1. #31441
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    No dude,its nothin but general hooligan like humour lol!
    I was actually doing a He-Man reference.


  2. #31442
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,812
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    No dude,its nothin but general hooligan like humour lol!
    Just covering all the bases just in case lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #31443
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I was actually doing a He-Man reference.
    Yes I know,I started to say..."I HAVE THE POWERRRRRRR!"



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  4. #31444
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    No dude,its nothin but general hooligan like humour lol!
    [2]

    xD. We're just joking around.

    --

    Also, I only wear my brown pants when faced down by an elite bunch of ships, while I'm only in one.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  5. #31445
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    [2]

    xD. We're just joking around.

    --

    Also, I only wear my brown pants when faced down by an elite bunch of ships, while I'm only in one.

    Hahaha kinda funny he thought we were looking for trouble though...Two guys like us? Pshaw.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  6. #31446
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Hahaha kinda funny he thought we were looking for trouble though...Two guys like us? Pshaw.
    Right.

    I mean a demon cyborg, and a guy who kicked another guy into a dumpster, and potentially set it on fire?

    No trouble!
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  7. #31447
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,947
    Blog Entries
    2
    Yeah man, good Brutality! I think you could have found trouble with JM's promo, for an unknown reason when I copy-paste a text to send a PM it joins random words together.

    Carlin: Shit, that was pretty even, one for GG, one for us!!! But we'll see how it goes at No Guts, No Glory.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  8. #31448
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Right.

    I mean a demon cyborg, and a guy who kicked another guy into a dumpster, and potentially set it on fire?

    No trouble!
    Right,absolutely...I only dropped Bill The Eagle Williams on his head on a chair a few weeks ago...I think hes over-reacting.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  9. #31449
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Right,absolutely...I only dropped Bill The Eagle Williams on his head on a chair a few weeks ago...I think hes over-reacting.
    Has to be.

    We're the two most upstanding, law-abiding, wrestlers on the roster.

    *Straights suit jacket and tie*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  10. #31450
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Yeah man, good Brutality! I think you could have found trouble with JM's promo, for an unknown reason when I copy-paste a text to send a PM it joins random words together.

    Carlin: Shit, that was pretty even, one for GG, one for us!!! But we'll see how it goes at No Guts, No Glory.
    Azrael: It took three finishing moves to put HolyJose out. Impressive. Carlin we're matched but come No Guts, No Glory that's when the real fun begins. I look forward to it.

    OOC: THAT WAS AWESOME! THAT WAS AWESOME!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.