1. #30641
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,811
    Blog Entries
    1
    Not sure howlong i'm on for right now, but BT (internet and phone providers in the UK) are setting us up with our new internet at the house on Thursday. So if all goes to plan I'll be back om EWN full time as of Thursday night.

    In the mean time, if any creative come on, I'll be waiting in the batcave. There is a disturbance in the force that must be discussed.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  2. #30642
    God Kingstrem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Spring Grove, Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Not sure howlong i'm on for right now, but BT (internet and phone providers in the UK) are setting us up with our new internet at the house on Thursday. So if all goes to plan I'll be back om EWN full time as of Thursday night.

    In the mean time, if any creative come on, I'll be waiting in the batcave. There is a disturbance in the force that must be discussed.
    im on thomas

    "Ship Is It"

    "Bow down to your god, and ALL HAIL THE KING"

    EWNCW- "The Unholy King" King Strem:
    -EWNCW International champion since March 6th, 2012- May 27, 2013


  3. #30643
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,644
    Blog Entries
    102
    Divine: People keep on thinking and saying what they want....a change is coming....a divine change
     

  4. #30644
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    'Sup EWNCW?

  5. #30645
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    'Sup EWNCW?
    Not much Poots, you?
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  6. #30646
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    Not much Poots, you?
    'Bout to head to work brother. Been a hectic weekend, but I did manage to get my brother married lol

  7. #30647
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    'Bout to head to work brother. Been a hectic weekend, but I did manage to get my brother married lol
    Lol, that must've been fun. Have a nice shift brother.
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

  8. #30648
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    3,798
    Blog Entries
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: People keep on thinking and saying what they want....a change is coming....a divine change
    Pride: A change is coming and Brutality is about to get some new champions soon. We have already made our mark on the academy and have been nominated for the award.

    Sorrow: All we have to do is take it from the veterans who are in their hour of need and hogging the limelight from us.

    Pride: Now that... that will be fun. Veni Vidi Vici

    Sorrow: I came, I saw, I conquered
    #BennysTeddy

    Efedding

     

    Mike Hawk
    EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to 5/1/14) Vacated
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to 4-27-14)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

    Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to 4-26-14)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

  9. #30649
    The Trinity Poot-Hair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,543
    Blog Entries
    10
    Sheesh. Long night was long but finally over. Update on Wargames requested please

  10. #30650
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,803
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Sheesh. Long night was long but finally over. Update on Wargames requested please
    i second this notion
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.