Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: So you're fantasizing about raping me, with a pig? Alright, let's pretend you never said that. Oh and don't flatter yourself sweetheart, my attention is on anyone who is an idiot, and right now, you're the biggest laughing stock in EWNCW...
    I've missed K-Jammin :')

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    I've missed K-Jammin :')
    Haha so have I! :')
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

IC: So you're fantasizing about raping me, with a pig? Alright, let's pretend you never said that. Oh and don't flatter yourself sweetheart, my attention is on anyone who is an idiot, and right now, you're the biggest laughing stock in EWNCW...
    Ano Doom:yYou're one to talk,you're thinkin of me screwin pigs...What IN THE FUCK's NAME IS WRONG WITH YOU....Hahahahaha,I laugh at you because my underestimating my intelligence you're already making crucial mistakes...And it doesn't matter...I have your attention so I'm going to make the most of it...And you know something boy...The Half Beast Half Demon's last two opponents didn't laugh when they were on the floor after the match...What's funny about that?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    IC: Hey buddy!
    Romulus: How long do you contrive to feign the supposed amiability between us?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:yYou're one to talk,you're thinkin of me screwin pigs...What IN THE FUCK's NAME IS WRONG WITH YOU....Hahahahaha,I laugh at you because my underestimating my intelligence you're already making crucial mistakes...And it doesn't matter...I have your attention so I'm going to make the most of it...And you know something boy...The Half Beast Half Demon's last two opponents didn't laugh when they were on the floor after the match...What's funny about that?
    IC: Please, tell me what exactly will happen if I make one more "crucial mistake"?

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: How long do you contrive to feign the supposed amiability between us?
    IC: Ummmmm, I know right? Missed you man, was at a party the other night and it wasn't the same without you! Oh fuck, now I'm getting emotional...

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

IC: Please, tell me what exactly will happen if I make one more "crucial mistake"?
    Ano Doom:I might just snap your neck the next time I see you at the arena...Or I might break your arm...Or your leg...Or Bury you in acid...Or maybe just drown you in cement...Ill let you think about it.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    IC: Ummmmm, I know right? Missed you man, was at a party the other night and it wasn't the same without you! Oh fuck, now I'm getting emotional...
    Romulus: *starts rubbing the bridge of his nose* For Christ's sake...

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:I might just snap your neck the next time I see you at the arena...Or I might break your arm...Or your leg...Or Bury you in acid...Or maybe just drown you in cement...Ill let you think about it.
    IC: Bury me in acid? Calm down, comic book nerd...

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: *starts rubbing the bridge of his nose* For Christ's sake...
    IC: Are you annoyed that I went clubbing without you?

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim