Black Ninja!
    Jman: Opportunity. This business is all about opportunity. At No Guts No Glory I have yet another opportunity to become a World Champion. This time, though, a win will be made all the more sweet because of who the champion is. K-Jamm, bruv, you've been running from me for almost a year. Now there's nowhere to run.

OOC: Great show, guys. I'm pumped for NGNG.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    LOLOLOLOL.

I blame you, now to name the rest of them.

1: Grind_Bastard
    2: ???
    3: ???
    4: ???
    5: ???
    That list is not complete without SG LOL.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    That list is not complete without SG LOL.
    LOL
    SHUSH!

The rest haven't been revealed yet. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

What is the next PPV following NGNG?
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    What is the next PPV following NGNG?
    Bred for Combat.

Quote Originally Posted by 606v2 View Post
    Cheers for the replies KS, good to get bloodied in so to speak and appreciate the back and forth. Hope I've come across ok with my character.
    You did great man but I am confused as to are you a heel or face, if you are face than and this is just my opinion, you gotta be more heartily. You are coming off arogant and that too me is not a face. but a good heel however.

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

I'll go with whatever is given me at present and who the GMs think Id be best to initially feud with so that's why I left the promo ambiguous really on face/heel. As a character though when face he's not overly one to pander to the crowd but gets by on wisecracks to get him over. I think a fair few faces though nowadays would be deemed arrogant in their promos, Rock, Punk etc when face are both very arrogant in their ability and how they come across.

I'll go with whatever is given me at present and who the GMs think Id be best to initially feud with so that's why I left the promo ambiguous really on face/heel. As a character though when face he's not overly one to pander to the crowd but gets by on wisecracks to get him over. I think a fair few faces though nowadays would be deemed arrogant in their promos, Rock, Punk etc when face are both very arrogant in their ability and how they come across.
    So he is more of anti hero no pun intended

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

The camera cuts to a backstage room where there’s a chair set up in front of a wall of images of Hero winning multiple titles from different federations. Hero appears in the view and sits down facing the camera.

H: Afternoon Heroholics & Heromaniacs, thought that yours truly, the hottest free agent in the business, the Alpha Male, the Best frickin’ Thing in the World Today would give you his thoughts on some of the guys he’s seen run their mouths off in the past few days since he arrived.

‘So where do we start?
    How about what can only be described as the biggest whackjob Hero has ever seen in the business, the one, the only Ano Doom.

Now firstly the fella has quite the potty mouth, muthafunker this, muthafunker that, why if Momma Hero heard that kind of talk she’d wash it out with Fairy Liquid. But the creme de la creme is that you genuinelly believe you’re a demonic cyborg!
    No not just some standard run of the mill cyborg, not one of those time travelling ones coming back to the 80’s for Sarah Connor, but a demonic cyborg!! How glowing red must those eyes be? You say you stepped out of a lake of fire, wouldn’t that fry a few of your circuits? Though that explains quite a lot if it did’

Hero twizzles his finger at the side of his head and makes a cuckoo noise.

‘Next up we have Mr 2Kewl4Skool, Mr I effortlessly saddle up on my motorbike and ride off into the sunset whilst some indy band plays that track that you have to Shazam straight after. I’m talking about TDA, The Devil’s Advocate, wowee Mr dramatic pause or what? And guess what, he has the devil’s eyes as well! Do you do a timeshare on them with Mr Doom? Do you get them on weekends and holidays?, are you like the divorced dad that pays minimal welfare for the eyes? Seriously lads, for the sake of the devil eyes surely you can work something out, why does no-one think of the devil eyes? Wow I’m welling up thinking about, perhaps we could release a charity song for you both’

Hero pretends to wipe away a tear from his eye.

‘Who else are we missing, oh yes Mr Jack Horner Seraphim sat in his corner eating his curds and whey, making threats about his time is coming and trying to poke the Devil Transformer Ano Doomass. Seriously if you’re going to poke anyone perhaps leave the resident fruitloop alone? But then again we get to the meaning of Seraphim, burning winged serpent so great we have yet freakazoid in the house, though in this house it may be best to leave sharp objects and matches out of reach’

‘King Strem, the 8 month International Champion, well whoopdie doo, let’s have a party. That list you spout, it means squat, diddly squat, because I’m not on it, want achievements? Multi-fed World Champion, multiple-fed hall of famer, guy that united titles and took down stables single handedly. Hail the King? I’m a wrestling God son, get down and pray’

‘Onto a certain Romus Ronaldo now. Hero says he’s actually quite likes the sound of this guy, that’d be if he had subtitles. Jeez Louise what a walking Thesaurus! Ever heard of target demographics, look out at that arena, kids, spotty teenagers with an IQ bordering Brocolli and rednecks, spouting about magnanimities and altruisms like they have a clue what you’re on about. But your saving grace is you don’t have devil’s eyes! Well at least not as far as I’ve seen, please don’t have devil’s eyes as well, Doom and TDA would implode at the thought of a triple share.

Now if I’ve missed anyone else then frankly you either bored Hero or just didn’t surface on his radar. Try harder next time and you may get a mention. But for now it’s Hero...out’

Hero winks at the camera and it fades to black.
    Ano Doom:Are you really making childish play on word name calling? You should wise up,you havent even debuted yet you dont want to be on my bad side...If you dont shut up about devil's eyes you wont make it very far...But no bother...you,as everyone else,will be ulitmately destroyed in front of me.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Yes very much, though I'm loathe to say he's a tweener as everyone always wants to be a tweener in Feds.
    Hes not a team player certainly but neither is he a loner, he likes to manipulate others to do his bidding and likes to play others off against one another before picking on the bones.