

HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Hey...Just for one moment I got some advice...You should tell him Ryan Wells was around...
    Seraphim:

*Looks up from the door and at Ano*

Shhh! I think he's in there cartwheeling himself into a coma.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 606v2 View Post
    The camera cuts to a backstage room where there’s a chair set up in front of a wall of images of Hero winning multiple titles from different federations. Hero appears in the view and sits down facing the camera.

H: Afternoon Heroholics & Heromaniacs, thought that yours truly, the hottest free agent in the business, the Alpha Male, the Best frickin’ Thing in the World Today would give you his thoughts on some of the guys he’s seen run their mouths off in the past few days since he arrived.

‘So where do we start?
    How about what can only be described as the biggest whackjob Hero has ever seen in the business, the one, the only Ano Doom.

Now firstly the fella has quite the potty mouth, muthafunker this, muthafunker that, why if Momma Hero heard that kind of talk she’d wash it out with Fairy Liquid. But the creme de la creme is that you genuinelly believe you’re a demonic cyborg!
    No not just some standard run of the mill cyborg, not one of those time travelling ones coming back to the 80’s for Sarah Connor, but a demonic cyborg!! How glowing red must those eyes be? You say you stepped out of a lake of fire, wouldn’t that fry a few of your circuits? Though that explains quite a lot if it did’

Hero twizzles his finger at the side of his head and makes a cuckoo noise.

‘Next up we have Mr 2Kewl4Skool, Mr I effortlessly saddle up on my motorbike and ride off into the sunset whilst some indy band plays that track that you have to Shazam straight after. I’m talking about TDA, The Devil’s Advocate, wowee Mr dramatic pause or what? And guess what, he has the devil’s eyes as well! Do you do a timeshare on them with Mr Doom? Do you get them on weekends and holidays?, are you like the divorced dad that pays minimal welfare for the eyes? Seriously lads, for the sake of the devil eyes surely you can work something out, why does no-one think of the devil eyes? Wow I’m welling up thinking about, perhaps we could release a charity song for you both’

Hero pretends to wipe away a tear from his eye.

‘Who else are we missing, oh yes Mr Jack Horner Seraphim sat in his corner eating his curds and whey, making threats about his time is coming and trying to poke the Devil Transformer Ano Doomass. Seriously if you’re going to poke anyone perhaps leave the resident fruitloop alone? But then again we get to the meaning of Seraphim, burning winged serpent so great we have yet freakazoid in the house, though in this house it may be best to leave sharp objects and matches out of reach’

‘King Strem, the 8 month International Champion, well whoopdie doo, let’s have a party. That list you spout, it means squat, diddly squat, because I’m not on it, want achievements? Multi-fed World Champion, multiple-fed hall of famer, guy that united titles and took down stables single handedly. Hail the King? I’m a wrestling God son, get down and pray’

‘Onto a certain Romus Ronaldo now. Hero says he’s actually quite likes the sound of this guy, that’d be if he had subtitles. Jeez Louise what a walking Thesaurus! Ever heard of target demographics, look out at that arena, kids, spotty teenagers with an IQ bordering Brocolli and rednecks, spouting about magnanimities and altruisms like they have a clue what you’re on about. But your saving grace is you don’t have devil’s eyes! Well at least not as far as I’ve seen, please don’t have devil’s eyes as well, Doom and TDA would implode at the thought of a triple share.

Now if I’ve missed anyone else then frankly you either bored Hero or just didn’t surface on his radar. Try harder next time and you may get a mention. But for now it’s Hero...out’

Hero winks at the camera and it fades to black.
    This is all good my man. 2 things however; first, TDA isn't actually in EWNCW, secondly, you're better start posting some stuff in the TWe thread if you want to back up any of your claims there anytime soon, since that's where you're starting off!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *As the short stream of steam subsides from the shower area of the arena, a light, hearty tone can be heard echoing from the narrow halls followed by the footsteps of wet sandals. Ronaldo Romulus emerges into view wearing a blue robe and a towel neatly wrapped around his neck. Suddenly, a couple of kids, one boy and one girl, come down the hallway as a man, obviously an EWNCW employee, leads them.

Employee: Are you kids having fun?

Kids: YEAH!

Employee: Well, you should be. It's not every day that one earns a backstage pass to meet all the wrestlers.

Boy: I got the Blue Flash's autograph!

Girl: Yeah? Well King Strem let me touch his crown!

Employee: And that's just the beginning. We've got a couple more people to meet so be on your best behavior, okay?

*The little boy notices Ronaldo Romulus from afar and runs towards him.*

Boy: C'mon, sis! It's him! It's really him!

Romulus: Ah, the youthful avidity of children, seeking the wisdom from the Father while recognizing their obligations to exalt a chosen brethren.

Boy: Can it be?

Romulus: Why yes, young lad. It is I, Ronal-

Boy: You're Damien Sandow, right?! Do a cartwheel, do a cartwheel!

*Without saying a word, Ronaldo walks past him, goes to the locker room across the hall and slams the door to it hard.*
    *Tommy Thunder appears into the shot and sees the kid still mocking Ronaldo outside. He joins in*

Thunder: Yeah DAMIEN!! Do a cartwheel!!! Do a cartwheel for us DAMIEN!!

Haha! Kids these days! Here!

*Thunder grabs the kids' autograph books and signs them*

Thunder: Now run along ya little scamps!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!