Page 3058 of 4075 FirstFirst ... 205825582958300830483056305730583059306030683108315835584058 ... LastLast
Results 30,571 to 30,580 of 40747
  1. #30571
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Manassas, VA
    Posts
    8,515
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    hanz: devine, look, you have proved yourself in the little leagues but EWNCW is where the big boys play. So just sit back and watch me take care of Williams with ease at WarGames. You might actually learn something. And Shaz, its just a matter of time before that belt is around my waist
    HJ: Hans didn't you get your ass handed to you multiple times by my little brother? Divine is going to crush you

  2. #30572
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,580
    Blog Entries
    7
    Van: No real reason talking about those filler matches ladies. We all know the Ignition league is all about The Vanity.

  3. #30573
    The Trinity CGBigMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Buckhaven, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    4,220
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    A dream match that has happened so many time before. Jman could "bring out" the Adrenaline Championship
    tht would be so awesome
    and yes its another dream match of which there are still may to come

    CGBigMan - The Football Manager

    Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

    Jack Phenix:
    EWA FURY TV Champion Nov 20th (11) - Jul 27th (12)
     

  4. #30574
    Black Ninja!
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    8,861
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    A dream match that has happened so many time before. Jman could "bring out" the Adrenaline Championship
    Wouldn't that be funny?


    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.
     

  5. #30575
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,130
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Okay first of all, Tommy Thunder. You are not the best in the world. The only best in the world in the EWNCW, is me, Shaz. I am the best in the world at what I do. Okay? Is that fine with you? Cause it better be!
    Thunder: I look at you, then I look at me and I see a very slight but distinct and obvious difference between both our appearances; I am carrying the EWNCW Championship while you're carrying an Ignition Championship. That light but distinct difference does indeed render me better than you and also brands me as the best in the world. Now run along back to the sandpit little boy.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  6. #30576
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,398
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: I look at you, then I look at me and I see a very slight but distinct and obvious difference between both our appearances; I am carrying the EWNCW Championship while you're carrying an Ignition Championship. That light but distinct difference does indeed render me better than you and also brands me as the best in the world. Now run along back to the sandpit little boy.
    Shaz: Well lemme tell you something "vet". I am indeed rising to the top, and don't bullshit by telling me that I'm not cause like yourself and all those pathetic imbeciles, ya'll know it. You see, I am the best in the world. You're the best at kissing those pathetic imbeciles' asses. And they are indeed the best at kissing yours as well. So remind you something, vet. You don't wanna mess with me. You're not superior, your EWNCW Championship win was nothing but a fluke. You know that Krysys had it in the bag. Don't deny it vet.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  7. #30577
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,130
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Well lemme tell you something "vet". I am indeed rising to the top, and don't bullshit by telling me that I'm not cause like yourself and all those pathetic imbeciles, ya'll know it. You see, I am the best in the world. You're the best at kissing those pathetic imbeciles' asses. And they are indeed the best at kissing yours as well. So remind you something, vet. You don't wanna mess with me. You're not superior, your EWNCW Championship win was nothing but a fluke. You know that Krysys had it in the bag. Don't deny it vet.
    Thunder: Haha! You think I'm a vet? Me?! If I'm your idea of a vet then you really have set the bar low for yourself!
    I don't kiss anybody's ass. That's exactly why I walked out the door of this company a year ago with 2 titles no less, when the GM was begging me to kiss his ass I shoved up 2 fingers and walked out. Something that neither you nor anybody else here had the balls to do.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  8. #30578
    Black Ninja! Shaz11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Spliff City
    Posts
    10,398
    Blog Entries
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Haha! You think I'm a vet? Me?! If I'm your idea of a vet then you really have set the bar low for yourself!
    I don't kiss anybody's ass. That's exactly why I walked out the door of this company a year ago with 2 titles no less, when the GM was begging me to kiss his ass I shoved up 2 fingers and walked out. Something that neither you nor anybody else here had the balls to do.
    Shaz: Bitch please, I could think of more ways to disrespect the GM instead of "shoving 2 fingers up his ass".

    OOC: Is TT a heel or a face? I'm confused, lol.

     
    Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

    The Wrecking Crew

    TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

    Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

     


  9. #30579
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,130
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Bitch please, I could think of more ways to disrespect the GM instead of "shoving 2 fingers up his ass".

    OOC: Is TT a heel or a face? I'm confused, lol.
    Thunder: I talk about throwing 2 fingers up and the first thing that comes to your mind is putting fingers in someone's ass? Now I know you've been to jail and I've heard about what they do to you in there so I can only assume that you're speaking from experience there!

    OOC: Face.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  10. #30580
    God johnnydropkicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere in all any thing
    Posts
    1,429
    Blog Entries
    8
    @quotes from people regarding Chunky

    agreed. Chunky is a major player on the boards. He's made a dynasty of being off the wall. MD was the original head scrather. MD was hard to understand before Ronaldo Romulus was hard to understand :P
    super saturday mornings man wake watch
    wrestling which is infinitely entertaining even
    though there aren't any head hits but better
    than the shitty shows on otherwise called
    cartoons crap it is but believe wrestling wins
    real ratings because brother everyone everywhere
    loves loving
    WWE

    Secret Weapon

    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens when you cross Free Willy with LaToya Jackson."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "This is what happens if the Yeti were to mate with Britney Spears."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBL
    "He got the Sea-Monster!"

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.