Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingstrem View Post
    IC: Bahahahahahah Bahahah oh god yes I freaking needed a laugh
    HJ: Oh you needed a laugh? I don't see this as a laughing matter. I mean Strem, dude, you're a shit champion. I can beat you with one arm tied behind my back and I still won't break a sweat
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: Oh you needed a laugh? I don't see this as a laughing matter. I mean Strem, dude, you're a shit champion. I can beat you with one arm tied behind my back and I still won't break a sweat
    IC: Wanna talk about shit champions? you have to have a partner to carry the load for you to win a title, and you won singles titles in shit companies, do not try and insult me you ungrateful peasant

"Ship Is It"

"Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013

Blog Entries
    IC: Wanna talk about shit champions? you have to have a partner to carry the load for you to win a title, and you won singles titles in shit companies, do not try and insult me you ungrateful peasant
    HJ: First off, I carry Azrael in this team. I've always carried this team. Second off, your "highness", I've won singles titles worth more than than you'll ever achieve in this business. You're International Champion? I've been a World Television Champion, World Tag Team Champion AND North American Champion all in different feds. You've, you've hung low beating the same old people over to retain that belt. How about you face someone who IS established. No offense to Billy McCoy but he couldn't get the job done I'll gladly get it done
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

HJ: First off, I carry Azrael in this team. I've always carried this team. Second off, your "highness", I've won singles titles worth more than than you'll ever achieve in this business. You're International Champion? I've been a World Television Champion, World Tag Team Champion AND North American Champion all in different feds. You've, you've hung low beating the same old people over to retain that belt. How about you face someone who IS established. No offense to Billy McCoy but he couldn't get the job done I'll gladly get it done
    Ha that's funny you say McCoy can't get the job done considering he beat when I thought you were a tough competition boy was I wrong. And you have a lot of tag team titles big whoop I don't need someone in my corner to help me. You act like I face the same people, but I have faced everyone here and pretty much beat all of them. I have ended a man's undefeated streak, I have held this title for months, I am the biggest star in this company, how do you think I am nothing? god forbid you meet me in the wrong son

"Ship Is It"

Quote Originally Posted by southernblood View Post
    feed me war!!!

Feed me war!!!

Feed me war!!!
    feed the cyborg war

feed the cyborg war

feed the cyborg war
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Ha that's funny you say McCoy can't get the job done considering he beat when I thought you were a tough competition boy was I wrong. And you have a lot of tag team titles big whoop I don't need someone in my corner to help me. You act like I face the same people, but I have faced everyone here and pretty much beat all of them. I have ended a man's undefeated streak, I have held this title for months, I am the biggest star in this company, how do you think I am nothing? god forbid you meet me in the wrong son
    HJ: Yes McCoy beat me he was the better man that day. But at the least I don't cheat to win. You're the biggest star in this company? I think K-Jammin and Tommy Thunder have something to say about that. You've beaten everyone but me. If you think I'm such a nobody than you'll have no fear in facing me. Holding the title for months is one thing but making it prestigious that's another. Hell Jesting Madness have held the Blacklist Championships for months but it's prestigious it's a championship worth talking about. The International Championship I don't see anyone talking about Kingstrem, hell people talk more about the shit-tier Shaz than they do you.
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

HJ: Yes McCoy beat me he was the better man that day. But at the least I don't cheat to win. You're the biggest star in this company? I think K-Jammin and Tommy Thunder have something to say about that. You've beaten everyone but me. If you think I'm such a nobody than you'll have no fear in facing me. Holding the title for months is one thing but making it prestigious that's another. Hell Jesting Madness have held the Blacklist Championships for months but it's prestigious it's a championship worth talking about. The International Championship I don't see anyone talking about Kingstrem, hell people talk more about the shit-tier Shaz than they do you.
    IC: Ah, K-jam and Thomas, they will soon meet their down falls. I will admit you hold a great title, but why people don't talk about me? It is a thing called lack of respect. I have so many acolades here and I quite honestly am one of the best, but because I speak my mind and back my words up no one respects me, that's not what people want. They want "Nice" and "Kind" I am a king, I am not nice, I am a god damn war machine. So either respect me or die. your choice

"Ship Is It"

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Shit tier huh? Well how does it feel knowing that this "shit-tier" can kick yo' plastic ass?!

Blog Entries
    IC: Ah, K-jam and Thomas, they will soon meet their down falls. I will admit you hold a great title, but why people don't talk about me? It is a thing called lack of respect. I have so many acolades here and I quite honestly am one of the best, but because I speak my mind and back my words up no one respects me, that's not what people want. They want "Nice" and "Kind" I am a king, I am not nice, I am a god damn war machine. So either respect me or die. your choice
    HJ: You see, I respect you. I respect all talent but here is the thing. You're just making an excuse for being second rate. And I'm American I don't answer to any damn king. The last king that fucked with an American there was full blown War. You want to call yourself a War Machine then Kingstrem I'll send you marching straight into the battle of Yorktown. Anytime any place Strem I'll beat you senseless
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Shit tier huh? Well how does it feel knowing that this "shit-tier" can kick yo' plastic ass?!
    HJ: you made me bleed. You've never pinned or made me submit. When you do that then maybe just maybe I'll consider you just shit
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael