Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    ???: Dear boy, you'll find out who I am soon enough, if the voices wish it to be. A fluke is one thing and you may very well call it that, but at the end of the day, you let a superhero use you as a springboard. He took advantage of your idiocy and came out the victor of a match you had all but won. Tell me, oh Great Cyborg Demon, Demon Cyborg, how does that make you feel? I've had my own shortcomings, but being used as a tool to ensure another's victory, at the expense of my own? Something like that has never befallen me. The bodies you leave shall be nothing to me, for once you get to mine, you demise shall be assured.
    Ano Doom:The fact of the matter is I know who you are,so the voices mean nothing to me...They shall cry after I knock you out,Just like I did to KJ Punk...The next time I see him his career shall end,as a hero and wrestler,so that one moment does not matter at all to me,it shall be erased when I cave in his temple with a Discus Elbow. You wanna know how I feel? I hunger for more,I burn for the chance of slaughter,I constantly wait for the moment I'm handed my next destructive opportunity...Say that now,but they shall support you when I cart your lifeless frame to the top of the pile and dump you on as the next causality...Of the demise of happiness.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:The fact of the matter is I know who you are,so the voices mean nothing to me...They shall cry after I knock you out,Just like I did to KJ Punk...The next time I see him his career shall end,as a hero and wrestler,so that one moment does not matter at all to me,it shall be erased when I cave in his temple with a Discus Elbow. You wanna know how I feel? I hunger for more,I burn for the chance of slaughter,I constantly wait for the moment I'm handed my next destructive opportunity...Say that now,but they shall support you when I cart your lifeless frame to the top of the pile and dump you on as the next causality...Of the demise of happiness.
    ???: Tell me, Oh Cyborg. Who am I? Who hides behind these voices and shadows and watches the roster scurry likes roaches when the light flickers? These voices they have led me to the top of the EWNCW and they shall do so once more. The things I do in that ring are things that you only dream of achieving. I've made an impact wherever I've went, from taking out Kev, to taking out almost every man that has stood before me in defiance. The monster - Solla, could not withstand me! PrimusKhan could not stop me! Even when I was but a fledgling in EWNCW there was none that could halt my progression! The Battle of the Newcomers marked my dominance! It took the EWNCW to show me just how much more work I needed, and now - what I have learned shall burn me a path back to the top. There is no one that can stop me, not even a platform such as Ano Doom.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

???: Tell me, Oh Cyborg. Who am I? Who hides behind these voices and shadows and watches the roster scurry likes roaches when the light flickers? These voices they have led me to the top of the EWNCW and they shall do so once more. The things I do in that ring are things that you only dream of achieving. I've made an impact wherever I've went, from taking out Kev, to taking out almost every man that has stood before me in defiance. The monster - Solla, could not withstand me! PrimusKhan could not stop me! Even when I was but a fledgling in EWNCW there was none that could halt my progression! The Battle of the Newcomers marked my dominance! It took the EWNCW to show me just how much more work I needed, and now - what I have learned shall burn me a path back to the top. There is no one that can stop me, not even a platform such as Ano Doom.
    Ano Doom:You are the one who lives by two sides of the same coin,switching as much as night and day,the voices alter who you every night,I know much about you,The voices may have taken you there before,but when I get out in that ring,its going to be...Crush...Crush...Crush...Everyone who I ever see that takes me to the zenith.No one will stop me....All flukes and raw luck behind,Each passing hour marks the dawn of a new day...A bit more and more is adding to my passion for annihilation every single second...All of those men are nice and swell,But none of them could ever last 15 seconds with The Demon Cyborg,you little fuckin schizophrenic...None could stop your progression? I WILL...For I walk through everyone from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:You are the one who lives by two sides of the same coin,switching as much as night and day,the voices alter who you every night,I know much about you,The voices may have taken you there before,but when I get out in that ring,its going to be...Crush...Crush...Crush...Everyone who I ever see that takes me to the zenith.No one will stop me....All flukes and raw luck behind,Each passing hour marks the dawn of a new day...A bit more and more is adding to my passion for annihilation every single second...All of those men are nice and swell,But none of them could ever last 15 seconds with The Demon Cyborg,you little fuckin schizophrenic...None could stop your progression? I WILL...For I walk through everyone from here on out.

???: You cannot even speak my name for even you know you are not worthy! What stands before you, hidden away in the dark, is the same Voice that pesters your heart, or what heart you once had. It's the same voice that guides these people each and every night, in their wildest dreams and worst nightmares! Every hour does denote a new day, but every hour also denotes decay, a decay which shall be brought upon the entire EWNCW locker room when I rise from the shadows and take my rightful place at the top of Inferno or Rage, it matters little to me which for in time, all shall be under my iron fist. Step into the ring with me and watch as the flame that guides your destructive urges sputter and die, just like your dreams of becoming the most dominant force in EWNCW. It is only a matter of time before you realize how foolhardy you are and when that tick comes, when that tock arrives, all you shall see is me -the victor, the Voice of the Voices.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Pea View Post
    Should be exciting! Cannot wait! I am a huge EWNCW fan!! I read the shows but don't comment as much because I don't want to disturb all of the ICing going on. CARLIN for president!
    GREAT to hear some outside feedback! Glad you like what we're producing

Remember guys, we're looking for a theme...
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

???: You cannot even speak my name for even you know you are not worthy! What stands before you, hidden away in the dark, is the same Voice that pesters your heart, or what heart you once had. It's the same voice that guides these people each and every night, in their wildest dreams and worst nightmares! Every hour does denote a new day, but every hour also denotes decay, a decay which shall be brought upon the entire EWNCW locker room when I rise from the shadows and take my rightful place at the top of Inferno or Rage, it matters little to me which for in time, all shall be under my iron fist. Step into the ring with me and watch as the flame that guides your destructive urges sputter and die, just like your dreams of becoming the most dominant force in EWNCW. It is only a matter of time before you realize how foolhardy you are and when that tick comes, when that tock arrives, all you shall see is me -the victor, the Voice of the Voices.
    OOC:Im not going to type your name cuz IDK how many people still dont know and Dont wanna ruin it lol.

Ano Doom:Fuck your name,it means nothing more than another future destroyed opponent to me. Exactly right for once,Even I had a heart you could not bother it at all,Your voice may bother people in dreams,but ah soon enough,I shall go past them in reality.You say you will rise to the top but you won't be able to make it through me...I'm not Kevin Matthews,Primus Khan,or Solla...All uncompariable to a force such as I...Another thing I agree with is It makes no difference what brand I step onto,for wherever I end up shall be forever changed,once and for all...The Demon Cyborg shall drop a cloak of pain over it,never to be lifted again. When I step in the ring with you the only thing dying is your thoughts you can actually derail me...None shall derail me...None shall derail me...None shall derail me. It is not a dream to run over the entire company,it is a foregone conclusion coming sooner than later. Yea,I'll see the victor...Me...Reflected In your unconscious eyes as I stand over you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Suggestion:

Looking forward to both the War Games ending and No Guts, No Glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

Im not sure how much it fits "NO guts No Glory" But I think it goes really well with the whole "breakout and go all the way" idea of the title...

Blog Entries
    My proposal:

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Need a theme? I am the master of those!!!!!

HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time