Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Mmmm, Valladolid, 367 Km from Zaragoza, not near, but still, closer compared to Barcelona.
    Ah fair enough lol

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: No-one cares who you are? Makes sense...*An awkward few seconds, perhaps with a comeback to this*...Aaaand you're irrelevant to me once again.
    *DJ turns to Rosita* DJ: Oh would you look at that bae, this nigga is trying to be funny *shakes his head while Rosita laughs* Listen my dude, how about you worry about your ass winning matches and hopefully gaining more points than me....Okay!?.... Okay.

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    I swear some people in real life just immortally pee me off. If my knee was 100% somebody would have lost some teeth last night

This seems dead.

I KNOW!

???: This silence speaks volumes. These voices are now the only ones that dance along these walls, as everyone else has fallen to hushed, spoken-under-tongue-and-breath, murmurs. But why? Do I frighten them? Surely, the clues must have been pieced together and my identity revealed - yes, yes, they must have heard my name and the darkness of their hearts welled up and caused fear to embrace them. My very name has sent them into hiding, and now - with the moment of my return closer than ever, my appearance may very well beckon the end of EWNCW as we all know it.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

DJ: You know what we should do baby since no one is here?
    Rosita: What?
    DJ: Smoke this weed? *Holds up a sandwich bag with an ounce of weed in it*
    *They look at each other and both nod their heads*

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

IC as Criz Dimension: We've Been quiet since losing the Internet Championships...Just don't think that things will stay the same.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

To the EWNCW Locker Room

IC as ???: During the past couple of days, I have had a question circling my head...why do I smile? Well, I have multiple reasons to be pleased. One reason is due to the fact that I am the perfect human speciman. The second reason is I am quite possibly the most elite and well trained athlete in this industry. I have been trained for every situation and nobody...NOBODY can hold up to my ability. And last but certainly not least...I am coming here to EWNCW. All of the roster will fall before my boots and nobody will be able to stop me.

You all have been warned. A typhone is coming and once it's over...you will all stand bewildered, broken, and most importantly of all...humbled.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hawk: Wow we have heard that a hundred times and each time they just fall back down into a darker pit.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Wow we have heard that a hundred times and each time they just fall back down into a darker pit.
    ???: Oh don't talk like your something special Hawk. Don't act like you haven't done what I did. You talk as much if not more than I do. Unlike you though...I have the ability to back up my words. All your words are just desperate pleads to get someone to like you. I on the other hand could care less what anybody thinks of me because I know that I'm better than YOU, every guy in the back, and anybody who works in this industry.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    ???: Oh don't talk like your something special Hawk. Don't act like you haven't done what I did. You talk as much if not more than I do. Unlike you though...I have the ability to back up my words. All your words are just desperate pleads to get someone to like you. I on the other hand could care less what anybody thinks of me because I know that I'm better than YOU, every guy in the back, and anybody who works in this industry.
    Testing the waters here in 'CW Zapph? You'll like it here, it's so much different and less stressful