Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *Romulus begins running up and down the hallways and screaming for joy*

Romulus: VICTORY!!!!!! VICTORRRRRRRRRRRRRRY! Children, rest assured that your ethereal exemption draws ever closer!!!! VICTORY!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! HALLELUJAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Ano Doom is standing on the wall as he passes by over and over and merely looks on with a seemingly frozen,intense,and burning stare in his eyes.*

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    *Ano Doom is standing on the wall as he passes by over and over and merely looks on with a seemingly frozen,intense,and burning stare in his eyes.*
    *Ronaldo notices him and stops in his tracks*

Romulus: Spare the abysmal despair for the deliverance of the agglomeration of lost souls merely hovers between the plain of prospect and reality! REJOICE!

*Ronalo goes back to running around and jumping around for joy. When he reaches the end of the hallway, he leaps into the air, clicks his heels and disappears around a corner*

Romulus: HALLELUJAAAAAAAAAAH! VICTORRRRRRRRRRRRRY!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *Ronaldo notices him and stops in his tracks*

Romulus: Spare the abysmal despair for the deliverance of the agglomeration of lost souls merely hovers between the plain of prospect and reality! REJOICE!

*Ronalo goes back to running around and jumping around for joy. When he reaches the end of the hallway, he leaps into the air, clicks his heels and disappears around a corner*

Romulus: HALLELUJAAAAAAAAAAH! VICTORRRRRRRRRRRRRY!
    *Ano Doom never blinked or moved the whole time...remaining in the same position...*

Ano Doom: Damn the happiness...Damn the happiness...Damn the happiness...Damn...the...happiness...

DAMN THE HAPPINESS!!!!

*Doom turns around and headbutts the wall with a vengeance,knocking a hole in it...but never flinches,budges,shows pain,nor does he make a sound at all...He merely turns back around in the same position as before...With the same intensity burning in him.*

*Ano Doom never blinked or moved the whole time...remaining in the same position...*

Ano Doom: Damn the happiness...Damn the happiness...Damn the happiness...Damn...the...happiness...

DAMN THE HAPPINESS!!!!

*Doom turns around and headbutts the wall with a vengeance,knocking a hole in it...but never flinches,budges,shows pain,nor does he make a sound at all...He merely turns back around in the same position as before...With the same intensity burning in him.*

*Raises eyebrow*

TDA: ....
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    *Raises eyebrow*

TDA: ....
    *The right fist of Ano Doom is steadily shaking now,driven with intensity.*

Ano Doom:Have you ever seen anything like me before?

*The right fist of Ano Doom is steadily shaking now,driven with intensity.*

Ano Doom:Have you ever seen anything like me before?

TDA: I have been around forever. I have seen men like you come and go. I have seen some succeed and I have seen some fall flat on their asses. I have wrestled some - I have had verbal confrontations with others. Some speak a good fight while others runaway. For two years I have given my all to this industry. Now I have a question for you... Will you fade away or will you emerge from the ashes and become the biggest and brightest flame in EWNCW?

~TDA stands close to Ano Doom, standing approximately 7 in a half feet tall. His muscles bulging out as his warm breath expelled from the wet cave of his mouth and against the long brunette hair that fell down over the surface of his crimson mask. The hair bouncing up and down like a 1cent asian hooker as TDA stares into the eyes of the man infront of him, realizing the monstrosity Ano Doom truly is.~

#TeamDevs

TDA: I have been around forever. I have seen men like you come and go. I have seen some succeed and I have seen some fall flat on their asses. I have wrestled some - I have had verbal confrontations with others. Some speak a good fight while others runaway. For two years I have given my all to this industry. Now I have a question for you... Will you fade away or will you emerge from the ashes and become the biggest and brightest flame in EWNCW?

~TDA stands close to Ano Doom, standing approximately 7 in a half feet tall. His muscles bulging out as his warm breath expelled from the wet cave of his mouth and against the long brunette hair that fell down over the surface of his crimson mask. The hair bouncing up and down like a 1cent asian hooker as TDA stares into the eyes of the man infront of him, realizing the monstrosity Ano Doom truly is.~
    Ano Doom:No matter how long you have been around I can fully guarantee you have never seen anything like me,that's a promise. Simply because men are not like me. They never have been and never will,nor could they ever be for that matter. There has never been another like me,anywhere.I speak the fight because I am the fight.In me burns an unrelenting,undying,never wavering passion to crush,smash,and break everything that ever gets in my way ,without mercy or compassion.The answer to your question is yes,100 percent.Slowly but surely,little by little,every week,every night...Every show...I am and will continue to be gaining ground.Always.Constantly. I can not and will not be stopped so the only logical choice is the absolute most powerful flame in the land of EWNCW,defeating and slaughtering all challengers.The Demon Cyborg's time is upon us.

*Ano Doom stands shaking uncontrollably now,Muscles rippling and bouncing back and forth,looking as if he was cut and chiseled from stone.The white half blood stained hockey mask covering only one side of his face,the other showing full of sweat and black tribal tattoos all over it.He stares back into the eyes of TDA,out of his own burning,one solid white and the other red eyes.Then Ano Doom lets out a deep breath of exhalation,and a cold,icy,and tremendously visible breath hits him in the face...Somehow...Even though they are in doors.*

Ano Doom:No matter how long you have been around I can fully guarantee you have never seen anything like me,that's a promise. Simply because men are not like me. They never have been and never will,nor could they ever be for that matter. There has never been another like me,anywhere.I speak the fight because I am the fight.In me burns an unrelenting,undying,never wavering passion to crush,smash,and break everything that ever gets in my way ,without mercy or compassion.The answer to your question is yes,100 percent.Slowly but surely,little by little,every week,every night...Every show...I am and will continue to be gaining ground.Always.Constantly. I can not and will not be stopped so the only logical choice is the absolute most powerful flame in the land of EWNCW,defeating and slaughtering all challengers.The Demon Cyborg's time is upon us.

