hanz gruber: punk, you put up a hell of a fight week before last, i'll give you that. While you are not quite in my league just yet, you are ten times better than Shaz. I see you having a great future, while Shaz's fall from grace will be epic

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    hanz gruber: punk, you put up a hell of a fight week before last, i'll give you that. While you are not quite in my league just yet, you are ten times better than Shaz. I see you having a great future, while Shaz's fall from grace will be epic
    Shaz: Wow. You homo sapiens in EWNCW are absolutely brainless.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Wow. You homo sapiens in EWNCW are absolutely brainless.
    Thunder: Wow, homo-sapiens? That's a big, complex word for you Shaz! Do you even know what that means?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Wow, homo-sapiens? That's a big, complex word for you Shaz! Do you even know what that means?!
    Punk: I think he thinks it's a form of hate speech. To be fair, at least he's trying to expand his vocabulary past four letter words.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Blog Entries
    Divine: and by that, he is suggesting you have the intelligence of a 3rd grader...and from what Divine has seen of you Shaz.....Divine agrees with Tommy Thunder for once

Black Ninja!
    Jman: Please, this is Shaz we're talking about. He's the anti-Romulus.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Indeed I do. You homo sapiens think that I am moronic, so I shall show you ignorant homo sapiens what Shaz is truly made of.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Punk: I think he thinks it's a form of hate speech. To be fair, at least he's trying to expand his vocabulary past four letter words.
    Shaz: And you have described yourself in your surname, using a four letter word.

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: and by that, he is suggesting you have the intelligence of a 3rd grader...and from what Divine has seen of you Shaz.....Divine agrees with Tommy Thunder for once
    Shaz: Divine, you ignorant piece of trash! Shut your mucky mouth before blood drips from your nose into your mucky mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Please, this is Shaz we're talking about. He's the anti-Romulus.
    Shaz: Anti-Romulus? Don't you dare compare me to such buffoons!

OOC: LOL. I hope to have you pissing yourselves laughing after you see the reason behind why Shaz is using all those big words. LOL.

Nathan: It amazes me how people can go on for hours at a time talking of their worth, yet barely last 15 minutes in a ring, actually showing their worth. You non-Canadians depress me.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    Nathan: It amazes me how people can go on for hours at a time talking of their worth, yet barely last 15 minutes in a ring, actually showing their worth. You non-Canadians depress me.
    Shaz: Bitch please, your stupidity amazes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Bitch please, your stupidity amazes me.
    Nathan: A bitch is a female dog. Dogs bark. Bark comes from trees. Trees are nature. Nature is beautiful. You're gay.

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]