Howdi one and all,

could someone give me the lowdown on how this works, I have efedded previously but I know they can be different from fed to fed, where would I promo, is it more insular story based for each character or back and forth promos etc, how often are shows, is their a character sheet to fill in etc?

Quote Originally Posted by 606v2 View Post
    Howdi one and all,

could someone give me the lowdown on how this works, I have efedded previously but I know they can be different from fed to fed, where would I promo, is it more insular story based for each character or back and forth promos etc, how often are shows, is their a character sheet to fill in etc?
    Ok, I will help out as best I can. First welcome to the boards. I am Krysys, I run EWNCW's Dev Fed TWE, which is where all new guys go to work on their skills until they are ready to come here. You IC here with others promos are done VIA a PM from one of the show runners. EWNCW has four shows and three brands. Rage Inferno and Brutality are the brands and shows we also have a show known as WarZone which features talent from all brands. Rage ad Inferno are for those interested in being a singles wrestler, while Brutality focuses on the Tag Teams. shows are posted here for Rage here for Inferno and here for Brutality, the roster is located here it will have the info that is needed from you
    Profile Retired

Cheers for that, I'll have a nosey through it all and get back to you then with a character if that's ok?

Blog Entries
    IC: *Camera enters in the Jesting Madness locker room and we see the EWNCW Blacklist champions facing each other, with a stern look on their faces and a fist lifted up to their respective faces. Seconds pass, no one moves, tension increases and when it seems violence is about to explode, Carlin says:

Carlin: Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock!!!

*Carlin shows lizard, and Grind Spock, therefore Carlin wins (lizard poisons Spock)*

Carlin: Gotcha there, man!

*Grind grunts and produces his Twittah machine. He quickly types a message:*

Written Grind: "I want War Games/Brutality/No Guts No Glory! NOW!!!"

*Carlin reads the message and says:*

Carlin: Yeah, the wait is boring, let's see if we find Grant, Staples or Cleverly to ask.

*The champs leave the locker room*

OOC: Another update on War Games requested.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    IC: *JM are seen at Cleverly's office. They knock on the door, but there's no answer. Grind knocks again to no avail*

Carlin: So, cleverly's not here, like Grant and Staples. Where's everybody?

*Grind produces the Twittah machine*

Written by Grind: Surprise party? Jump ship to JBW?

Carlin: I doubt the first, but I like that. Raelly hope is not the second. Also, no God's Grace or James around. Who we3 are suppose to banter with? Not even Shaz is around.

*Grind lifts his shoulders in the classic "No idea, man" gesture. They leave*

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: The time is drawing near and my choice is almost at hand because as one champion falls in my fire, I will emerge with the possession of the Ignition title. No one has or will stop me in War Games.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    ~ Ryan Wells walks around backstage~

Wells: Hmmmm...no one is here? Man, where is everyone? Scared of the champ? Oh well.

*Throws Evolution Title around his shoulder and dials Michelle McCool*

Wells: Hey Michelle...looks like I AM free tonight, you still want to do dinner?
    *As he is walking away from camera* Great, I'll pick you up around 8...
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

???: Time is being wasted. They fear my return and thus put off the inevitable; perhaps they seek to take the joy from the voices who find solace in being the most dominant wrestlers on the roster. But that is fine, the more time I am afforded to stew in a swirling vortex of these voices, the more dangerous I shall be on my return. It is simply a matter of tick tock, and who the hands land on.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

hanz gruber: the end of wargames will bring a new era to ewncw, the era of hanz gruber

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

So do I wait about now for direction or can I crack on with a promo?