Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Hmm, decent performance Transexual Gruber. Give yourself some more wins, pick me, and I'll beat your ass. Come at me.
    Hawk: You are worrying about the wrong man, I proved how brutal I could be tonight in the first blood match and I will continue to do that until I AM NUMBER 1! Van, I am not here to play second fiddle to you, I get my pick first. Cannon, when we meet again, I will not let what happened last time happen again. Gruber, Muir, I have beaten you both before and I will do it again, no matter what you try to pull out on me. I am the highest flying superstar in EWNCW history and I will be the first victor at War Games.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Hawk: You are worrying about the wrong man, I proved how brutal I could be tonight in the first blood match and I will continue to do that until I AM NUMBER 1! Van, I am not here to play second fiddle to you, I get my pick first. Cannon, when we meet again, I will not let what happened last time happen again. Gruber, Muir, I have beaten you both before and I will do it again, no matter what you try to pull out on me. I am the highest flying superstar in EWNCW history and I will be the first victor at War Games.
    Shaz: Oh look. I take it you're craving for my approval right? Well lemme tell you something. I wanna face Transexual Gruber, okay? You don't like that, then that is your problem. You're not my main priority, whereas Gruber needs his ass kicked!

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Oh look. I take it you're craving for my approval right? Well lemme tell you something. I wanna face Transexual Gruber, okay? You don't like that, then that is your problem. You're not my main priority, whereas Gruber needs his ass kicked!
    Hawk: You face whoever wins War Games, not whoever you think you can beat. I don't crave anyone's approval but my own and the next War Games, I will extend my league to make sure I get my pick.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Hanz Gruber: You're a funny man Shaz. You're also a marked man. What I did to Punk and Williams, two far superior wrestlers than you, is nothing compared to what is coming your way. And least you forget, I already have one win over you- you remember that? It was the night we both debuted here in EWNCW. While you are busy running your mouth, I am scouting everyone.

Mike Muir: Well well Punk. You put up one hell of a fight. Better man won tonight though

OOC: great Wargames...can't wait for the next one
    Shaz: HAHAHA! Is this guy serious? Oh diddums. Well, you saying that KJ Punk and DJ Wiliams are more superior than me, is like saying Hornswoggle and Khali are better than CM Punk. Talking of scouting, you obviously haven't heard what I said earlier? Well lemme tell you again, I'm looking for the strengths and weaknesses in my opponents. And man, you've got more weaknesses than Hornswoggle! So shut your mouth, and go and kick ass in the ring. Cause I wanna kick yours at No Guts, No Glory! Understood?

Blog Entries
    Hawk: You face whoever wins War Games, not whoever you think you can beat. I don't crave anyone's approval but my own and the next War Games, I will extend my league to make sure I get my pick.
    Shaz: Transexual Gruber has a problem with me, and we have yet to sort it out in the ring. You know, even if he does choose me. Once I defeat him, you're next. You need to shut your mouth, and stop talking to the best in the world. Stop tryna crave for my approval.

Blog Entries
    Van: I have 2 wins from making people tap out boo-boo. How about you, hmm?

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Transexual Gruber has a problem with me, and we have yet to sort it out in the ring. You know, even if he does choose me. Once I defeat him, you're next. You need to shut your mouth, and stop talking to the best in the world. Stop tryna crave for my approval.
    Hawk: The only thing that you have that I crave is that title on your shoulder. I will be the next champion regardless of who I have to beat.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Van: I have 2 wins from making people tap out boo-boo. How about you, hmm?
    Hawk: I have 2 wins since I won the First Blood Match last night. So we are tied for first place for now.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk

Blog Entries
    Hawk: The only thing that you have that I crave is that title on your shoulder. I will be the next champion regardless of who I have to beat.
    Shaz: And once again, I hear...BULLSHIT!

hanz gruber: shaz, of course i did not hear you when you said something about scouting opponents. So much bullshit comes out your mouth i just tune you out. And as for you pegging me as a transexual, not sure where that is coming from as that I am not. I hear in the TWE locker room that you talk about sucking cock quite a bit. Maybe you are trying to tell us something. So be brave, come out the closet. No one will think less of you as a man or a human being. As for you saying you will beat me in the ring- what makes you think you could do that? I mean i have beaten you before and at Rise from the Ashes, you couldn't even beat Blue Flash. And before you complain that i was the ref for that match- i called it right down the middle and well Flashy boy was the better man that night. And Van and Hawk, once i take the belt off Shaz, i will gladly defend it against you and any others

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young