1. #31171
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: If you think I am going to let you skip ahead of me in line then you are sadly mistaken. The Ignition Division is innovative and exciting thanks in large part to me demoralizing and destroying my opponents each and every week in the ring. Kyojin is next and will serve as an example on what happens when you try to pass me.

    ???: You show me what you do to Kyojin, you show me where you are - and I will show you that it means nothing when you face me. All of your innovation, all of your excitement, it shall be for naught. Just like you 'demoralized' the Ignition Division, I shall demoralize and destroy you and everyone else who steps before me. It is all a matter of time.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  2. #31172
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Hey, guy I totally haven't met before, what's your motherfuckin' name?
    ???: Oh Jman...you know my name but if you don't remember, I'll give you a clue. I forced you to raise my hand after I made Johnny Hot tap out in a number one contenders match for your title, in which afterwards I proceeded to humiliate you in front of all your fans.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

    Coming to ???

    Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

    Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

  3. #31173
    Black Ninja! No_1eddiefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    9,179
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    ???: Oh Jman...you know my name but if you don't remember, I'll give you a clue. I forced you to raise my hand after I made Johnny Hot tap out in a number one contenders match for your title, in which afterwards I proceeded to humiliate you in front of all your fans.
    Holy! Shit! I hope I'm right!

  4. #31174
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,982
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    ???: Oh Jman...you know my name but if you don't remember, I'll give you a clue. I forced you to raise my hand after I made Johnny Hot tap out in a number one contenders match for your title, in which afterwards I proceeded to humiliate you in front of all your fans.
    Jman: Ooh, yeah, I know you. You're the guy who's career I crippled.

    OOC:; Huge signing!



    Jman

    2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

    2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

    JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

    AWF IronMan Champion

    Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

    EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

    A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community




  5. #31175
    EWNCW is steadily stacking up on talents.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  6. #31176
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,798
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post

    ???: You show me what you do to Kyojin, you show me where you are - and I will show you that it means nothing when you face me. All of your innovation, all of your excitement, it shall be for naught. Just like you 'demoralized' the Ignition Division, I shall demoralize and destroy you and everyone else who steps before me. It is all a matter of time.
    Hawk: A matter of time before I send you right back to where you are now. Even when we find out you name it will be to late because you will be out the door and back in in school auditoriums where you belong. This is my moment, my time and my era and you... you are just fuel for the fires of Mayhem.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  7. #31177
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: A matter of time before I send you right back to where you are now. Even when we find out you name it will be to late because you will be out the door and back in in school auditoriums where you belong. This is my moment, my time and my era and you... you are just fuel for the fires of Mayhem.
    ???: The fuel you claim me to be, could just as easily be the fuel that causes you get to burned by your own fires. Once you find out my name, it shall already be too late. The voices shall consume your heart and you shall see the truth of the matter, which is nothing more than, I am the superior wrestler, the superior man, and soon the superior champion. I fear none of the people who have walked, or will walk, through those doors, and that includes you - Hawk. Whatever glory you gain from winning War Games, shall pale in comparison to the anguish you will feel when you are on the bad end of The Fallen
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  8. #31178
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Holy! Shit! I hope I'm right!
    Psh I've known who it was


    oh and EWNCW....I AM BACK!!!!!!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  9. #31179
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,812
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    EWNCW is steadily stacking up on talents.
    It's great that we're constantly getting people wanting to join. It shows that we're doing something right, which is very reassuring.

    eboy's been online today but as you can see, hasn't given an update on War Games III, so I guess that means it won't be tonight :/
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #31180
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    It's great that we're constantly getting people wanting to join. It shows that we're doing something right, which is very reassuring.

    eboy's been online today but as you can see, hasn't given an update on War Games III, so I guess that means it won't be tonight :/
    Yes it is.

    That's a shame, I think TWE was delayed too; so I'll have to wait until then until I see Kaige in action, since he was shot down there; NGNG was delayed as well, as he ‚Äčis gonna be waiting too. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.