Page 3136 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 21362636303630863126313431353136313731383146318632363636 ... LastLast
Results 31,351 to 31,360 of 40747
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:James,I don't care what class titles and ranking systems are used...We had many words last year...And I'm not done with you...You're one of the exact type of beings we plan to eliminate...A man of the cloth and the Light...One way or another I shall get my hands on you.
    Hawk: Before you move on to him, you might want to focus in your division where your losing to me. The only reason Cannon and Hanz are even tied with me is because they haven't faced me yet.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Before you move on to him, you might want to focus in your division where your losing to me. The only reason Cannon and Hanz are even tied with me is because they haven't faced me yet.
    Ano Doom:No one's moved on anywheres,I said I'll flatten him out one day,not TO-day. My division is all the focus of my expertly engineered mind.In case you haven't noticed,Ive won two in a row and won't lose again.You'll never beat me again,If we get in the ring again "The whatever the hell bird of prey" you call yourself will be on the endangered species list,if not extinct for that matter. The Creations on Hawk,you better hope you do too.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:No one's moved on anywheres,I said I'll flatten him out one day,not TO-day. My division is all the focus of my expertly engineered mind.In case you haven't noticed,Ive won two in a row and won't lose again.You'll never beat me again,If we get in the ring again "The whatever the hell bird of prey" you call yourself will be on the endangered species list,if not extinct for that matter. The Creations on Hawk,you better hope you do too.
    Hawk: You fell flat on your debut because I was your opponent. I will keep destroying everyone that gets in the ring with me no matter who they are. Hell Kyojin was undefeated and a favorite until he got a real challenge. If you are smart you'll avoid me and hope for second place.

Blog Entries
    Update on Brutality requested.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

hanz: hawk, you think you will come out on top at wargames? Ha. Third place is your spot. Get used to it.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    hanz: hawk, you think you will come out on top at wargames? Ha. Third place is your spot. Get used to it.
    Hawk: The only reason you and Cannon have that many points is because neither of you have faced me. We are tied for points and it only takes one loss to bring you back down. If you want Shaz's title go ahead, I have beaten him before so the other title is more appealing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: You fell flat on your debut because I was your opponent. I will keep destroying everyone that gets in the ring with me no matter who they are. Hell Kyojin was undefeated and a favorite until he got a real challenge. If you are smart you'll avoid me and hope for second place.
    Ano Doom:Whatever you say,Just wait until next time...

OOC:Who the hell books someone to lose in their debut?Im looking at you,creative.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

IC: Now these are just rumours at the moment, but ​APPARENTLY a sex tape involving Ano Doom and a pig has been leaked on the internet...
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    IC: Now these are just rumours at the moment, but ​APPARENTLY a sex tape involving Ano Doom and a pig has been leaked on the internet...
    ANAL DOOM: The FULL Reveal

Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    ANAL DOOM: The FULL Reveal

You've seen it?!
    E-Fed Vet. From 2010 and counting.

2X JBW World Champion
    1X EWNCW World Champion
    14X Chlamydia victim