Hahaha fine then. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Hahaha fine then. xD
    Sorry if it seems harsh dude, but I can't have one rule for one and another for the rest!
    You're only granted access to the cave if you need it (that goes to anyone who wishes to help).
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    *HolyJose walks up to the sign look around. Pulls out a red marker*
    We're Ready!! To lose to God's Grace at No Guts, No Glory"

*HJ walks away whistling*
    *Ano Doom walks down the hall ,shaking with intensity pouring out of him.He looks towards all the red writing on the door and grabs the doorknob and merely rips the whole damn door off as if its nothing,throwing it down the hall*

*Ano Doom steps past the door as he lets out a deep breath,shaking still with the intensity.*

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

CN Punk: I need axcess and I need it ,because I can help..and maybe this company will be better when tommy thunder......

Just kidding get well soon and happy b-day I didn't have the proper chance to say it..*cake on your face*

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    *HolyJose walks up to the sign look around. Pulls out a red marker*
    We're Ready!! To lose to God's Grace at No Guts, No Glory"

*HJ walks away whistling*
    Carlin: Give this fella a stand up show and retire him from wrestling, he's much better as a comedian.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

CN Punk: I need axcess and I need it ,because I can help..and maybe this company will be better when tommy thunder......

Just kidding get well soon and happy b-day I didn't have the proper chance to say it..*cake on your face*

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: Give this fella a stand up show and retire him from wrestling, he's much better as a comedian.
    HJ: I decided not to leave much rather rub the win in your face
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    HJ: I decided not to leave much rather rub the win in your face
    Carlin: You should have kept with your idea. The embarrasment would be easier to carry when you're alone in an island, not every week in front of the millions watching Brutality.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    *The beeping of a heart monitor is heard, and a man is seen laying motionless in a bed. Nurses and Doctors are walkig around the area. A close up of the man is seen, is head is wrapped in bandages and his eyes are covered. His body is wrapped as well as the sheets are stained red from blood*

Nurse: How is our patient today Doctor?

Doctor: No changes, he seems to refuse to wake up. His vitals aren't to good either. It's like what ever he is facing in his mind is preventing him from waking up.

Nurse: But, he seems to be healing well, I don't get why he just doesn't wake up?

Doctor: Physically he is fine, his burns seemed to have healed well. There is some intense scaring though. Mentally, he seems to be in a different state. Like whatever it was that drove him to the burns, is keeping him trapped in his mind. I wish I could say more, but I am not qualified in this...

*The nurse looks down at the man and frowns*

Days later...

Nurse: How is the patient?

Doctor: He seems to be responding to the electroshock. I hate that it has come to this, but it seems the only way to break through to his subconscious is physically hurt him. To show that the pain, whatever it may be, is only in his head.

Nurse: Doesn't this rick making things worse though? Can this not effect him more and make his condition worse?

*The Doctor walks up to the man laying in the bed. He grabs the wires and attaches them to his forehead and turns the machine on*

Doctor: We have done everything else possible. Start the machine on low, and we'll go from there.

*The Nurse nods and the process begins. Almost immediately the man's body begins to shake uncontrollably. The Nurse looks over at the Doctor who shows no concern. The Man continues to shake, as he begins to foam from the mouth.*

Nurse: Doctor! You're going to kill him!

Doctor: No, he will either realize what going on an wake up, or he will lose himself in his mind! Now turn the machine to high!

Nurse: HIGH!? You said it would be a gradual increase! This much, this quickly could have severe consequences!

Doctor: Damn it, I said turn up the machine!

*The Doctor pushes the Nurse out of the way and cranks the machine to high. Almost immediately it is obvious that the man is having a seizure, the bandages that wrap his face are now covered in the foam from his mouth. After nearly 3 minutes the man's body collapses and the Doctor turns the machine off*

Doctor: No change. It appears that he has lost himself in his mind.. Wait, hold on, is he blinking!?

*The Doctor grabs a flashlight and shines it in the mans eyes, but there is no response. The Doctor turns around and smiles at the Nurse who has a panicked look on his face. The Doctor turns around and is shocked to see the man sitting up*

????: They didn't like that very much...

Doctor: They? Who are they??

????: The Children of course....

*The man grabs the Doctor and smashes his head against his own and the Nurse lets out a horrid scream. The Doctor drops to the ground, his face covered in blood. The man looks at the nurse and smiles. The last thing heard is a scream from the nurse....*
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post

Days later...

Nurse: How is the patient?

Doctor: He seems to be responding to the electroshock. I hate that it has come to this, but it seems the only way to break through to his subconscious is physically hurt him. To show that the pain, whatever it may be, is only in his head.

Nurse: Doesn't this rick making things worse though? Can this not effect him more and make his condition worse?

*The Doctor walks up to the man laying in the bed. He grabs the wires and attaches them to his forehead and turns the machine on*

Doctor: We have done everything else possible. Start the machine on low, and we'll go from there.

*The Nurse nods and the process begins. Almost immediately the man's body begins to shake uncontrollably. The Nurse looks over at the Doctor who shows no concern. The Man continues to shake, as he begins to foam from the mouth.*

Nurse: Doctor! You're going to kill him!

Doctor: No, he will either realize what going on an wake up, or he will lose himself in his mind! Now turn the machine to high!

Nurse: HIGH!? You said it would be a gradual increase! This much, this quickly could have severe consequences!

Doctor: Damn it, I said turn up the machine!

*The Doctor pushes the Nurse out of the way and cranks the machine to high. Almost immediately it is obvious that the man is having a seizure, the bandages that wrap his face are now covered in the foam from his mouth. After nearly 3 minutes the man's body collapses and the Doctor turns the machine off*

Doctor: No change. It appears that he has lost himself in his mind.. Wait, hold on, is he blinking!?

*The Doctor grabs a flashlight and shines it in the mans eyes, but there is no response. The Doctor turns around and smiles at the Nurse who has a panicked look on his face. The Doctor turns around and is shocked to see the man sitting up*

????: They didn't like that very much...

Doctor: They? Who are they??

????: The Children of course....

*The man grabs the Doctor and smashes his head against his own and the Nurse lets out a horrid scream. The Doctor drops to the ground, his face covered in blood. The man looks at the nurse and smiles. The last thing heard is a scream from the nurse....*
    OOC: Grind approves this!

Also check TWE!!