Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Wells: When you've done half the stuff I've done in the ring and accomplished as much as I have, then you might actually get some respect, but watch yourself, don't be getting too cocky or bad things could happen to you, like the TOTALLY unexpected chance of you losing because you are just SO DAMN GOOD! Not.
    Hawk: I may not have been around as long but not taking me seriously has led to the downfall of many men better than you. You want to follow suit then come at me and burn in my fire.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

In DJ's locker room, DJ and Rosita are cuddled up on the sofa

DJ: Damn, that is what I needed!! Woooo, thank you baby!

Rosita:Hahaha, guess it was good huh?

DJ: Aha, fuck yea it was! Matter fact, it's always is. *Kisses her*

Rosita: *Smiling* You are not wrong about that at all babe.

DJ: Yeaaap

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

As seen on last Friday's broadcast of "TWE OverDrive" TWE C.E.O publicly announced the participates for the 2nd ""EWNCW Proving Grounds" representing TWE in the hopes of getting an EWNCW Contract is the current TWE World Champion, Van Darius. Representing EWNCW is the first and only (I believe this to be correct may be wrong) man to hold all the major titles in EWNCW, that man is Gillz! This match will take place next Friday on the newly rebranded WarPath, just days before TWE's PPV "Rise of The Chosen Few"!
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Alrighty Mr. Thunder, I'm not sure if Grind sent you our things (perhaps I should have pm'd him before posting this....ahhh well hindsight's 20/20 lol) but I sent in my Interview as well as our things.

I apologize if you've gotten the same thing from both me and Grind, but hey, it's better to have too much than not enough!! Lol #OneLove

I did have that. But I deleted it after sending it on to eboy, since he's meant to be posting the show. Now that he's nowhere to be seen, I need to post the show, so I need literally everything that was handed in for War Games.

Big thanks to all who've sent stuff in thus far. Keep em coming if you have more!

IC as G.Demonic from Da CokeBoYZ: Its MoViin!!!!!!!!

V.Diamondz: Gettin it One Way or Another, FucK a Check..I'm Talkin Straight Cash.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: I may not have been around as long but not taking me seriously has led to the downfall of many men better than you. You want to follow suit then come at me and burn in my fire.
    Wells: If we are talking about fires, look at mine then kid. I'm the Evolution Champion, the longest reigning, and one of the longest reigning champions here in EWNCW. You don't do that by bragging and being cocky. You do it by working hard, and have competitive spirit and not fighting for yourself. Your motivation is to win for yourself, that's not what this industry is about, despite what anyone may tell you. Don't want to be a champion to be one, be a cnampion to be a good champion, represent this company well. Your motives are wrong, and that's what is wrong with you.
    Ryan Wells:

- Former JBW TV Champion
    - Former EWNCW Evolution Champion
    - Former Undisputed BWA Grand Champion
    (w/ Gillz)

Xavier Hightower:

- Former RTE Tag Team Champion
    (w/ Kaige Chamberlain)

this is just a suggestion when it comes to promos or segment being sent in- in ewa, whenever someone sent stuff in, we dumped it on the ewa creative site. Then we would edit it into the show. But we always had those promos/segments on the ewa site which worked out great if one of us had to do someone elses assigned part or help post a show because of other real life stuff that arose

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    this is just a suggestion when it comes to promos or segment being sent in- in ewa, whenever someone sent stuff in, we dumped it on the ewa creative site. Then we would edit it into the show. But we always had those promos/segments on the ewa site which worked out great if one of us had to do someone elses assigned part or help post a show because of other real life stuff that arose
    Yeah and we know how that EWA place ended up, Because of Shit like that. You know What EHC ,you know what..Next Time you have an opinion as ridiculos, mulusculous,and ubsurd like that keep it bottled up in a jar . Or take it to a thread on the other side of the country. Zip up the jacket on this subject .

Now Go get a cup of coffee and wake up, ok... I wanna hear an ok, ok then.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    I've considered doing that before, and this latest 'man going MIA' has furthered the argument that we should do this, so there's a good chance that's how we'll do things going forward