Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    *Krysys walks past DJ's locker room and shakes his head in disgust*

Krysys: You are a disgrace to the industry, how you can be allowed to be here is beyond me. You sicken me.

*Free From Poison walk by*

Saiosyn: Normally I would say Krysys is just being a dick, but in this matter is right.

Aiden: It's a shame we can't me you in the ring, than we could give you some good ole' Drug Testing.

Jayden: Drug addicted parasite...
    DJ: Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can't do!? Niggas actin crazy right now, I swear. Listen you ignorant fucks, I could easily whoop your ass right now if need be but I don't think you niggas would like that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden walks up to Rosita.

Eden: Excuse me Rosita is it or is it no habla ingles? Either way you see that door over there? *Eden points at a door*. That is my dressing room and here's a ten *puts a 10 dollar bill in Rosita's hand* or diez dolares as you would call it so make sure it's spotless. *Eden smiles* Thank you!
    *Rosita smiles while puts the $10 in her pocket before getting a serious look on her face*
    Rosita: Puta de escuchar, si alguna vez piensa que nunca sería limpiar su habitación culo sucio, tienes otra cosa por lo que con eso en mente ¿por qué no saque el culo de skank aquí!
    Translation: Listen bitch, if you ever think I would ever clean your dirty ass room, you have another thing coming so with that in mind why don't you take your skank ass out of here!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

*Watches from the shadows at the occurrence surrounding Rosita and Eden. If one listens closely, they can hear the faint sound of someone munching on popcorn.*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can't do!? Niggas actin crazy right now, I swear. Listen you ignorant fucks, I could easily whoop your ass right now if need be but I don't think you niggas would like that!
    Krysys: *Smirks* You're new here so you don't know who I am. I am Krystian Krysys, former EWNCW Champion. If you think you can kick my ass than it is obvious that you are feelings the effects of the drugs you have inhaled.

Aiden: And us? We are the Brutality Internet Champions. Free From Poison! You? You are a nobody, a worthless moron who's time here will be short lived.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Krysys: *Smirks* You're new here so you don't know who I am. I am Krystian Krysys, former EWNCW Champion. If you think you can kick my ass than it is obvious that you are feelings the effects of the drugs you have inhaled.

Aiden: And us? We are the Brutality Internet Champions. Free From Poison! You? You are a nobody, a worthless moron who's time here will be short lived.
    IC: Now Krysys me and this crocodile standing here believe your being unfair to the new guy, now im off to ride this crocodile down that water chute over there

*Gillz stumbles off*
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Blog Entries
    Thunder: I'm sorry Krystian, I didn't quite catch that. You're the what EWNCW Champion?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC: Now Krysys me and this crocodile standing here believe your being unfair to the new guy, now im off to ride this crocodile down that water chute over there

*Gillz stumbles off*
    Thunder: Don't forget your lifejacket!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: I'm sorry Krystian, I didn't quite catch that. You're the what EWNCW Champion?

???: He is what everyone else whose held that title is destined to become when I return. The past. A former champion. The top titles shall belong to me, no matter who holds them.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

DJ: No but I have dealt with bigger and better wrestlers than you and I beat them so you shouldn't be any different. Also the weed has got nothing to do with my damn decisions nigga! Free from Poison, wow what a great name, how special of you to come up with a name like that....sike, get the fuck outta here with that shit. You only came up with that name to show your drug free or some shit like that haha.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: No but I have dealt with bigger and better wrestlers than you and I beat them so you shouldn't be any different. Also the weed has got nothing to do with my damn decisions nigga! Free from Poison, wow what a great name, how special of you to come up with a name like that....sike, get the fuck outta here with that shit. You only came up with that name to show your drug free or some shit like that haha.
    Krysys: *Laughs and walks away* Yeah, you're gonna go far in this business!

*Free From Poison just shake their heads*

Saiosyn: Lets leave this druggy to be with his weed
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    *Stops*

Krysys: My conversation with the pothead has little to do with you. I can acknowledge my past failures. I lost to you, there is no shame in that. It is what I do next that will define who I am. Just know that I will come for that title
    Profile Retired