1. #30851
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: No. I meant it. Homo. Homosexual. A homosexual is exactly what you, Nathan, are. You Canadian people obviously have that leaf on your flag stuck in your brainless heads.
    Nathan: How does my having a leaf- the MAPLE leaf, might I add (be more specific next time, eh?), make me homosexual? Explain this illogical conundrum, please.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  2. #30852
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,794
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Nathan: How does my having a leaf- the MAPLE leaf, might I add (be more specific next time, eh?), make me homosexual? Explain this illogical conundrum, please.
    Shaz: I never said that. I said that you obviously have the leaf in the Canadian Flag in your head, which causes you to be brainless.


  3. #30853
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: I never said that. I said that you obviously have the leaf in the Canadian Flag in your head, which causes you to be brainless.
    Nathan: If I were brainless, I would not be alive- let's not become too ignorant, Shaz.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  4. #30854
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Indeed, that is exactly what I stated. Yes, pathetic. Indeed, you. No, I'm not referring to myself. And I am the best in the world, you talentless fools don't understand that.
    Thunder: Call me back when you're in the main event Shaz. Until then, perhaps try for "best in the ignition division" or something
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  5. #30855
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,794
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Nathan: If I were brainless, I would not be alive- let's not become too ignorant, Shaz.
    Shaz: I for one agree with you Nathan. Let's not get to ignorant, because I wouldn't want to end up like you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Call me back when you're in the main event Shaz. Until then, perhaps try for "best in the ignition division" or something
    Shaz: No. King of the Ignition Division. Best in the world. You know? There's a difference you imbecile!

    OOC: You. Just. Destroyed. Me.


  6. #30856
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: I for one agree with you Nathan. Let's not get to ignorant, because I wouldn't want to end up like you.
    Nathan: I am in no sense of the word ignorant, and I would be happy to prove it in the ring.

    I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

     
    Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

    Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]


  7. #30857
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,863
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: No. King of the Ignition Division. Best in the world. You know? There's a difference you imbecile!

    OOC: You. Just. Destroyed. Me.
    OOC: I'm sorry
    It's been a while since I've done a good deal of IC'ing as Thunder though, I guess I was in the zone lol!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #30858
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,794
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Nathan: I am in no sense of the word ignorant, and I would be happy to prove it in the ring.
    Shaz: What the hell? Did you, Nathan St John. Just challenge the Rage Ignition Champion, to a match? Ouch, I think I'm losing the will to live.


  9. #30859
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,794
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    OOC: I'm sorry
    It's been a while since I've done a good deal of IC'ing as Thunder though, I guess I was in the zone lol!
    LOL. Seriously, you destroyed me haha. #Respect #Kudos


  10. #30860
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: You're, what, another bible basher?

    OOC: I'm intrigued.........
    ???: I bash no bible, but that man must fall, if he has not already. Soon, my name will be remembered by every member of the EWNCW Roster, and they shall realize it was a name they should have never forgotten. A name that should have never been targeted, but now that it has - it shall exact its vengeance.

    OOC: Me too. I can't wait to see what they have in store for me.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.