Black Ninja!
    Ball's in your court, dude who's name I can't mention.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:They're gonna have to erase you from the mat if we meet...Which we might cuz I believe your in the Ignition Division...You will no longer be a flash...More like a speck.
    Citizen Doom. Surprised I am that you have returned here, given how much of an embarrassing flop you were last time we met. Some advice; perhaps you should try actually beating me, rather than talking about beating me.

And citizen Hawk, I must admit that you are doing well with 9 points to your name and in second place. I bid you good luck should you win the Ignition class, knowing that you will need that luck when you face me later down the line when we fight for the Ignition Championship.
    The Blue Flash. Protector of EWNCW.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blue Flash View Post
    Citizen Doom. Surprised I am that you have returned here, given how much of an embarrassing flop you were last time we met. Some advice; perhaps you should try actually beating me, rather than talking about beating me.

And citizen Hawk, I must admit that you are doing well with 9 points to your name and in second place. I bid you good luck should you win the Ignition class, knowing that you will need that luck when you face me later down the line when we fight for the Ignition Championship.
    Ano Doom:I will beat you within an inch of your blue life when we face in that ring...What's happened so far is nothing...We will inevitably face off,being in the same class...You will fall through the ring,And I'll just look down at you...Wondering why they made me scramble your blue brain like that.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blue Flash View Post
    Not good enough am I doing in the EWNCW War Games.
    Victory is beyond me now, but once these War Games are over, The Blue Flash WILL rise again, and I WILL become Rage Ignition champion.
    Citizen Shaz, your days as champion are numbered. The Blue Flash has sensed it, and it is happening. Your day of reckoning is upon us. And while it may not be me that takes the title from you, after No Guts, No glory, no more will you terrorize the ranks of Rage with your reign of terror.
    DJ:Baby, get a look at this nigga here! We have a god damn superhero in the building!
    Rosita: Bebé de mierda Santa! You are right, I wonder what's his superpower!?
    DJ: Shit, who knows probably just runs really fast like that other superhero named Flash....wait a minute!?
    *Rosita and DJ look at each other and both begin to laugh*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries

EWNCW reporter: Dick Thompson

Hello folks, EWNCW reporter Dick Thompson here with some breaking news!

We can exclusively announce that the EWNCW Blacklist Champions The Jesting Madness will be making a special one off appearance on EWNCW's developmental show TWE: OverDrive!!
    The champion team of William Carlin, who is also a member of the Monday night Rage roster, and Grind Bastard will be teaming with Sloth and Gluttony of Sin to take on the team of TWE World Champion Vandarius, TWE Bloodoath Champion Scafro Jones, and the 2 number one contenders to each respective Champions; Gaileo and Keith Andrews!

This is a special one off match that will see 2 of EWNCW's highest profile stars competing with and against some of EWNCW's up and coming stars.

Make sure that you tune in to see this special 8 man tag team main event on the next episode of OverDrive!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

We can exclusively announce that the EWNCW Blacklist Champions The Jesting Madness will be making a special one off appearance on EWNCW's developmental show TWE: OverDrive!!
    The champion team of William Carlin, who is also a member of the Monday night Rage roster, and Grind Bastard will be teaming with Sloth and Gluttony of Sin to take on the team of TWE World Champion Vandarius, TWE Bloodoath Champion Scafro Jones, and the 2 number one contenders to each respective Champions; Gaileo and Keith Andrews!

This is a special one off match that will see 2 of EWNCW's highest profile stars competing with and against some of EWNCW's up and coming stars.

Make sure that you tune in to see this special 8 man tag team main event on the next episode of OverDrive!!
    Ooooooooooh yeah!!! It's gonna be a hell of a shoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww!!

TT, Carlin's singles Info sent.

And congrats to Poot and Mrs Poot on their baby! May the Force be with young Gabriel!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Ooooooooooh yeah!!! It's gonna be a hell of a shoooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww!!

TT, Carlin's singles Info sent.

And congrats to Poot and Mrs Poot on their baby! May the Force be with young Gabriel!!!
    Got it man! Cheers!

Blog Entries
    Got it man! Cheers!
    I was going to leave it for later on, but I realized I already had the list made, I just needed to pick the main signatures

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    I was going to leave it for later on, but I realized I already had the list made, I just needed to pick the main signatures
    That's cool man. I had some info from before, like billed from, and theme (juste needed to double check that those hadn't changed), and I knew that you used the cattle mutilation as a finisher, so just needed some signatures, nickname, and any other finishers to fill in the blanks!

Thanks again!

TWE's Sloth walks into the EWNCW locker room, looks around, finds a camera man and shoves him against the wall and starts to speak in the camera

Sloth: Vandarius, Scarfo Jones, Gaileo and Keith Andrews- four men whom are otiose to this sport, four men who will soon be sent to oblivion by my brother in Sin Gluttony along with William Carlin and Grind Bastard. A message to our opponents- Your nescience on the sport of wrestling is appalling, especially considering that some of you hold title belts

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young