Update:

Got the match eboy gave me sent in.

Personally, I think it was a great match.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    '
    Good evening folks, EWNCW lead anchor Dick Thompson here with the first announcements for War Games III as always the theme song will be Devour, provided to us, from Shinedown...

"Devour" by Shinedown.

The location for War Games III will be the Verizon Center in Washington DC, that's right folks War Games is heading straight through the nations capital...

Main Event class
    "The Archangel" Kayden James vs Ronaldo Romulus
    Two men with contrasting fortunes thus far in the War Games. Ronaldo Romulus has picked up three impressive wins and manages to reside at the top of the War Games table with 9 points. Kayden James is yet to pick up any points, and has seemed to have had his progress haulted by an ongoing feud with EWNCW Blacklist Champion; William Carlin. These two also have there own little bit of history, lets not forget, it was at the last PPV Rise from the Ashes that Ronaldo Romulus came out victorios in a Triple Threat match with Seraphim and Kayden James, It's safe to say these two don't like each other and it should be a heated match, no matter what stipulation the War Games Wheel decides.

Mid Card
    Mark Dimensions vs "Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky
    Arguably the two best in the Mid Card division, Mark Dimensions of course a former International Champion, who has managed to turn his fortunes around after a bad month last month, would the self procclaimed "G.O.D" love to have another match with King Strem for the International Title, well he has a big hurdle in his way, if he wants to win the War Games. That hurdle is from Warsaw, Poland and has Vascular Arms made from a fallen star, that hurdle is Istvan Gretzky. Gretzky too has been on a roll in the War Games with a 100% record thus far. Who will come out on top when these two beasts collide?

Ignition Division
    Mike Hawk vs Kyojin
    Two standouts so far will go head to head. Kyojins flawless yet brutal style has already amassed himself quite the reputation (The Yakuza Kick in particular has looked dangerous.) Kyojin seems to be focused and is one of only two debutants who managed to pick up 6 points and two wins (the other being VanHooliganX). Kyojin faces tough opposition in Mike Hawk, "Mr Mayhem" himself has bounced back from his PPV loss to Andy Cannon and also has 100% win record in the first two War Games. Who will win this tough head to head challenge; "Mr Mayhem" or "The Master of True Wrestling"!?

Match stipulations featured on the War Games Wheel
    Fans Bring the Weapons Match
    Parking Lot Brawl
    Strap Match
    Extreme Lumberjack Match
    Weapon of Choice Match
    Stretcher Match
    Ladder Match
    Last Ride Match

That's all folks, just remember, when Dick Thompson says it...It's the TRUTH!!!

WAR GAMES IS ON IT'S WAY!!!
    (I am going to get a little bit of sleep now then post, I figure at this time of night nobody is going to read it till tomorrow morning anyway, so yeah you should, depending on where you are in the world wake up to WAR GAMES!!!)

THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    Update on War Games is, Tommy is still ill so he hasn't been able to get his stuff to me, so I am working my way through the show, not sure if I'll be able to get it up tonight really, if anybody has some free time and wants to take a match, doesn't have to be a member of creative, then that would be much appreciated.
    If something like this comes up again- hit me up. I don't mind helping out from time to time

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    If something like this comes up again- hit me up. I don't mind helping out from time to time
    Noted, much appreciated man.

Blog Entries
    War Games is up, I know it's a big show but take your time reading it, because everyone put in some great work for that show, thanks to TheJosephBanks, Shaz, King Strem, Eddie and Tommy as well as K-Jam, Grind, Poot, Krysys, You guys made that show.

So lets hear some feedback and some reaction as we head into the FINALE of WAR GAMES!

Blog Entries
    Sorry for letting the side down, but I just can't seem to shake off this illness. It really is killing my throat
    Big thanks to the guys that stepped in to help out finish the show though, and those that have offered to help in future

eboy and I will lay out the next show later and get to writing. Some promo assignments will be coming out, so expect those by the end of the day.

On War Games III, excellent show! Turned out great with some really good matches!
    I hope everyone enjoyed it!
    Feedback, good or bad, is always welcome!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

War games was really good,loved the finish to Ano Doom-Williams,But one thing...When Am I actually ever going to get my entrance theme used? Im going to check the roster to make sure the links are correct I suppose

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Yea that finish was very intense btw,Almost freakish and out of this world,How do you pick up somebody for that move that quick when hes running at full speed?!?!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Show came out good. I had fun writing the TBOZ and Krysys match as a fill-in.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: Am I a threat yet? I have ended another undefeated streak and am still tied for the league. Most importantly, another new guy on the roster has finally tasted defeat at my hands. I am the Master of the Skies and your first war games winner.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions