Wargames will have an update when the fat lady sings.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

hello all. how goes it?

I'm the guy in the back with the red wig.

Amateur Wrestling Record: 223-15

Ring Wars Carolina Achievements:
    2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]
    1-time RWC Heavyweight Champion (11 May 2013 - 20 July 2013) [70 Days]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tyndall Effect View Post
    hello all. how goes it?
    Goes okay.

Although now I'm refraining myself from saying Dinkleberg has your dragonballs by the looks of your sig :P lol

Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Goes okay.

Although now I'm refraining myself from saying Dinkleberg has your dragonballs by the looks of your sig :P lol
    Thank God I'm not the only one. lulz.
    As for me, I am... okay as well. To not get too personal, I had closure today.

2-time RWC No Limitz Champion (1 April 2012 - 8 September 2012; 2 November 2013 - 23 November 2013) [181 total days]

Nathan: The time has finally come. EWNCW will finally recognize the true art of wrestling- that is, the Canadian way.

Blog Entries
    Sorry guys, had stacks of work to do these last couple of days, War Games to come tonight, I Promise.
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Wargames will have an update when the fat lady sings.

Blog Entries
    Hope it's ok i advertise this here.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...y-League/page2

Uratools WWE Fantasy League is dead, but Im thinking of starting a new one if there is enough interest. So take a look and comment plz

Blog Entries
    '

Dick Thompson here bringing you some *LEAKED*War Games news, this is something EWNCW management didn't want to reveal but when the news team here got hold of it we had to bring it to you. As you know the War Games wheel was spun earlier today to decided the matches for tonights War Games supershow, a reliable source has told us that the Gillz vs Jman Main Event was cast as a No Holds Barred Match.

The following is a complete update on the War Games II.

Good Evening folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here!
    Here is an EWNCW War Games update

"Devour" by Shinedown.

Also we can reveal the location for the second EWNCW War Games SuperShow, it's coming to...

East Rutherford, New Jersey's METLIFE ARENA (The same building that will host WM 29)

Now the news you've all been waiting for we are just recieving the information from EWNCW management and we can reveal three of the many, many matches!

Main Event class:
    No Holds Barred Match
    Jman vs Gillz

An Efedding dream match, arguably the greatest champion EWNCW has had, Gillz; who until recently who is the only man to hold both the EWNCW Championship and World Heavyweight Championship. taking on one of efeddings greatest champions full stop. Jman has been everywhere and done it all, whether the lofty hights of "hey day" JBW or the hardcore edge of HWA, Jman has always been a champion, which man will prevail in their latest attempt for gold?

Mid Card Class
    Mark Dimensions vs The Prophecy

Two of the War Games, favourites to win the Mid Card Division, both men off to a flying start with three points collected last week, and both men who could have easily been involved in the Main Event class. The Prophecy, new to EWNCW, proved he can bounce back after a PPV loss, so has Mark Dimensions. who can continue the momentum and put themselves into a very healthy position points wise?

Ignition Class
    Hanz Gruber vs DJ Williams

Hanz Gruber has been in spectacular form of late, and has caught the eye of many as one to watch in the War Games. Hanz has the added motivation of bad blood, that already exsists between him and Shaz. Shaz, The Rage Ignition Champion, adressed Gruber during his promo on War Games, telling he'd like him to win the War Games, and challenge for his title. DJ Williams managed to pick up a point against Rain in an impressive effort on his debut, and although not as bad as a loss, a draw means DJ Williams could do with a win to throw himself into mix, but to do so he must beat the one of the hallmarks of the Ignition Division.

We can also exclusively bring you all eight of the match stipulations that will be on the War Games Wheel...

Falls Count Anywhere Match
    LumberJack Match
    Casket Match
    No Holds Barred Match

Steel Chair Match
    Steel Chain Match
    20 Minuet Ironman Match
    First Blood Match

There you go folks that was your War Games Update, stay tuned for more information as we get it. Stay Classy EWNCW and remember when Dick Thompson says it...It's the TRUTH!!!!

[/QUOTE]
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Black Ninja!
    Jman: Bad news, Gillzy, you're in my environment now.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community