Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulsu: Your profane convention to excessive malediction mirrors your ineptitude, serf.
    Shaz: What was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: What was that?
    Arthur Lansdale looks up from his bench.

Lansdale: I believe he was calling you, for lack of a better word, a moron. I tend to agree..

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

Blog Entries
    *Kayden James is shown seated on the corner of a cot in a small room in an apartment. He has his head in his hands. He raises his head up slightly*

Kayden (after he takes a deep breath): My whole existence has been to serve you. My every breath to be your voice. My every step for your good. What has it all been for? What purpose do I serve? Nothing....

*Kayden removes his boots, each drop on the floor with a hollow echo*

Kayden: If I have no purpose, what am I doing here? If I have no use...then there's only one thing left to do.....

*Kayden reaches for a straight razor that is seated beside him. He raises it up to his neck and briefly pauses. He then grabs his shoulder length hair and begins to cut it, one hunk at a time. The right side, one hunk at a time. He continues until it is mostly uniform in length*

Kayden: There's only one thing left to do indeed....

The Death of an Angel....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Torphy View Post
    Arthur Lansdale looks up from his bench.

Lansdale: I believe he was calling you, for lack of a better word, a moron. I tend to agree..
    Shaz: A moron? Jheeze, I've heard that word many, many times before.

Blog Entries
    First of you bet War Games is in the pipline for this week, i've just been busy with my new school, but the show plan will be in the cave tonight for creative to check then we will have lift off.

secondly

CNK BACK!!!!!! YES! taking on God's Grace, which I can't remember if we had before??? Great match and a great show SEZ!!

IC as Billy McCoy: Interesting Daymo, real interesting, my "partner" kicks me in the face, And I can't be sure it wasn't on purpose. Daymian I'll get my revenge if we meet in the War Games!
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Great Brutality SEZ. Awesome job

Esteban: The appearance of CNK was not the top moment of Brutality. Esteban Rodriguez! Julio Montoya! Alexis De La Rosa! We've arrived hombres, and we're taking over. The Mexicans are 1-0 in competition here in EWNCW, and we are only going to get better
    ‚Äč

Great Brutality!

Was great to see CNK, and next show's main event may be the biggest match in Brutality's history!

Also, great to see the Mexican Nightmares in EWNCW!

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Quote Originally Posted by eboy View Post
    First of you bet War Games is in the pipline for this week, i've just been busy with my new school, but the show plan will be in the cave tonight for creative to check then we will have lift off.

secondly

CNK BACK!!!!!! YES! taking on God's Grace, which I can't remember if we had before??? Great match and a great show SEZ!!

IC as Billy McCoy: Interesting Daymo, real interesting, my "partner" kicks me in the face, And I can't be sure it wasn't on purpose. Daymian I'll get my revenge if we meet in the War Games!
    I know you've (CNK) been in the ring with them plenty and we did have that 3 way tag match with CNK, GG, and NM last year. That counts lol
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Thunder: Whoever challenges me for the EWNCW Championship after War Games is irrelevant, because I am the best this company has to offer and the best in the world. Anyone want to dispute that? Bring it on!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Thunder: Whoever challenges me for the EWNCW Championship after War Games is irrelevant, because I am the best this company has to offer and the best in the world. Anyone want to dispute that? Bring it on!
    Shaz: Okay first of all, Tommy Thunder. You are not the best in the world. The only best in the world in the EWNCW, is me, Shaz. I am the best in the world at what I do. Okay? Is that fine with you? Cause it better be!