*Ano Doom stands shaking uncontrollably now,Muscles rippling and bouncing back and forth,looking as if he was cut and chiseled from stone.The white half blood stained hockey mask covering only one side of his face,the other showing full of sweat and black tribal tattoos all over it.He stares back into the eyes of TDA,out of his own burning,one solid white and the other red eyes.Then Ano Doom lets out a deep breath of exhalation,and a cold,icy,and tremendously visible breath hits him in the face...Somehow...Even though they are in doors.*
    TDA: GOOD! TAKE THIS DETERMINATION WITH YOU TO THE FURTHEST REACHES OF THE LAND! The second you stop clawing your way to the top of that mountain is when you are victimized by your own faults and sent to the bottom where your career would die a HORRIBLE, bone shattering, death. You might have the vipers tongue in your midst but I have the Devil's eyes. And these very eyes will remain locked on you until' we become each-others obstacle in the land of Professional Wrestling. When that moment arrives I will gladly see what kind of Monster you are. I want to dig inside of you and discover what your limits are.... What you have in your arsenal... And futhermore.. If you are the truth and beyond of this business.

You speak a grand story about what you plan to do with the others around you. When I was breaking out into my own stardom I had the same exact mind-set. I was that guy sitting in the back saying, "Destroy! Destroy! Destroy!". I always left my feet unguarded along with my back. I stepped forward mindlessly and it cost me a good chunk of my career and my match against my greatest foe, Snair. Despite all of the cheap shots... Despite everything that has happened to me... I have grown wiser from this. And seeing a man such as yourself only causes a smile to curl my lips. I want to see you move forward and be the best and most beastly wrestler you can be.

By all means! Go out there and destroy the living daylights out of everyone you see. But learn from my mistakes and grasp that invisible brass ring.. Watch your back with every step you take. Maybe in the future we can have a go at eachother inside of that wrestling ring. Maybe.... JUST MAYBE... We could put on a five star match. Until' then... I will see you in the future...

~TDA pats Ano on the shoulder before walking by him. Tapping footsteps echoed out through the halls like a melodic tune. TDA advanced down the hallway without ever looking back before finally reaching the big doors of the arena. Pushing them open he went outside within the fresh cold air. A few inches away from him was a motorcycle which he effortlessly tossed a leg over before turning the motorcycle on. Revving the engine, TDA took off into the night. The roar of the Motorcycles engine was in complete unison with the mighty howls of the wolves.~
    Last edited by TheDevilsAdvocate; 11-05-2012 at 04:20 AM.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    TDA: GOOD! TAKE THIS DETERMINATION WITH YOU TO THE FURTHEST REACHES OF THE LAND! The second you stop clawing your way to the top of that mountain is when you are victimized by your own faults and sent to the bottom where your career would die a HORRIBLE, bone shattering, death. You might have the vipers tongue in your midst but I have the Devil's eyes. And these very eyes will remain locked on you until' we become each-others obstacle in the land of Professional Wrestling. When that moment arrives I will gladly see what kind of Monster you are. I want to dig inside of you and discover what your limits are.... What you have in your arsenal... And futhermore.. If you are the truth and beyond of this business.

You speak a grand story about what you plan to do with the others around you. When I was breaking out into my own stardom I had the same exact mind-set. I was that guy sitting in the back saying, "Destroy! Destroy! Destroy!". I always left my feet unguarded along with my back. I stepped forward mindlessly and it cost me a good chunk of my career and my match against my greatest foe, Snair. Despite all of the cheap shots... Despite everything that has happened to me... I have grown wiser from this. And seeing a man such as yourself only causes a smile to curl my lips. I want to see you move forward and be the best and most beastly wrestler you can be.

By all means! Go out there and destroy the living daylights out of everyone you see. But learn from my mistakes and grasp that invisible brass ring.. Watch your back with every step you take. Maybe in the future we can have a go at eachother inside of that wrestling ring. Maybe.... JUST MAYBE... We could put on a five star match. Until' then... I will see you in the future...

~TDA pats Ano on the shoulder before walking by him. Tapping footsteps echoed out through the halls like a melodic tune. TDA advanced down the hallway without ever looking back before finally reaching the big doors of the arena. Pushing them open he went outside within the fresh cold air. A few inches away from him was a motorcycle which he effortlessly tossed a leg over before turning the motorcycle on. Revving the engine, TDA took off into the night. The roar of the Motorcycles engine was in complete unison with the mighty howls of the wolves.~
    Fack.....I love it when TDA IC's. Epic.

The Original MD: I Will Excel, that's All I Can Do. What More Can I Say ,If I'm So Cutthroat that its hard to explain.
    Its Easy to Let your Dreams Cave in by Defeat. But its Much Better taking my Hands wrapped with White Tape, and making them Bloody Red.

I Would Always Say Respect The G.O.D., But its Too Late For That....

...MARK OF THE BEAST!
    Last edited by chunkkynutzzz; 11-05-2012 at 09:54 AM.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    11.27.2011-3.6.2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013
    11.25.14-

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS