Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:That is exactly what I am,engineered only to serve The Order and fulfill their will,day in and day out.

What are you ?
    ???: I will gladly tell you what I am. I am the most physically fit and skilled athlete in this industry. As far as my name goes...you'll find that out within the coming weeks. But this isn't about me, although everything should be, this is about you. Now you mentioned this...this...(puts up fingers in air quotes) "Order". What exactly is the...(makes the same motion) "Order"?
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    ???: I will gladly tell you what I am. I am the most physically fit and skilled athlete in this industry. As far as my name goes...you'll find that out within the coming weeks. But this isn't about me, although everything should be, this is about you. Now you mentioned this...this...(puts up fingers in air quotes) "Order". What exactly is the...(makes the same motion) "Order"?
    Ano Doom:Everything you say you are...I was built to be...I have a deep feeling what your name may be...But as you said it is not important at all now...The Order is what spawned me...Created me...Pieced me together and breathed the cold as ice life into me...The Order is the Creators...The Masters...The Masterminds...The Dark Tribe from another land ready to rise up once more ,one final time and strike with the cunning of the snake from Eden...All good things shall fall at the hands of The Order...You laugh,you must end.Smile...You must end. I do not care if you have a drink and black out over the honeymoon in the name Of Cruciartus..MERRIMENT=DAMNATION.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

???: Ok...do you have like a card with their number on it or something because I'm needing to ask them a question. That question is if they implanted some kind of fail safe switch on you so they or someone else could shut your ass down and stop you from spewing anymore of this mediocre and boring dribble about random "dark prophecies" and crap like that. (looks down at his watch and yawns) Actually I'm tired from working out all day so go on ahead and keep jabbering. I could use the sleep.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    '
    Good evening folks, EWNCW lead anchor Dick Thompson here with the first announcements for War Games III as always the theme song will be Devour, provided to us, from Shinedown...

"Devour" by Shinedown.

The location for War Games III will be the Verizon Center in Washington DC, that's right folks War Games is heading straight through the nations capital...

Main Event class
    "The Archangel" Kayden James vs Ronaldo Romulus
    Two men with contrasting fortunes thus far in the War Games. Ronaldo Romulus has picked up three impressive wins and manages to reside at the top of the War Games table with 9 points. Kayden James is yet to pick up any points, and has seemed to have had his progress haulted by an ongoing feud with EWNCW Blacklist Champion; William Carlin. These two also have there own little bit of history, lets not forget, it was at the last PPV Rise from the Ashes that Ronaldo Romulus came out victorios in a Triple Threat match with Seraphim and Kayden James, It's safe to say these two don't like each other and it should be a heated match, no matter what stipulation the War Games Wheel decides.

Mid Card
    Mark Dimensions vs "Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky
    Arguably the two best in the Mid Card division, Mark Dimensions of course a former International Champion, who has managed to turn his fortunes around after a bad month last month, would the self procclaimed "G.O.D" love to have another match with King Strem for the International Title, well he has a big hurdle in his way, if he wants to win the War Games. That hurdle is from Warsaw, Poland and has Vascular Arms made from a fallen star, that hurdle is Istvan Gretzky. Gretzky too has been on a roll in the War Games with a 100% record thus far. Who will come out on top when these two beasts collide?

Ignition Division
    Mike Hawk vs Kyojin
    Two standouts so far will go head to head. Kyojins flawless yet brutal style has already amassed himself quite the reputation (The Yakuza Kick in particular has looked dangerous.) Kyojin seems to be focused and is one of only two debutants who managed to pick up 6 points and two wins (the other being VanHooliganX). Kyojin faces tough opposition in Mike Hawk, "Mr Mayhem" himself has bounced back from his PPV loss to Andy Cannon and also has 100% win record in the first two War Games. Who will win this tough head to head challenge; "Mr Mayhem" or "The Master of True Wrestling"!?

