Page 3107 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 21072607300730573097310531063107310831093117315732073607 ... LastLast
Results 31,061 to 31,070 of 40747
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Is a disappointment one of those things? You aren't exactly tearing things up in the Ignition class of the War Games are you.
    Ano Doom: Don't you talk me down,see.You don't have any idea about what the Ripper King is.Now get along going and ride the Loch Ness Monster

OOC: I like that one

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: Don't you talk me down,see.You don't have any idea about what the Ripper King is.Now get along going and ride the Loch Ness Monster

isnt tommys character american
    infact isnt tommy himself welsh

why the loch ness monster lol

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)

Blog Entries

Thunder: I can't talk down to you literally, but the fact that I am the EWNCW Champion means that I CAN talk down to you metaphorically. You see, I am the best wrestler in the world. And if you think that you can beat that, then I invite you to try and beat me.
    And why the hell should I go ride the Loch Ness Monster? I'm not Gillz.

OOC: Seriously though, I don't get that reference
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: I can't talk down to you literally, but the fact that I am the EWNCW Champion means that I CAN talk down to you metaphorically. You see, I am the best wrestler in the world. And if you think that you can beat that, then I invite you to try and beat me.
    And why the hell should I go ride the Loch Ness Monster? I'm not Gillz.

OOC: Seriously though, I don't get that reference
    OOC:I always thought you were scottish? lol

Ano Doom:Invite me to try and beat you? Well you ARE the champion,I'll certainly show you that I know I can beat that three times over,whenever you want or say. And if you think you can stop the War Machine then you may be be better off as a beast rider of some sort,thats why.

OOC:Nice save

Blog Entries
    OOC:I always thought you were scottish? lol

Ano Doom:Invite me to try and beat you? Well you ARE the champion,I'll certainly show you that I know I can beat that three times over,whenever you want or say. And if you think you can stop the War Machine then you may be be better off as a beast rider of some sort,thats why.

OOC:Nice save
    Dude, it clearly says "location: Wales" on the left there lol!
    But Tommy Thunder the character is America, from Colorado Springs, Colorado.

Thunder: How about you try and win the Ignition title first, prove that you are all that you claim to be, rather than bite off more than you can chew with me.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    This is why you steal info BEFORE you get banned I'm only joking. I've always kept my mouth shut
    Hahaha, I have too. Then again, I generally stayed with EWNCW and all the creative stuff I did was solely for it and its subsidiaries, so I never had a chance. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    IC(as Ronaldo Romulus' half retarded squinty eyed cousin Donaldo Dumbulus): Poopie. For Jesus.
    Romulus: I can assure you that this troglodyte is in neither mannerism, embodiment or semblance of my kin! The cold spike upon the pike, that is God's infallible acumen, beckons...APPEALS for warmth through the head of the harlequin responsible for this caricature!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: I can assure you that this troglodyte is in neither mannerism, embodiment or semblance of my kin! The cold spike upon the pike, that is God's infallible acumen, beckons...APPEALS for warmth through the head of the harlequin responsible for this caricature!
    Ano Doom:Can I kill the doppleganger than?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Donaldo Dumbulus: Y U DENY ME?!? Me an' you grew up togatharr, ate dirt togatherr, WE WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL TOGATTTTHHEERRRR!

I spent more time alone with the priest than you BUT WE FAMILY!! PRAIZZZZ GEEBUS!

OOC: I'm in a goofy mood these past couple days, I just wanted to see how Romulus would react to it . Good practice!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Donaldo Dumbulus: Y U DENY ME?!? Me an' you grew up togatharr, ate dirt togatherr, WE WENT TO CATHOLIC SCHOOL TOGATTTTHHEERRRR!

I spent more time alone with the priest than you BUT WE FAMILY!! PRAIZZZZ GEEBUS!

OOC: I'm in a goofy mood these past couple days, I just wanted to see how Romulus would react to it . Good practice!!
    Gayden Gaymes: Come on Donaldo! Suck it while it's fresh.

OOC: LOL.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year