1. #32201
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,798
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:That was nothing...For all you know it was just...A demon's trick...All those losses did was strengthen my yearning for running through everyone around me...I'm like a devil bull running through a sheet of glass...Shattering everything in a million pieces as l don't even slow down...My time is rising...You can make snide insults all you want...If I ever face you...The insults will be:"Why didn't you tear through me sooner instead of this prolonged wait,you should have gotten it over with you freak monster!" I'm not entirely sure if I will though...Which reminds me...Where's Cleverly or Staples? I still havent been told which show I'll be on...Rage Or Inferno...Either one fitting for my RAGE will be unleashed...Burning everyone alive as I never look back...Only war...Only chaos...The INFERNO will consume all once I spark the anxious damn near lust from within for carnage...That screams to get out and be released....

    OOC:If you told me and I forgot or its been mentioned on a show somehow,whoops
    Hawk: The only reason you didn't get a shot is because of me. You may be a demonic cyborg but you will always lose to me because I am the Ultimate Bird of Prey and anything that dwells on the ground lives in constant fear of me like you. But enough of the losers complaining, Sweet Jones, you may be a ladies man but I am the greatest man that ever lived. I can outmatch in each and every way possible, so kiss your title because at NGNG, I'm taking it.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  2. #32202
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    *Abel's head begins to twitch back and fourth as he looks on with anger*

    Abel: Are you questioning my sanity? I am as sane as anyone here! Even The Children agree that there is nothing wrong my sanity. How dare you, a man who has won nothing, criticize my accomplishments? I am more than some Tag Team Champion, I am a multi-time BWA World Champion, if my memory serves you were in BWA for less than a month before you fled, unable to take it. So do not question me and who I am.

    *Abel snaps back with cold eyes at Doom*

    Abel: If it is a fight you wish than so be it, I will have no problem sending you back to your hell when I chokeslam you through the ring! Also get your facts straight the "hot thing" I grabbed was a cage wall that had been heated up to the point where a single touch would not only scorch one's skin, but cause the skin to be ripped off completely. If you plan to bring such things up I suggest you know what it is you are referring to. Doom, you have made it to the top of my list and when I return, and I will return, you will be the first one to feel my revenge, to feel all the pain that I ave felt.
    Ano Doom:Tag belts don't mean anything to me anymore...So you won a few belts with partners...Big deal...When I take the world by storm...It will be alone...No you are not sane...Normal smart sane people don't hear kids in their brains...And you know I actually won the Ignition belt last year...Which is more than I can say for you. Don't try to mince words...So the wall was so hot it would tear skin...Doesn't negate the fact it was a "Hot thing",as I said. I could have held my hand there like it was in ice water...You give monsters like me a bad name...You won't chokeslam me anywheres cause I'll knock you out in two seconds...A staredown then a knockout is all that will happen...Oh I'm at the top of the list huh? Good,Exactly what I wanted...Now you're in my battleground...I'll be waiting for you.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  3. #32203
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: So, Ronaldus Romulus wants to face me for the EWNCW Championship, well that's all very nice, but I don't have time to fiddle about with you Ronaldo, so why don't we just get to the ppv, do the business, and then you can get back to reading your books or whatever you do in your spare time, and I'll get back to being the best in the world.
    Romulus: As always, you disparage the staggering significance of what your apprehension cannot envisage past the obstructing barriers of your copious, conceited agenda! I battle for far more than a mere championship; what salvation does mere metal and velcro accommodate for the uncultivated serfs? You'll have to conjure the effort to "fiddle" with me if your present state cannot do so for I will clamor with you while replicating the celestial surge of 12 legions of angels, armed to the teeth with the conviction of servitude; the servitude to the one true God who nourishes my efforts!


  4. #32204
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: The only reason you didn't get a shot is because of me. You may be a demonic cyborg but you will always lose to me because I am the Ultimate Bird of Prey and anything that dwells on the ground lives in constant fear of me like you. But enough of the losers complaining, Sweet Jones, you may be a ladies man but I am the greatest man that ever lived. I can outmatch in each and every way possible, so kiss your title because at NGNG, I'm taking it.
    Ano Doom:Motherfucker if you keep speaking to me I will snap your neck...Im growing quite tired of you Hawk,I have told you over and over and over now...I said it before after you beat me...I see you again you will know who I am this time...I nearly killed you with one clothesline...I get another shot at you I'm going to pummel you without ever letting up...If one clothesline can "Nearly decapitate you"...What can the rest of my abilities do? Don't catch that Cold-Blooded Murder,Hawk...DJ Williams did...Ask him about it...And he was RUNNING FULL SPEED but got caught in his tracks....What does that say about me?



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  5. #32205
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,942
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Tag belts don't mean anything to me anymore...So you won a few belts with partners...Big deal...When I take the world by storm...It will be alone...No you are not sane...Normal smart sane people don't hear kids in their brains...And you know I actually won the Ignition belt last year...Which is more than I can say for you. Don't try to mince words...So the wall was so hot it would tear skin...Doesn't negate the fact it was a "Hot thing",as I said. I could have held my hand there like it was in ice water...You give monsters like me a bad name...You won't chokeslam me anywheres cause I'll knock you out in two seconds...A staredown then a knockout is all that will happen...Oh I'm at the top of the list huh? Good,Exactly what I wanted...Now you're in my battleground...I'll be waiting for you.
    Doom vs Abel book that NOW!


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  6. #32206
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:Tag belts don't mean anything to me anymore...So you won a few belts with partners...Big deal...When I take the world by storm...It will be alone...No you are not sane...Normal smart sane people don't hear kids in their brains...And you know I actually won the Ignition belt last year...Which is more than I can say for you. Don't try to mince words...So the wall was so hot it would tear skin...Doesn't negate the fact it was a "Hot thing",as I said. I could have held my hand there like it was in ice water...You give monsters like me a bad name...You won't chokeslam me anywheres cause I'll knock you out in two seconds...A staredown then a knockout is all that will happen...Oh I'm at the top of the list huh? Good,Exactly what I wanted...Now you're in my battleground...I'll be waiting for you.
    *Abel turns and walks off, but stops and turns*

    Abel: I am done talking to you, all you do is spew nonsense and attempt to makes those around you less credible by putting down their accomplishments. I will wait to meet you in the ring and than prove to you why I am the Mad One.

    *Walks off*
    Profile Retired

  7. #32207
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    *Abel turns and walks off, but stops and turns*

    Abel: I am done talking to you, all you do is spew nonsense and attempt to makes those around you less credible by putting down their accomplishments. I will wait to meet you in the ring and than prove to you why I am the Mad One.

    *Walks off*
    *Doom says out to him,half to himself as well*...:"Alright then,You know where to find me...Time's ticking."



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  8. #32208
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    OOC: SouthernBlood I know you probably didn't mean it since it was IC, but do not put down that value of the BWA/Blacklist Champonship, it is a Main Event Championship that has been held by some major players (TBOZ, Rich, Carlin, McCoy, Gillz, Bloodstone) I worked really hard to get that title it's recognition that it deserves.
    Profile Retired

  9. #32209
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    OOC: SouthernBlood I know you probably didn't mean it since it was IC, but do not put down that value of the BWA/Blacklist Champonship, it is a Main Event Championship that has been held by some major players (TBOZ, Rich, Carlin, McCoy, Gillz, Bloodstone) I worked really hard to get that title it's recognition that it deserves.
    For sure it wasn't nothing like that at all,sorry there if harm done brother....Just meant World tag team championship aint exactly a singles world heavyweight championship.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  10. #32210
    Black Ninja! Krysys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NeoGotham City
    Posts
    6,795
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    For sure it wasn't nothing like that at all,sorry there if harm done brother....Just meant World tag team championship aint exactly a singles world heavyweight championship.
    In all honesty, it's that mentality that has hurt Brutality, you ask anyone who the champions are for Rage and Inferno and everyone will know, ask them about the Champions for Brutality and hardly anyone knows, and it hurts the value of the brand.
    Profile Retired

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.