Match stipulations featured on the War Games Wheel
    Fans Bring the Weapons Match
    Parking Lot Brawl
    Strap Match
    Extreme Lumberjack Match
    Weapon of Choice Match
    Stretcher Match
    Ladder Match
    Last Ride Match

That's all folks, just remember, when Dick Thompson says it...It's the TRUTH!!!

THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    '
    Good evening folks, EWNCW lead anchor Dick Thompson here with the first announcements for War Games III as always the theme song will be Devour, provided to us, from Shinedown...

"Devour" by Shinedown.

The location for War Games III will be the Verizon Center in Washington DC, that's right folks War Games is heading straight through the nations capital...

Main Event class
    "The Archangel" Kayden James vs Ronaldo Romulus
    Two men with contrasting fortunes thus far in the War Games. Ronaldo Romulus has picked up three impressive wins and manages to reside at the top of the War Games table with 9 points. Kayden James is yet to pick up any points, and has seemed to have had his progress haulted by an ongoing feud with EWNCW Blacklist Champion; William Carlin. These two also have there own little bit of history, lets not forget, it was at the last PPV Rise from the Ashes that Ronaldo Romulus came out victorios in a Triple Threat match with Seraphim and Kayden James, It's safe to say these two don't like each other and it should be a heated match, no matter what stipulation the War Games Wheel decides.

Mid Card
    Mark Dimensions vs "Red Hot" Istvan Gretzky
    Arguably the two best in the Mid Card division, Mark Dimensions of course a former International Champion, who has managed to turn his fortunes around after a bad month last month, would the self procclaimed "G.O.D" love to have another match with King Strem for the International Title, well he has a big hurdle in his way, if he wants to win the War Games. That hurdle is from Warsaw, Poland and has Vascular Arms made from a fallen star, that hurdle is Istvan Gretzky. Gretzky too has been on a roll in the War Games with a 100% record thus far. Who will come out on top when these two beasts collide?

Ignition Division
    Mike Hawk vs Kyojin
    Two standouts so far will go head to head. Kyojins flawless yet brutal style has already amassed himself quite the reputation (The Yakuza Kick in particular has looked dangerous.) Kyojin seems to be focused and is one of only two debutants who managed to pick up 6 points and two wins (the other being VanHooliganX). Kyojin faces tough opposition in Mike Hawk, "Mr Mayhem" himself has bounced back from his PPV loss to Andy Cannon and also has 100% win record in the first two War Games. Who will win this tough head to head challenge; "Mr Mayhem" or "The Master of True Wrestling"!?

Match stipulations featured on the War Games Wheel
    Fans Bring the Weapons Match
    Parking Lot Brawl
    Strap Match
    Extreme Lumberjack Match
    Weapon of Choice Match
    Stretcher Match
    Ladder Match
    Last Ride Match

That's all folks, just remember, when Dick Thompson says it...It's the TRUTH!!!

Yes!! Yes!! We need the Games, the War Games!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

I should still be in the Games.

WAR
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    hope it starts soon
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    ???: Ok...do you have like a card with their number on it or something because I'm needing to ask them a question. That question is if they implanted some kind of fail safe switch on you so they or someone else could shut your ass down and stop you from spewing anymore of this mediocre and boring dribble about random "dark prophecies" and crap like that. (looks down at his watch and yawns) Actually I'm tired from working out all day so go on ahead and keep jabbering. I could use the sleep.
    Ano Doom:Well well well aren't you the comedic talent...And are sure you've worked out enough? If you really were that tired you would need not any help at all falling asleep...No pain no gain...And yes I will lodge your complaint with The Order the next time I see them...Needn't worry though you and everyone else will meet them in due time .

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

IC as Mark Dimension/Dimensions: Istsy bitsy Gretzy Will Get Squashed. Splat. Kapootunder my Boot!!!

WarGames Takin Heads Off ,swiped clean off there neck. Neck looking shriveled, Body looking Crippled.

RED HOT ,YOUR FACING A COLD HEART!

Respect The G.O.D.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012