Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    OOC:Im not going to type your name cuz IDK how many people still dont know and Dont wanna ruin it lol.

Ano Doom:Fuck your name,it means nothing more than another future destroyed opponent to me. Exactly right for once,Even I had a heart you could not bother it at all,Your voice may bother people in dreams,but ah soon enough,I shall go past them in reality.You say you will rise to the top but you won't be able to make it through me...I'm not Kevin Matthews,Primus Khan,or Solla...All uncompariable to a force such as I...Another thing I agree with is It makes no difference what brand I step onto,for wherever I end up shall be forever changed,once and for all...The Demon Cyborg shall drop a cloak of pain over it,never to be lifted again. When I step in the ring with you the only thing dying is your thoughts you can actually derail me...None shall derail me...None shall derail me...None shall derail me. It is not a dream to run over the entire company,it is a foregone conclusion coming sooner than later. Yea,I'll see the victor...Me...Reflected In your unconscious eyes as I stand over you.
    OOC; I was hoping you would, so I could have a reason to stop using ??? xD

???: A future destroyed opponent? You shall never match me in this ring, let alone destroy me. I haunt them in their dreams, and yet when they are awake, it's always a battle for them to not give in to what they know is the only truth in this business. They all have a dark side, and that dark side, those voices, whether or not they speak for good, or for the bad, all signify one thing. My victory. Come to the ring with me and show me how much pain you can inflict, and watch as it means nothing in the end. What pain you can inflict shall pass like it always does, but one thing is for certain - they can never escape me and for those who have, they shall never escape again. I have started my journey back and now, just over the horizon, I see the throne that I systematically worked towards being occupied by another and I see you - I see the rest of the roster, standing in my way! Once my arrival is complete, none of that shall matter for all they shall hear s the constant voices speaking in their head, telling them that at the end of the day, I am their master, I am at the top of the EWNCW mountain, and I shall never leave - again.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Need a theme? I am the master of those!!!!!

None of them beats War LOL.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    OOC; I was hoping you would, so I could have a reason to stop using ??? xD

???: A future destroyed opponent? You shall never match me in this ring, let alone destroy me. I haunt them in their dreams, and yet when they are awake, it's always a battle for them to not give in to what they know is the only truth in this business. They all have a dark side, and that dark side, those voices, whether or not they speak for good, or for the bad, all signify one thing. My victory. Come to the ring with me and show me how much pain you can inflict, and watch as it means nothing in the end. What pain you can inflict shall pass like it always does, but one thing is for certain - they can never escape me and for those who have, they shall never escape again. I have started my journey back and now, just over the horizon, I see the throne that I systematically worked towards being occupied by another and I see you - I see the rest of the roster, standing in my way! Once my arrival is complete, none of that shall matter for all they shall hear s the constant voices speaking in their head, telling them that at the end of the day, I am their master, I am at the top of the EWNCW mountain, and I shall never leave - again.
    OOC:Well here it goes then lol :P

Ano Doom:You REALLY want me to tell you and everyone who you are? Well look here,Serephrim,Or Black Angel,whoever the fuck you are today and right here and now...I needn't match you for I am above you,and you are aleady destroying yourself without thought of it at all...The truth here in this business is one suffering for all,thats the honest right creed here,not a bunch of rambling voices in your head,Regardless of what they speak for they do NOT have any words at all for you defeating me...How do I say...? They are...Speechless...Dumbfounded...At a loss for words...If I come into the ring with you you won't walk out of it...You will just faintly hear :"Destroy...Destroy...Destroy..." as you barely have any hearing going on...It seems we're on the same path almost...The Demon Cyborg has returned as well to clinch the absolute top....And I see you in the way too...I also see you getting knocked right out of the way...If you're on top the mountain I'm throwing you off,down over the other side,crashing to the bottom,thousands of feet below...Too damaged to attempt the climb again..As I said...We may be on somewhat similar journeys...But it is I and ONLY I who gets to the end of the path.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Ano Doom:You REALLY want me to tell you and everyone who you are? Well look here,Serephrim,Or Black Angel,whoever the fuck you are today and right here and now...I needn't match you for I am above you,and you are aleady destroying yourself without thought of it at all...The truth here in this business is one suffering for all,thats the honest right creed here,not a bunch of rambling voices in your head,Regardless of what they speak for they do NOT have any words at all for you defeating me...How do I say...? They are...Speechless...Dumbfounded...At a loss for words...If I come into the ring with you you won't walk out of it...You will just faintly hear :"Destroy...Destroy...Destroy..." as you barely have any hearing going on...It seems we're on the same path almost...The Demon Cyborg has returned as well to clinch the absolute top....And I see you in the way too...I also see you getting knocked right out of the way...If you're on top the mountain I'm throwing you off,down over the other side,crashing to the bottom,thousands of feet below...Too damaged to attempt the climb again..As I said...We may be on somewhat similar journeys...But it is I and ONLY I who gets to the end of the path.
    Seraphim:

*Steps from the shadows, hands pressed together*

You speak my name, yet you hold no fear - how foolish of you. No one has risen to the top faster than me, no one has utterly proven their dominance in the same fashion I have. Our paths will indeed cross and that is where you shall meet your end. I want you to defeat all who stand before you, so that when you stand face to face with the Voice of the Voices, Seraphim, you feel worthy. When I defeat you, all else in your life shall be proven to be for naught, for you shall realize you cannot get the job done. I've stood toe to toe with the likes of TBOZ, Silver, Solla, Khan, and newcomers almost all of whom have not been able to match my success. Show me your pain and I will show you the ground. Meet me, Ano Doom, at the top of the mountain and see the light - Seraphim shall never see the bottom again, and you shall be the first victim of his reign of dominance. Step upon my mountain, step into the ring with me, and find out why I could stand among the gods of this place and hold my own.

OOC: HOW DARE YOU SPOIL MY HIDDEN SECRET /RAGE
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Thanks for the spoiler -_-

*Walks into the Batcave looking for Tommy*

Tommy!! Helllllllooooooo?

Alfred: I'm afraid you just missed Master Thunder, Master Strem.

ME: Drats, he said he be here

Alfred: Terribly sorry, shall I fix you some dinner?

Me: Nah I'm good thanks Alfred

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Ok so I have been a way for a while. WTF did i miss! When EWNCW go from efed to full on fantasy role playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Ok so I have been a way for a while. WTF did i miss! When EWNCW go from efed to full on fantasy role playing?
    Last night.

majority decision.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Seraphim:

*Steps from the shadows, hands pressed together*

You speak my name, yet you hold no fear - how foolish of you. No one has risen to the top faster than me, no one has utterly proven their dominance in the same fashion I have. Our paths will indeed cross and that is where you shall meet your end. I want you to defeat all who stand before you, so that when you stand face to face with the Voice of the Voices, Seraphim, you feel worthy. When I defeat you, all else in your life shall be proven to be for naught, for you shall realize you cannot get the job done. I've stood toe to toe with the likes of TBOZ, Silver, Solla, Khan, and newcomers almost all of whom have not been able to match my success. Show me your pain and I will show you the ground. Meet me, Ano Doom, at the top of the mountain and see the light - Seraphim shall never see the bottom again, and you shall be the first victim of his reign of dominance. Step upon my mountain, step into the ring with me, and find out why I could stand among the gods of this place and hold my own.

OOC: HOW DARE YOU SPOIL MY HIDDEN SECRET /RAGE
    *Ano Doom cracks his neck to one side,as he stretches an arm,swinging the right around slowly*

Ano Doom:Ah yes,They you are ,good to see you tonight...And you see...I know not what fear is...Only to distribute it to the masses with every time I step through that curtain...And the next time I do it...You will be in shock and awe,coming to realization of just what I am...Just like TDA did when he looked in these fiendish eyes last night...Noone's come through here like me either,nor could they. Oh for certain we shall meet,and when we do,Im simply introducing you to the end of the trail...Not the other way around...Thank you for the encouragement I will damn sure crush all under me as I walk through EWNCW,leaving a list of who's who around here...Greats...Champions...Tag teams...Legends...It doesn't matter for all shall fall...I feel plenty already to stop your ascension...But you won't defeat me...Ever....Oh I will show you all the pain I have to give you....Only you won't be able to see it because its already all over you by then...But one things for sure...I will see you at the top...And send you spiraling down as the voices say "Failure...Failure...Failure...Why Seraphrim you let us down the Demon Cyborg crushed you like nothing..."

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.