Page 3193 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 21932693309331433183319131923193319431953203324332933693 ... LastLast
Results 31,921 to 31,930 of 40747
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Yes, that's right folks, only 3 matches of NGNG are left to be written. PPV's going out over the weekend no sweat!
    See how well we've worked this week? Great job folks!

And yes. I did just quote myself.
    You sure do quote yourself alot. Do you know that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: Hey sweetie, the grownups are talking, take a hike and *Sniff Sniff* Maybe a shower? K thanks later. As for you My Disc Jockey friend, I can only assume that's why you are called DJ, yes you my friend are nowhere near the caliber Jose and I have. The fact that you even say that is disrespect. That angers me, but I will let it slide, some day soon. You will learn some respect.
    Rosita: 0_o the fuck!? Listen here perra, I do-

DJ: *puts his hand up* Listen babe, I got this, go back to the room okay. *Rosita Leaves but stops to give stem the middle finger salute*
    Alight, now don't disrespect her ever again! Really nigga!? Disc Jockey!? That is the best you can come up with ahaha, my god man that's sad. Listen foo, I am just as talented as you guys and the sooner you niggas realize that, the better. You think that is disrespectful ha, the fact you keep dissing my girl and thinking you are above me is disrespectful to me! The fact is that the moment I respect you, will be the moment that you earn it!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    You sure do quote yourself alot. Do you know that?
    I had no idea.

Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I had no idea.

HA! Your funny.....funny......fun......wait for it................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......wait for it................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................ny! FUNNY!

Blog Entries
    cant wait for more wargames

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    cant wait for more wargames
    I second this!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:No,you lost because I nearly chopped your head off with that clothesline...I don't think I saw you again after that...I told you what would happen If I saw you again in a match and boy did I ever uphold the promise...You didnt play much of a factor in the outcome at all,and I damn near ran through all of you...The only way Flash won was because pure luck and physics...I laid out the win for him...I wrecked that match and the trail of damnation rolls on.Stay out the way.
    Hawk: The match could have been a handicapped match because each of you kept on targeting me from the get go. You may be stronger, but a demonic cyborg does not posses the fire it takes to win. I am going to win War Games because I am not programmed to cause destruction and misery like you, I thrive on inflicting it because it makes me feel alive. You have limits to how strong you can be while I never stop growing with each victim I consume in my wake of chaos. That Doom is pure and utter Mayhem.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: The match could have been a handicapped match because each of you kept on targeting me from the get go. You may be stronger, but a demonic cyborg does not posses the fire it takes to win. I am going to win War Games because I am not programmed to cause destruction and misery like you, I thrive on inflicting it because it makes me feel alive. You have limits to how strong you can be while I never stop growing with each victim I consume in my wake of chaos. That Doom is pure and utter Mayhem.
    Ano Doom:You were basically an afterthought...Deal with it...But your supposed to be one the leaders in this division? That is not very good looking for you...I have no limits at all to my strength I could have lifted everyone of you in that match at once...You speak on what you believe to be true..."a demonic cyborg does not possess the fire...Ho hum ho hum" Don't you know me well enough by now to understand that I am driven by a fire planted in my brain that drives me to crunch,smash,crush,and destroy everything in front of me? Hell what am I saying,No fire? I come from a land of fire.Remember ,Hawk.Slay,slay,slay for The Demon Cyborg is all there ever is to do.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I second this!
    FUCK YEAH! WAR GAMES!

Damn it...wanting to add a pic but stupid slow ass internet won't let me. ALL HAIL THUNDER! LUNCH EBOY! Erm....ok not that...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    FUCK YEAH! WAR GAMES!

Damn it...wanting to add a pic but stupid slow ass internet won't let me. ALL HAIL THUNDER! LUNCH EBOY! Erm....ok not that...
    Well we don't exactly know why he's disappeared. I mean it could be anything from being really ill to a family tragedy. Who knows. If it's not something that serious though, then, yes, dine away at the lunch I say.
    He's already off creative unless he comes up with a good explanation.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!