Page 3092 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 20922592299230423082309030913092309330943102314231923592 ... LastLast
Results 30,911 to 30,920 of 40747
  1. #30911
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Cool, so you did good? What kind of job are you suited for? Or do you have to wait to hear that?
    Any score you get(Say 93, for me), means you did better than that percent of people I think. So I did better than 93% of the people who've taken the test.

    They told me about people who scored as low as 6's and 7's on it - which meant they had to try and fail. xD

    Yeah, according to the recruiters, I'm suited for damn near any job I want - though I'm looking to go in as a chef. But otherwise, I have to wait to go back down so we can talk about the jobs and whatnot I'm suited for.

    One of the recruiters was surprised, he was talking to others about theirs, then looked at mine - folded it up, and handed it back. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  2. #30912
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,072
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Any score you get(Say 93, for me), means you did better than that percent of people I think. So I did better than 93% of the people who've taken the test.

    They told me about people who scored as low as 6's and 7's on it - which meant they had to try and fail. xD

    Yeah, according to the recruiters, I'm suited for damn near any job I want - though I'm looking to go in as a chef. But otherwise, I have to wait to go back down so we can talk about the jobs and whatnot I'm suited for.

    One of the recruiters was surprised, he was talking to others about theirs, then looked at mine - folded it up, and handed it back. xD
    Haha! That's excellent man! Good luck to you!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #30913
    Thank you kindly.

    :3

    I'll still be around a lot.

    Still got a process to go through.

    and probably won't be leaving for months. xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  4. #30914
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Any score you get(Say 93, for me), means you did better than that percent of people I think. So I did better than 93% of the people who've taken the test.

    They told me about people who scored as low as 6's and 7's on it - which meant they had to try and fail. xD

    Yeah, according to the recruiters, I'm suited for damn near any job I want - though I'm looking to go in as a chef. But otherwise, I have to wait to go back down so we can talk about the jobs and whatnot I'm suited for.

    One of the recruiters was surprised, he was talking to others about theirs, then looked at mine - folded it up, and handed it back. xD
    I scored a 91 on my ASVAB when I took it. I was told that I could do anything in the military that I pretty much wanted to, including nuclear science. My field of choice? I joined the Marines and spent 6 or so years shooting folks in the head from long distances

  5. #30915
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I scored a 91 on my ASVAB when I took it. I was told that I could do anything in the military that I pretty much wanted to, including nuclear science. My field of choice? I joined the Marines and spent 6 or so years shooting folks in the head from long distances
    "Son, you can do anything you want to do."

    So I became a Marine Sniper.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  6. #30916
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    "Son, you can do anything you want to do."

    So I became a Marine Sniper.
    ^^^^ This in a nutshell. I had a blast in the Marines. Two tours of duty in Iraq, two in Afghanistan. Side missions in other various Countries. A roadbomb took me out of commission in Iraq a couple years ago, been fighting back ever since.

    I'd highly recommend the Marines due to the pay scale. I made unreal money while on duty.

  7. #30917
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: Oh but it is, a ton of you new guys think you can enter and take over, but my mission is to win by destroying each and ever one of you. You were first, Kyojin is next, then Van will be the nail in the coffin.
    Ano Doom:I'll see you again.One way or the other,You have not seen the last of the War Machine...The Demon Deity will find you again...If it means taking you out of the sky when you face Kyojin,Putting you through the mat against Van Hooligan,Or ending your career once and for all after War Games is finished...It could be 6 months from now...You will fall at my hands and the loss will be avenged...Keep it in writing Hawk.



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

  8. #30918
    I was going into the Marines after HS, but decided not too.

    I had my Recruiting officer email me my line scores and such.

    And by looking at the military site... I qualify for virtually every job. :3
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

  9. #30919
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,709
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:I'll see you again.One way or the other,You have not seen the last of the War Machine...The Demon Deity will find you again...If it means taking you out of the sky when you face Kyojin,Putting you through the mat against Van Hooligan,Or ending your career once and for all after War Games is finished...It could be 6 months from now...You will fall at my hands and the loss will be avenged...Keep it in writing Hawk.
    Hawk: We will face when I become champion because I am issuing a 1 shot policy. Everyone faces me once, but I not only beat you in the ring, I beat you until can't exit the building without a stretcher. I will be the most brutal champion in history and my reign will be nothing but pure Mayhem.
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  10. #30920
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: We will face when I become champion because I am issuing a 1 shot policy. Everyone faces me once, but I not only beat you in the ring, I beat you until can't exit the building without a stretcher. I will be the most brutal champion in history and my reign will be nothing but pure Mayhem.
    Ano Doom:Identity crisis? A man that talks about all that honor doesn't proclaim he's gonna beat the shit out of everyone ,ending up with a stretcher...And you have a lot to learn about me...I just wasn't engineered to feel that kind of pain



    The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.