Page 3112 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 21122612301230623102311031113112311331143122316232123612 ... LastLast
Results 31,111 to 31,120 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    *Krysys walks past DJ's locker room and shakes his head in disgust*

Krysys: You are a disgrace to the industry, how you can be allowed to be here is beyond me. You sicken me.

*Free From Poison walk by*

Saiosyn: Normally I would say Krysys is just being a dick, but in this matter is right.

Aiden: It's a shame we can't me you in the ring, than we could give you some good ole' Drug Testing.

Jayden: Drug addicted parasite...
    DJ: Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can't do!? Niggas actin crazy right now, I swear. Listen you ignorant fucks, I could easily whoop your ass right now if need be but I don't think you niggas would like that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Eden walks up to Rosita.

Eden: Excuse me Rosita is it or is it no habla ingles? Either way you see that door over there? *Eden points at a door*. That is my dressing room and here's a ten *puts a 10 dollar bill in Rosita's hand* or diez dolares as you would call it so make sure it's spotless. *Eden smiles* Thank you!
    *Rosita smiles while puts the $10 in her pocket before getting a serious look on her face*
    Rosita: Puta de escuchar, si alguna vez piensa que nunca serÃ*a limpiar su habitación culo sucio, tienes otra cosa por lo que con eso en mente ¿por qué no saque el culo de skank aquÃ*!
    Translation: Listen bitch, if you ever think I would ever clean your dirty ass room, you have another thing coming so with that in mind why don't you take your skank ass out of here!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

*Watches from the shadows at the occurrence surrounding Rosita and Eden. If one listens closely, they can hear the faint sound of someone munching on popcorn.*
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: Who the fuck are you to tell me what I can't do!? Niggas actin crazy right now, I swear. Listen you ignorant fucks, I could easily whoop your ass right now if need be but I don't think you niggas would like that!
    Krysys: *Smirks* You're new here so you don't know who I am. I am Krystian Krysys, former EWNCW Champion. If you think you can kick my ass than it is obvious that you are feelings the effects of the drugs you have inhaled.

Aiden: And us? We are the Brutality Internet Champions. Free From Poison! You? You are a nobody, a worthless moron who's time here will be short lived.

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Blog Entries
    Krysys: *Smirks* You're new here so you don't know who I am. I am Krystian Krysys, former EWNCW Champion. If you think you can kick my ass than it is obvious that you are feelings the effects of the drugs you have inhaled.

Aiden: And us? We are the Brutality Internet Champions. Free From Poison! You? You are a nobody, a worthless moron who's time here will be short lived.
    IC: Now Krysys me and this crocodile standing here believe your being unfair to the new guy, now im off to ride this crocodile down that water chute over there

*Gillz stumbles off*

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)

Blog Entries
    Thunder: I'm sorry Krystian, I didn't quite catch that. You're the what EWNCW Champion?
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    IC: Now Krysys me and this crocodile standing here believe your being unfair to the new guy, now im off to ride this crocodile down that water chute over there

*Gillz stumbles off*
    Thunder: Don't forget your lifejacket!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: I'm sorry Krystian, I didn't quite catch that. You're the what EWNCW Champion?

???: He is what everyone else whose held that title is destined to become when I return. The past. A former champion. The top titles shall belong to me, no matter who holds them.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

DJ: No but I have dealt with bigger and better wrestlers than you and I beat them so you shouldn't be any different. Also the weed has got nothing to do with my damn decisions nigga! Free from Poison, wow what a great name, how special of you to come up with a name like that....sike, get the fuck outta here with that shit. You only came up with that name to show your drug free or some shit like that haha.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Quote Originally Posted by CM Rock-Austin View Post
    DJ: No but I have dealt with bigger and better wrestlers than you and I beat them so you shouldn't be any different. Also the weed has got nothing to do with my damn decisions nigga! Free from Poison, wow what a great name, how special of you to come up with a name like that....sike, get the fuck outta here with that shit. You only came up with that name to show your drug free or some shit like that haha.
    Krysys: *Laughs and walks away* Yeah, you're gonna go far in this business!

*Free From Poison just shake their heads*

Saiosyn: Lets leave this druggy to be with his weed

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    Mordecai W/ Judas (Dennis) as The Sons of The Holy Divinty IWA Tag Team Champions
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    *Stops*

Krysys: My conversation with the pothead has little to do with you. I can acknowledge my past failures. I lost to you, there is no shame in that. It is what I do next that will define who I am. Just know that I will come for that title

Abel
    Krystian Krysys
    The Soul Caliber
    Mimic
    Knight Wing