Blog Entries
    As you can see, I've posted another match.
    That match had to be written from scratch by me just now hence why it took so long. It's far from my best work, so I apologize to EHC, CM Roc-Austin and TBOZ (if you're reading) for that.
    I can't do any more tonight. It's 2:36 am and I need to be up early tomorrow since my parents are visiting. It should be plain sailing from here on in though since I have the rest of the stuff needed to hand.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:You were basically an afterthought...Deal with it...But your supposed to be one the leaders in this division? That is not very good looking for you...I have no limits at all to my strength I could have lifted everyone of you in that match at once...You speak on what you believe to be true..."a demonic cyborg does not possess the fire...Ho hum ho hum" Don't you know me well enough by now to understand that I am driven by a fire planted in my brain that drives me to crunch,smash,crush,and destroy everything in front of me? Hell what am I saying,No fire? I come from a land of fire.Remember ,Hawk.Slay,slay,slay for The Demon Cyborg is all there ever is to do.
    Hawk: I will let you in on a secret, I still have more points than you, Flash and Punk. No Guts, No Glory is a fitting name for the next PPV since I doubt you have any guts in you. While you are programed to destroy, destruction isn't the only way to win a match. I can annihilate anyone in front of me easily, but I am the Ruler of the Skies as well so anyone that dwells on the ground lives in constant fear because the Phoenix Splash can strike from any location. I pick up whatever skills I need to get better because after a while Doom, you will become old and predictable while I always have a trick up my sleeve. My time with Lansdale has given me a ton of new tricks I have not used because the time has not come yet.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    As you can see, I've posted another match.
    That match had to be written from scratch by me just now hence why it took so long. It's far from my best work, so I apologize to EHC, CM Roc-Austin and TBOZ (if you're reading) for that.
    I can't do any more tonight. It's 2:36 am and I need to be up early tomorrow since my parents are visiting. It should be plain sailing from here on in though since I have the rest of the stuff needed to hand.
    No worries dude, get your sleep!

Grind on work.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    No worries dude, get your sleep!

Grind on work.
    You're online and I'm online.....I HAVE AN IDEA! Grind meet me in the middle of the Atlantic with a fish, a guitar chord and I'll bring the tequila and a jet ski!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    You're online and I'm online.....I HAVE AN IDEA! Grind meet me in the middle of the Atlantic with a fish, a guitar chord and I'll bring the tequila and a jet ski!
    Define the exact point (don't want to get too north/south) and I'll be there!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Define the exact point (don't want to get too north/south) and I'll be there!
    This should help! N. 35
    ° 27'38.4118!
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    This should help! N. 35
    ° 27'38.4118!
    Thanks man. I'll start swimming ASAP LOL.

Also check TWE!!

No worries Tommy- I've done rush jobs on matches before tooAnd hope you are ok with my matches I sent ya

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Thanks man. I'll start swimming ASAP LOL.
    I've got the Jet Ski!

Actually now I remember MORE ICing!!!!!
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: I will let you in on a secret, I still have more points than you, Flash and Punk. No Guts, No Glory is a fitting name for the next PPV since I doubt you have any guts in you. While you are programed to destroy, destruction isn't the only way to win a match. I can annihilate anyone in front of me easily, but I am the Ruler of the Skies as well so anyone that dwells on the ground lives in constant fear because the Phoenix Splash can strike from any location. I pick up whatever skills I need to get better because after a while Doom, you will become old and predictable while I always have a trick up my sleeve. My time with Lansdale has given me a ton of new tricks I have not used because the time has not come yet.
    Ano Doom:Fuck the points Hawk its all about destruction,destruction,destruction! If you can gain the numbers while stompin others into the dirt then so be it. Yea,Hawk....It took no guts anyways to (Once again) Damn near kill you with that clothesline out at ringside. You are wrong,I will win every match by shattering everyone around me,leaving none on their feet as everyone watches the Demon Cyborg stack up another competitor as I roll on,putting one more name on the defeated list.The hell with the Phoenix Splash,I didn't see you do it to anyone out there. You pick up the skills? Why bother;Who needs it when I was created with the skills I need...Just all in due time...Tonight was only the real beginning...These other War Games meant nothing...THIS was the first time you all really saw what I'm capable of...You know not of The Demon Cyborg,Mark my words....

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.