SO mcuh tequila! migth be here for awhile!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I put just as much effort in Mixed Emotions promos as I do for Hawk since I consider both important.

All titles should be an honor to win in my opinion because it means creative trusts you. Tag teams are a completely different artform in efedding in my view and can be a lot harder because you need the chemistry to make a good team.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Motherfucker if you keep speaking to me I will snap your neck...Im growing quite tired of you Hawk,I have told you over and over and over now...I said it before after you beat me...I see you again you will know who I am this time...I nearly killed you with one clothesline...I get another shot at you I'm going to pummel you without ever letting up...If one clothesline can "Nearly decapitate you"...What can the rest of my abilities do? Don't catch that Cold-Blooded Murder,Hawk...DJ Williams did...Ask him about it...And he was RUNNING FULL SPEED but got caught in his tracks....What does that say about me?
    DJ: Bitch, keep my name out your mouth and yea you got me, I'm not even going to lie. Next time will be a a whole different story though!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

The camera cuts to a backstage room where there’s a chair set up in front of a wall of images of Hero winning multiple titles from different federations. Hero appears in the view and sits down facing the camera.

H: Afternoon Heroholics & Heromaniacs, thought that yours truly, the hottest free agent in the business, the Alpha Male, the Best frickin’ Thing in the World Today would give you his thoughts on some of the guys he’s seen run their mouths off in the past few days since he arrived.

‘So where do we start?
    How about what can only be described as the biggest whackjob Hero has ever seen in the business, the one, the only Ano Doom.

Now firstly the fella has quite the potty mouth, muthafunker this, muthafunker that, why if Momma Hero heard that kind of talk she’d wash it out with Fairy Liquid. But the creme de la creme is that you genuinelly believe you’re a demonic cyborg!
    No not just some standard run of the mill cyborg, not one of those time travelling ones coming back to the 80’s for Sarah Connor, but a demonic cyborg!! How glowing red must those eyes be? You say you stepped out of a lake of fire, wouldn’t that fry a few of your circuits? Though that explains quite a lot if it did’

Hero twizzles his finger at the side of his head and makes a cuckoo noise.

‘Next up we have Mr 2Kewl4Skool, Mr I effortlessly saddle up on my motorbike and ride off into the sunset whilst some indy band plays that track that you have to Shazam straight after. I’m talking about TDA, The Devil’s Advocate, wowee Mr dramatic pause or what? And guess what, he has the devil’s eyes as well! Do you do a timeshare on them with Mr Doom? Do you get them on weekends and holidays?, are you like the divorced dad that pays minimal welfare for the eyes? Seriously lads, for the sake of the devil eyes surely you can work something out, why does no-one think of the devil eyes? Wow I’m welling up thinking about, perhaps we could release a charity song for you both’

Hero pretends to wipe away a tear from his eye.

‘Who else are we missing, oh yes Mr Jack Horner Seraphim sat in his corner eating his curds and whey, making threats about his time is coming and trying to poke the Devil Transformer Ano Doomass. Seriously if you’re going to poke anyone perhaps leave the resident fruitloop alone? But then again we get to the meaning of Seraphim, burning winged serpent so great we have yet freakazoid in the house, though in this house it may be best to leave sharp objects and matches out of reach’

‘King Strem, the 8 month International Champion, well whoopdie doo, let’s have a party. That list you spout, it means squat, diddly squat, because I’m not on it, want achievements? Multi-fed World Champion, multiple-fed hall of famer, guy that united titles and took down stables single handedly. Hail the King? I’m a wrestling God son, get down and pray’

‘Onto a certain Romus Ronaldo now. Hero says he’s actually quite likes the sound of this guy, that’d be if he had subtitles. Jeez Louise what a walking Thesaurus! Ever heard of target demographics, look out at that arena, kids, spotty teenagers with an IQ bordering Brocolli and rednecks, spouting about magnanimities and altruisms like they have a clue what you’re on about. But your saving grace is you don’t have devil’s eyes! Well at least not as far as I’ve seen, please don’t have devil’s eyes as well, Doom and TDA would implode at the thought of a triple share.

Now if I’ve missed anyone else then frankly you either bored Hero or just didn’t surface on his radar. Try harder next time and you may get a mention. But for now it’s Hero...out’

Hero winks at the camera and it fades to black.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 606v2 View Post
    The camera cuts to a backstage room where there’s a chair set up in front of a wall of images of Hero winning multiple titles from different federations. Hero appears in the view and sits down facing the camera.

H: Afternoon Heroholics & Heromaniacs, thought that yours truly, the hottest free agent in the business, the Alpha Male, the Best frickin’ Thing in the World Today would give you his thoughts on some of the guys he’s seen run their mouths off in the past few days since he arrived.

‘So where do we start?
    How about what can only be described as the biggest whackjob Hero has ever seen in the business, the one, the only Ano Doom.

Now firstly the fella has quite the potty mouth, muthafunker this, muthafunker that, why if Momma Hero heard that kind of talk she’d wash it out with Fairy Liquid. But the creme de la creme is that you genuinelly believe you’re a demonic cyborg!
    No not just some standard run of the mill cyborg, not one of those time travelling ones coming back to the 80’s for Sarah Connor, but a demonic cyborg!! How glowing red must those eyes be? You say you stepped out of a lake of fire, wouldn’t that fry a few of your circuits? Though that explains quite a lot if it did’

‘Next up we have Mr 2Kewl4Skool, Mr I effortlessly saddle up on my motorbike and ride off into the sunset whilst some indy band plays that track that you have to Shazam straight after. I’m talking about TDA, The Devil’s Advocate, wowee Mr dramatic pause or what? And guess what, he has the devil’s eyes as well! Do you do a timeshare on them with Mr Doom? Do you get them on weekends and holidays?, are you like the divorced dad that pays minimal welfare for the eyes? Seriously lads, for the sake of the devil eyes surely you can work something out, why does no-one think of the devil eyes? Wow I’m welling up thinking about, perhaps we could release a charity song for you both’

‘Who else are we missing, oh yes Mr Jack Horner Seraphim sat in his corner eating his curds and whey, making threats about his time is coming and trying to poke the Devil Transformer Ano Doomass. Seriously if you’re going to poke anyone perhaps leave the resident fruitloop alone? But then again we get to the meaning of Seraphim, burning winged serpent so great we have yet freakazoid in the house, though in this house it may be best to leave sharp objects and matches out of reach’

‘King Strem, the 8 month International Champion, well whoopdie doo, let’s have a party. That list you spout, it means squat, diddly squat, because I’m not on it, want achievements? Multi-fed World Champion, multiple-fed hall of famer, guy that united titles and took down stables single handedly. Hail the King? I’m a wrestling God son, get down and pray’

‘Onto a certain Romus Ronaldo now. Hero says he’s actually quite likes the sound of this guy, that’d be if he had subtitles. Jeez Louise what a walking Thesaurus! Ever heard of target demographics, look out at that arena, kids, spotty teenagers with an IQ bordering Brocolli and rednecks, spouting about magnanimities and altruisms like they have a clue what you’re on about. But your saving grace is you don’t have devil’s eyes! Well at least not as far as I’ve seen, please don’t have devil’s eyes as well, Doom and TDA would implode at the thought of a triple share.

Now if I’ve missed anyone else then frankly you either bored Hero or just didn’t surface on his radar. Try harder next time and you may get a mention. But for now it’s Hero...out’

OOC (out of character, this means is the user speaking): This guy right here can go far in this company, dawg!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

‘So where do we start?

IC: Ha...Haha....Hahahahaha. You? you call yourself a hero right? Well then consider me the villain. Your Joker, your kryptonite, your venom. Kid, you want to act like my accolades don't matter because you did well in some two bit company. Well here are some encouraging words. YOU ARE IN EWNCW! you are rolling with the big boys now. consider this a wild little kingdom, and yours truly is the king, hell the unholy god here. You are a stray cat, an outcast. What makes you think I will allow you to just whimsically walk in here, and shit right where I lay? You ignorant little prick, I will show you just how incompetent you are. And yes, you will bow down to your Unholy god, and hail the king.

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    OOC (out of character, this means is the user speaking): This guy right here can go far in this company, dawg!
    My thoughts.

Exactly.

EXACTLY

GET OUT OF MY HEAD, GRIND.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    IC
    in dissapointed by the lack of a mention in the newbies large statement
    oh wait, im not
    nevermind
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: Ha...Haha....Hahahahaha. You? you call yourself a hero right? Well then consider me the villain. Your Joker, your kryptonite, your venom. Kid, you want to act like my accolades don't matter because you did well in some two bit company. Well here are some encouraging words. YOU ARE IN EWNCW! you are rolling with the big boys now. consider this a wild little kingdom, and yours truly is the king, hell the unholy god here. You are a stray cat, an outcast. What makes you think I will allow you to just whimsically walk in here, and shit right where I lay? You ignorant little prick, I will show you just how incompetent you are. And yes, you will bow down to your Unholy god, and hail the king.
    IC

The camera cuts back to Hero watching the footage of King Strem replying

H: Hero casts his rod and he’s caught something, let’s reel it in shall we, whoah, it’s a struggler, oh no wait, what’s that oh I’ve only gone and caught a King Strem, the tiniest of fish in a very small pond.
    Now first things first, Mr Strem, I refuse to refer to you a King from this point on, I don’t call myself ‘a’ Hero. It’s ‘the’ Hero. I’m not one of many, I’m the real deal, the genuine article, the one, the only Hero.
    Second up, I’m in EWNCW, well thank you for stating the bleeding obvious, wondered what that sign was when I entered, the stationary set I got and what it said around this mic I’m talking into RIGHT NOW!
    Next up what shall we tear apart, oh yeah, the notion that I’m going to walk right in your room and ‘poopie’ where you lay. Now I know I’m a newbie around these parts but where I come from, you know a ‘cultured place’ we have these things called toilets, we use these ‘toilets’ to pass our bodily waste into and it ends up in a sewer.

Hero then puts his hand to his chin and looks up in a thinking manner.

H: Unless of course you live in a sewer! That must be it! Mr Strem are you secretly a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle? Are you a hero in a half shell? Do you like Pizza? Is your arch nemesis Shredder? Or are you just the goldfish that some kid got from a fair and their mom flushed down the pan unwanted?
    What next, ‘ignorant little prick’?
    Ignorant, yeah that’s been levelled at me a few times, hold my hands up there.
    Little prick? Hey who’s been spying on my miniature Hero in the communal showers, Mr Strem got a little pervy voyeurism thing going on down in those sewers? For your information the water was cold, it happens to us all.
    Oh and lastly, Mr Strem, you’re the villain of the piece are you? The Joker? The Venom etc etc.
    Well you know what happens in these stories of good v evil?
    The Hero wins.
    Hero wins
    Hero WINS!

IC

The camera cuts back to Hero watching the footage of King Strem replying

H: Hero casts his rod and he’s caught something, let’s reel it in shall we, whoah, it’s a struggler, oh no wait, what’s that oh I’ve only gone and caught a King Strem, the tiniest of fish in a very small pond.
    Now first things first, Mr Strem, I refuse to refer to you a King from this point on, I don’t call myself ‘a’ Hero. It’s ‘the’ Hero. I’m not one of many, I’m the real deal, the genuine article, the one, the only Hero.
    Second up, I’m in EWNCW, well thank you for stating the bleeding obvious, wondered what that sign was when I entered, the stationary set I got and what it said around this mic I’m talking into RIGHT NOW!
    Next up what shall we tear apart, oh yeah, the notion that I’m going to walk right in your room and ‘poopie’ where you lay. Now I know I’m a newbie around these parts but where I come from, you know a ‘cultured place’ we have these things called toilets, we use these ‘toilets’ to pass our bodily waste into and it ends up in a sewer.

Hero then puts his hand to his chin and looks up in a thinking manner.

H: Unless of course you live in a sewer! That must be it! Mr Strem are you secretly a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle? Are you a hero in a half shell? Do you like Pizza? Is your arch nemesis Shredder? Or are you just the goldfish that some kid got from a fair and their mom flushed down the pan unwanted?
    What next, ‘ignorant little prick’?
    Ignorant, yeah that’s been levelled at me a few times, hold my hands up there.
    Little prick? Hey who’s been spying on my miniature Hero in the communal showers, Mr Strem got a little pervy voyeurism thing going on down in those sewers? For your information the water was cold, it happens to us all.
    Oh and lastly, Mr Strem, you’re the villain of the piece are you? The Joker? The Venom etc etc.
    Well you know what happens in these stories of good v evil?
    The Hero wins.
    Hero wins
    Hero WINS!
    IC: Throwing out some pop culture references are we? Well isn't that cute. Look here kid. You are new, I was like you once. I was this big eyed kid that thought he could take on the world. Well what separates me from you is that I actually could take on the world, and I am doing it. Call me when you are on my level and then maybe we can talk until then, you are underneath me, the lowest of the low. So this is the last the King will reference the so called "hero."

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013