1. #31021
    hanz: well Eden, the romour was about Ano Doome, not you. They were just saying they saw him sleeping with a teddy bear. Those brothers, i knew them in EWA, and well, they are no so bright. They say stuff without thinking

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  2. #31022
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: We both have 6 points and the last time I checked 6=6
    Van: Forgetting about your biggest competition who also has 6 points? ISHYGDDT.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  3. #31023
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: Forgetting about your biggest competition who also has 6 points? ISHYGDDT.
    OOC: That ISHYGDDT thing is more difficult to understand that one of Ronaldo Romulus posts. The hell?


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

  4. #31024
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    OOC: That ISHYGDDT thing is more difficult to understand that one of Ronaldo Romulus posts. The hell?
    I Saw How You... something or other.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  5. #31025
    hanz: you see Eden, there are other wrestlers here who reconize class when they see it, such as my good friend Van. We both reconize greatness when we see it. I see it everyday when i look in a mirror and I see it now, standing in front of me. Oh and Van, you are great too. And Hawk, face it, i am better than you. Sure you beat me one time in EWA, i will give you that. But that win was a fluke and will never happen again

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


  6. #31026
    Black Ninja! HolyJose2391's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    hanz: well Eden, the romour was about Ano Doome, not you. They were just saying they saw him sleeping with a teddy bear. Those brothers, i knew them in EWA, and well, they are no so bright. They say stuff without thinking
    HJ: That's what happens when you get stereotypical mexicans working here. Anyways. I've been thinking about this whole retirement thing. I just bought a private island. I'm going to enjoy a stressfree life. Oh and the EWNCW Blacklist Championship replica I'll have made after beating Jesting Madness is going to be with me too
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time


    Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

  7. #31027
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,593
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    OOC: That ISHYGDDT thing is more difficult to understand that one of Ronaldo Romulus posts. The hell?
    I seriously hope you guys don't do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    I Saw How You... something or other.
    You could've just type the phrase into google. I did that a few years back when I didn't know it lol

    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    hanz: you see Eden, there are other wrestlers here who reconize class when they see it, such as my good friend Van. We both reconize greatness when we see it. I see it everyday when i look in a mirror and I see it now, standing in front of me. Oh and Van, you are great too. And Hawk, face it, i am better than you. Sure you beat me one time in EWA, i will give you that. But that win was a fluke and will never happen again
    Van: Least you recognise brilliance when you see it pal.
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

    Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

  8. #31028
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    hanz: you see Eden, there are other wrestlers here who reconize class when they see it, such as my good friend Van. We both reconize greatness when we see it. I see it everyday when i look in a mirror and I see it now, standing in front of me. Oh and Van, you are great too. And Hawk, face it, i am better than you. Sure you beat me one time in EWA, i will give you that. But that win was a fluke and will never happen again
    Eden giggles.

    Eden: I guess I am pretty great huh?

    WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???


    RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

    IWA

    Sugar & Spice

    JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

  9. #31029
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,872
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    hanz: you see Eden, there are other wrestlers here who reconize class when they see it, such as my good friend Van. We both reconize greatness when we see it. I see it everyday when i look in a mirror and I see it now, standing in front of me. Oh and Van, you are great too. And Hawk, face it, i am better than you. Sure you beat me one time in EWA, i will give you that. But that win was a fluke and will never happen again
    Thunder: Come on Hanz, Everyone likes Mike Hawk.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #31030
    Black Ninja! Grind_Bastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In the torture chamber
    Posts
    6,973
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    I seriously hope you guys don't do that.
    Thanks. This happens when you're not speaking your mother tongue.

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: That's what happens when you get stereotypical mexicans working here. Anyways. I've been thinking about this whole retirement thing. I just bought a private island. I'm going to enjoy a stressfree life. Oh and the EWNCW Blacklist Championship replica I'll have made after beating Jesting Madness is going to be with me too
    Carlin: That sounds quite heavenly. But forget the replica belt, kid.


     
    Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

    Find all the EWNCW links here.

    The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

    Also check TWE!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.