Blog Entries
    Hey, curious
    do I have a promo assignment?

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pride: No Guts, No Glory is coming soon and once we beat Blacklist Royalty then we will prove to the world that we not only entertain royalty, we can dethrone them just as easily.

Sorrow: The pair of false kings are on their last legs and whether we have to knock the wind out of them or just tip them over, the New Renaissance will become a reality.

Pride: Keep an eye out because we are going to show who the real standout tag team of Brutality really is. We are the Primo Divos or lead actors for the plebeians and once the thespians take over, we will continue to impress the academy with our standout performances. Veni, Vidi, Vici

Sorrow: I came, I saw, I conquered
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* We want War Games! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: Good god man I should smack you. You think you own this place? you will learn. I may not teach you, but you will learn. Respect is giving around here, and you will learn that soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: Wait did he just say he is just a good as us? Who the hell is he?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: This slack job did say he is better, my chap, the stuff I say to you, I mean and want to have a strong challenge from you, but this guy I just want to leave in a pool of his own blood
    DJ: *laughs while shaking his head* What the fuck!? When in the world did I ever say I own this place!? Are you hard of hearing nigga, apparently you are since you keep saying respect is given. Nigga, respect is fucking earned, I should bitch slap you for saying such bullshit. How many times do I have to say to get it through your thick skull! I will be laying in my own blood, ha, I will be damn if that ever happens and Jose, yes, yes I did say I am just as good as you guys. You must be deaf like Strem over there, god damn man.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

???: The time is quickly approaching. Who will be the first to feel the wrath of the Voice of the Voices? All those who've wronged me, they feel the time quickly approaching; they feel their hearts constricting with a darkness that they wished would remain buried deep within. Yet when I am near, the voices rise and the darkness rolls. The enemies I have shall once again see the image of a wrestler who they thought was behind them - they shall be witnesses and pawns to my rise.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Sorry for not posting more of the show last night, I was out all night so couldn't come online.
    I have a Jazz Band gig tonight so doubtful I'll be able to do anything tonight, depending on how late I'll be back. We'll see.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Sorry for not posting more of the show last night, I was out all night so couldn't come online.
    I have a Jazz Band gig tonight so doubtful I'll be able to do anything tonight, depending on how late I'll be back. We'll see.
    If you have everything together, you can send it to me and I'll post it.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I second this.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I second this.
    I second his second.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    No need. I've just been told I'm not needed at this gig tonight. The band was originally meant to be playing outside, but since the weather's crap (heavy rain with a few hail showers chucking about too (the hailstones are MASSIVE too, biggest I've ever seen!)) they're now playing inside and there isn't any room for the whole band. Annoyed since I was looking forward to playing, but on the other hand, it's a half an hour walk up to the bar and I didn't really fancy walking up there in the crap weather!

With that said, LLLLLLLLLLLLLET'S GET READY TO........ continue with the show!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!