1. #32011
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,938
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    a what? Franziskaner?
    Vintage German beer!


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  2. #32012
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    We're up at a crazy hour lol! WHYYYYYY!!!

    Also, please leave feedback on the show thus far.
    I'm looking for criticism more than anything else. Things like "Great show guys" doesn't help us make future shows better. If you genuinely didn't think something was up to scratch, then please tell us. We won't hold it against you!
    Of course, if you didn't think there was anything wrong, then that's also cool haha!
    All the matches and promos/interviews were very well written. And I understand you just posting the outcome on the one or two matches(I'd have to go back to check on that)- its a long show and you had to take on a lot for it. One criticism- commentators names/initials- on some matches its BD for Bob Daniels, on some it Bob Daniels(Bob or Daniels works great too)- I just think it should be consistent on all matches. I mean all match writters have their own style which is a great thing- I love reading the varied matches- its just how the commentators names are done.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  3. #32013
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Vintage German beer!
    AHHHH ok then
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  4. #32014
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,797
    Blog Entries
    52
    Hawk: Put me down like a dog Cannon? Because from what I remember I pinned you and made you tap. I told you I was out for blood
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  5. #32015
    The Trinity AirBourne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    4,429
    Blog Entries
    2
    Great show, really great show guys!

    Wells: Damn Tommy, you definitely are deserving of that belt...I guess I'm a little rusty in the ring...oh well *lifts Evolution Championship over shoulder* I still got this bad boy at the end of the day, and it will remain with me even after No Guts No Glory as well!
    Ryan Wells:

    - Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

    Xavier Hightower:


    - Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)


  6. #32016
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    We're up at a crazy hour lol! WHYYYYYY!!!

    Also, please leave feedback on the show thus far.
    I'm looking for criticism more than anything else. Things like "Great show guys" doesn't help us make future shows better. If you genuinely didn't think something was up to scratch, then please tell us. We won't hold it against you!
    Of course, if you didn't think there was anything wrong, then that's also cool haha!
    Alright,actually in that 4 way tables match...It seemed like...Idk quite how to say it...seemed like things fell apart at a point or two in the writing....Like a few small mistakes...seems like the matter of meaning to write one guys name but using another in place....Like "Guy 1 gets knocked out or thrown out the ring..." then "Guy 1 is attacking from behind on guy 2 (that just crushed him) with a suplex." I was like...He was just taken out the mix! lol,all in all easy mistake to do in matches like this .



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  7. #32017
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    All the matches and promos/interviews were very well written. And I understand you just posting the outcome on the one or two matches(I'd have to go back to check on that)- its a long show and you had to take on a lot for it. One criticism- commentators names/initials- on some matches its BD for Bob Daniels, on some it Bob Daniels(Bob or Daniels works great too)- I just think it should be consistent on all matches. I mean all match writters have their own style which is a great thing- I love reading the varied matches- its just how the commentators names are done.
    Yeah if I had more time I would have written he matches out myself, but I think everyone wanted this show to go out, so it was for the best!
    Regarding the commentators, I've actually told the team before not to use initials and post the full names, since it's something that TDA I believe thought we should improve on (this was ages ago, last year perhaps). I alway write the full name the first time the speak in a post (so Bob Daniels for example) and then for the remainder of the post, I'll just use the surname (so Daniels).
    I think what I'll do is I'll make a thread in the batcave with general guidelines for the guys to follow when posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Alright,actually in that 4 way tables match...It seemed like...Idk quite how to say it...seemed like things fell apart at a point or two in the writing....Like a few small mistakes...seems like the matter of meaning to write one guys name but using another in place....Like "Guy 1 gets knocked out or thrown out the ring..." then "Guy 1 is attacking from behind on guy 2 (that just crushed him) with a suplex." I was like...He was just taken out the mix! lol,all in all easy mistake to do in matches like this .
    Yeah I'm aware that a couple of the matches weren't written to the standard of the rest. I'll have a private chat with the writer in question.

    Thanks for the feedback. More of stuff like this is what we need. Constructive criticism so that we can improve!

  8. #32018
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Okay guys after 6 days and 80+ hours of work (86 if I tallied right), I'm finally done. I'm so tired I hurt.

    I've almost finished my promo assignments for NGNG, with me just lacking one or two more small things. I have to get some sleep so I'll work on it when I get back up. Take care guys

  9. #32019
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    12:30am in the East coast of the US of A!!!!! 'MURICA!
    'MERIKA! FERK YERRRRH

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Alright,actually in that 4 way tables match...It seemed like...Idk quite how to say it...seemed like things fell apart at a point or two in the writing....Like a few small mistakes...seems like the matter of meaning to write one guys name but using another in place....Like "Guy 1 gets knocked out or thrown out the ring..." then "Guy 1 is attacking from behind on guy 2 (that just crushed him) with a suplex." I was like...He was just taken out the mix! lol,all in all easy mistake to do in matches like this .
    That was probably my fault.

    -Mental note to continue using the Cyborg as a springboard... for eternity.-
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  10. #32020
    yeah writing 4 way matches and tag matches is challenging at times. Espcially if you are on a roll, its easy to type the wrong wrestlers name

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.