Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: Was I speaking to you? No I was speaking to someone who actually mattered.Win or lose I'm retiring.But Only reason you've beaten me is because I didn't all care for giving HWA my best efforts. But Carlin will get me at 120%!
    Divine: Hey, there is the ole mexican jumping bean Divine knows. Make any bs excuse you can to try and pass off your own failures. Guess what HolyEse....Divine beat you because you suck...Carlin will beat you because you suck...and you will retire a broken man

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: Hey, there is the ole mexican jumping bean Divine knows. Make any bs excuse you can to try and pass off your own failures. Guess what HolyEse....Divine beat you because you suck...Carlin will beat you because you suck...and you will retire a broken man
    HJ: Really? You beat me because I suck? no you beat me because I was forced to be in the ring with someone I couldn't give a shit about. I didn't give a single fuck. Also it's funny seeing as how I have beaten Carlin and Jesting Madness already. I'll do it again. And Divine I maybe retiring, but that doesn't mean I won't kick your sorry ass
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    HJ: Really? You beat me because I suck? no you beat me because I was forced to be in the ring with someone I couldn't give a shit about. I didn't give a single fuck. Also it's funny seeing as how I have beaten Carlin and Jesting Madness already. I'll do it again. And Divine I maybe retiring, but that doesn't mean I won't kick your sorry ass
    Divine: No...Divine beat you because he is better than you. Divine is better looking than you, Divine is more talented than you...frankly...Divine is a 10...and HolyEse is a 1. It doesn't matter who you've beaten HJ....because you haven't beaten Divine 1 on 1

Blog Entries
    Divine: No...Divine beat you because he is better than you. Divine is better looking than you, Divine is more talented than you...frankly...Divine is a 10...and HolyEse is a 1. It doesn't matter who you've beaten HJ....because you haven't beaten Divine 1 on 1
    HJ: *Looks around* Well Divine. I still haven't retired. I can still have one more go around against you. Anybody willing to book it?
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    HJ: *Looks around* Well Divine. I still haven't retired. I can still have one more go around against you. Anybody willing to book it?
    Divine: hell Divine is willing, anytime, any place. Because the fact of the matter is you border jumping, tortilla rolling, child rearing, ocean swimming ese...Divine can beat you

Blog Entries
    Divine: hell Divine is willing, anytime, any place. Because the fact of the matter is you border jumping, tortilla rolling, child rearing, ocean swimming ese...Divine can beat you
    HJ: Correction. Divine can beat me ONCE. I'm not the same person who I was back in July I'll see you soon before No Guts, No Glory. Hell I'll face you AT No Guts, No Glory and wrestle twice if I have to in order to kick your ass
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    HJ: CARLIN! I'm not done yet. Believe me I plan on retiring as a champion. The EWNCW Blacklist Championship sounds like one to add for one last hoorah!
    Carlin: You know who claimed to retire champ? JBL. And he lost in 21 seconds to Mysterio at WM 25. I'm not claiming we'll beat you in 21 seconds, but I'm claiming you will lose and not retire champ!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: You know who cliamed to retire champ? JBL. And he lost in 21 seconds to Myzsterio at WM 25. I'm not claiming we'll beat you in 21 seconds, but I'm claiming you will lose and not retire champ!
    HJ: Carlin, it's my last go. Now or never. I'm not an idiot like JBL. Let's give my last match a memorable one.
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael

Blog Entries
    HJ: Correction. Divine can beat me ONCE. I'm not the same person who I was back in July I'll see you soon before No Guts, No Glory. Hell I'll face you AT No Guts, No Glory and wrestle twice if I have to in order to kick your ass
    Divine: You don't want to do that. How is it going to look when Divine kicks your ass, only for you to go on having already lost the same night to Divine, and face Carlin. Frankly HJ, you are washed up and broken.

OOC: This has been fun. Should do it again. I'm off for the night!

Blog Entries
    Divine: You don't want to do that. How is it going to look when Divine kicks your ass, only for you to go on having already lost the same night to Divine, and face Carlin. Frankly HJ, you are washed up and broken.

OOC: This has been fun. Should do it again. I'm off for the night!
    HJ: I still have enough motivation in me to beat both you and Jesting Madness on my final night.
    HolyJose
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael