1. #31811
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    What's wrong broheim?
    Guess he was expecting a stream of "That's awesome news, dude!" comments after he posted the news on War Games and NGNG.


  2. #31812
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,969
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Guess he was expecting a stream of "That's awesome news, dude!" comments after he posted the news on War Games and NGNG.
    Probably, as creative stepped up as requested.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  3. #31813
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,969
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Probably, as creative stepped up as requested.
    And in fact it is freaking good news!!!

    Pulling up a TT here to make him happy LOL.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  4. #31814
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,852
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Guess he was expecting a stream of "That's awesome news, dude!" comments after he posted the news on War Games and NGNG.
    No shit. Considering how most have been asking "any update on the show", "War Games update requested" etc. Just thought maybe I'd, you know, post an update?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #31815
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,852
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    No shit. Considering how most have been asking "any update on the show", "War Games update requested" etc. Just thought maybe I'd, you know, post an update?
    But I guess people didn't want an update, or just don't care maybe. Who knows.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #31816
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,799
    I hope everyone is safe and well tonight. I just looked at many pictures and videos of the damage caused by Sandy ... Stay safe ladies and gents. Never again will I underestimate the power of a storm.



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  7. #31817
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,852
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    I hope everyone is safe and well tonight. I just looked at many pictures and videos of the damage caused by Sandy ... Stay safe ladies and gents. Never again will I underestimate the power of a storm.
    I hope you're safe man. I see you're from NY, so I hope you stayed safe.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #31818
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I hope you're safe man. I see you're from NY, so I hope you stayed safe.
    Listen to this;

    The area I live in ... Sandy literal went AROUND, like a full out split, and then formed back together when she passed us. We got some strong winds and rain. No real heavy damage, there was some but not a lot, and people are bitching about not getting hit hard. I'm like ... WHAT!?



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


  9. #31819
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,852
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    Listen to this;

    The area I live in ... Sandy literal went AROUND, like a full out split, and then formed back together when she passed us. We got some strong winds and rain. No real heavy damage, there was some but not a lot, and people are bitching about not getting hit hard. I'm like ... WHAT!?
    O_O

    Wow, that's freaky, and incredibly lucky! Can't believe people are bitching that they didn't get hit though!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #31820
    The Trinity Vandarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    3,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    O_O

    Wow, that's freaky, and incredibly lucky! Can't believe people are bitching that they didn't get hit though!
    I watched it on the radar, it was VERY freaky, but the college I go to got hit pretty bad. I was almost decapitated by a flying stop sign yesterday ._. The sign got torn off the post and flew right by me before I got in my car!



     

    EWNCW:
    Van Darius

    TWE/RTE:

    Van Darius:
    *TWE/RTE Champion (9/23/12 - 2/14/14)

    IWA:
    Ivan Draymen
    Van Darius
    *IWA Endurance Champion (4/28/13 - 8/4/13)

    WWE:
    * Sheamus (US Champion 1/20/13 - )
    * Rob Van Dam

    Dream Team Invitational:
    *The Vandals (w/ Van Hooligan X)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.