IC as V.Diamondz: for da love of Drugz , G tellem 1 Time!

IC as G.Demonic: Cup your Ear and Hear...COKE BOYZzz!!!....On Da Mudafakin Job!! *they both laugh like Ha ,ha wit swag*

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as V.Diamondz: for da love of Drugz , G tellem 1 Time!

IC as G.Demonic: Cup your Ear and Hear...COKE BOYZzz!!!....On Da Mudafakin Job!! *they both laugh like Ha ,ha wit swag*
    Shaz: SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

EwncW Exclusive After Brutality Backstage

IC as Sean Dimension: **is Breaking stuff all around the locker room**

IC as Criz Dimension: * is talking to media reporter*...Bitch to The Media , ima bitch slap the media just how I should do this man I wouldn't ever want to mention ever again. Its Disgusting ,why should we defend our titles against those morons that everybody know there morons Free From Poison !...I mean come On Man, seriously out of all people. And why wave a clause, shouldn't we have say in this . We are champions dammit. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND... WE..

SD: He is Not a Friend..Nobody isss .* Sean Picks up the media reporter and throws him out the locker room like jazz in fresh prince of bel air*

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    *Kayden James is shown seated on the corner of a cot in a small room in an apartment. He has his head in his hands. He raises his head up slightly*

Kayden (after he takes a deep breath): My whole existence has been to serve you. My every breath to be your voice. My every step for your good. What has it all been for? What purpose do I serve? Nothing....

*Kayden removes his boots, each drop on the floor with a hollow echo*

Kayden: If I have no purpose, what am I doing here? If I have no use...then there's only one thing left to do.....

*Kayden reaches for a straight razor that is seated beside him. He raises it up to his neck and briefly pauses. He then grabs his shoulder length hair and begins to cut it, one hunk at a time. The right side, one hunk at a time. He continues until it is mostly uniform in length*

Kayden: There's only one thing left to do indeed....

The Death of an Angel....
    IC as Azrael: Oh my FATHER! Shut up you crying son of a bitch. I swear ever since you lost that triple threat match you've been self loathing and slipping into a whiny fallen angel. SHUT UP! You're not dead unless I the Angel of Death say so. Get your pathetic excuse for child of God out of it or I'll kick your ass and send your straight to hell
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    EwncW Exclusive After Brutality Backstage

IC as Sean Dimension: **is Breaking stuff all around the locker room**

IC as Criz Dimension: * is talking to media reporter*...Bitch to The Media , ima bitch slap the media just how I should do this man I wouldn't ever want to mention ever again. Its Disgusting ,why should we defend our titles against those morons that everybody know there morons Free From Poison !...I mean come On Man, seriously out of all people. And why wave a clause, shouldn't we have say in this . We are champions dammit. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIEND... WE..

SD: He is Not a Friend..Nobody isss .* Sean Picks up the media reporter and throws him out the locker room like jazz in fresh prince of bel air*
    OOC: Fresh Prince of Bel Air = Legend.

Shaz: Oh my fuckin days. Are these two related to Mark Dimension? Wow, they're just about as fucked up as he is.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    *Kayden James is shown seated on the corner of a cot in a small room in an apartment. He has his head in his hands. He raises his head up slightly*

Kayden (after he takes a deep breath): My whole existence has been to serve you. My every breath to be your voice. My every step for your good. What has it all been for? What purpose do I serve? Nothing....

*Kayden removes his boots, each drop on the floor with a hollow echo*

Kayden: If I have no purpose, what am I doing here? If I have no use...then there's only one thing left to do.....

*Kayden reaches for a straight razor that is seated beside him. He raises it up to his neck and briefly pauses. He then grabs his shoulder length hair and begins to cut it, one hunk at a time. The right side, one hunk at a time. He continues until it is mostly uniform in length*

Kayden: There's only one thing left to do indeed....

The Death of an Angel....
    Shaz: Ahhh. Don't cry Kayden. I'm pretty sure that your so called "God" detests you as well.

Blog Entries

OOC: The LOLz. You knew Jazz was going to get thrown because hewas wearing that shirt.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    OOC: The LOLz. You knew Jazz was going to get thrown because hewas wearing that shirt.

Chunky is a fuckin legend LOL.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    IC as Azrael: Oh my FATHER! Shut up you crying son of a bitch. I swear ever since you lost that triple threat match you've been self loathing and slipping into a whiny fallen angel. SHUT UP! You're not dead unless I the Angel of Death say so. Get your pathetic excuse for child of God out of it or I'll kick your ass and send your straight to hell

Carlin: Let him go man. He'll go crazy and give a brutal match, a much more meaningful win for me.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Chunky is a fuckin legend LOL.

Also check TWE!!