Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: The Divine One, The Oh So Fine One, the new Champione is coming!
    Van: Oh Christ you're here too...
    E-fedding
    Van Hooligan X
    4 time World Champion
    Only 2 time dual World Champion
    Won more awards than your best character has had #1 contender matches
    APW co-founder
    Hall of Famer

Most successful wrestler of all time
    1 of the most successful managers of all time
    Member of the greatest faction of all time (The Clique)
    1/2 of the great tag team of all time (The Infection w/Carlos Alberto Ramon)
    The destroyer of EFeds (w/Dennis)

Blog Entries
    Hey everyone! I am back! Went away for the weekend. Anybody miss me?
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    Hey everyone! I am back! Went away for the weekend. Anybody miss me?
    Nope.

Cos I was barely in, therefore, not able to IC much LOL.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    *Kayden James is shown in a small apartment seated in a stool, in front of a fireplace. The flames are bouncing off his face, as he looks forelorn and lost. Kayden looks down at the Bible in his hand*

Kayden: Matthew 7:7 says "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you". I asked and none was given, I sought and none was to be found, I knocked and the door was left firmly closed. Were these lies?!? WERE THESE LIES?!

*Kayden takes that page and rips it out of the Bible. He throws it into the fire.*

Kayden: Luke 11:9 says "And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." MORE LIES! I did ask! I did seek! I did knock!!! Where were you? WHERE WERE YOU??? WHeRe wErE YoU?!

*Kayden angrily rips that page out and throws it into the fire. The look of sheer rage in his eyes is unfathomable*

Kayden: Mark 11:24 says "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." I have prayed daily, tried to believe the things you told me. Tried to do the will you'd have me do. For what? For what cause? I have given up my life for you. Sacrificed all the things I loved for you. For WHAT CAUSE?!? There's no answer....

*Kayden throws the entire book into the fire*

Kayden: There's never an answer....

*Lansdale stares into a mirror, scowling at his reflection before looking at the floor sheepishly.*

Lansdale: You had it all.. you had a following.. you had EWNCW in the palm of your hands.. and you let it all slip away..

*Lansdale looks back at the mirror and frowns once more, raising a fist and smashing it into the mirror.*

Lansdale: Onto War Games.. and you lose again.. this time to a vodka smelling filth monger from Poland.. you're losing your touch Arthur..

*Arthur sits down on a nearby bench and places his hands on his face.*

Lansdale: What happened to destiny.. fat.. what happened to the greatness you personified.. no more losing.. you are NOT a loser!

Efed stuff that doesn't matter

1 x IWA World Heavyweight Champion - Malcolm Adonis

Current WWE World Heavyweight Champion - Dean Ambrose

1 x EWNCW Tag Team Champion - Malcolm Adonis w/ Kyojin

Current No 1 Contender to the EWNCW Title - Arthur Lansdale

I lied, it matters.

"Tell me.. what is insane about wanting to create perfection? I'd be crazy not to." - Jarvis Cole

After delays from work and writer's block Brutality is finished and will be posted later tonight. So there you go
    S.E. Zero is now Luizero. Look him up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S.E. Zero View Post
    After delays from work and writer's block Brutality is finished and will be posted later tonight. So there you go
    This makes me REALLY happy!
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    *Kayden James is shown in a small apartment seated in a stool, in front of a fireplace. The flames are bouncing off his face, as he looks forelorn and lost. Kayden looks down at the Bible in his hand*

Kayden: Matthew 7:7 says "Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you". I asked and none was given, I sought and none was to be found, I knocked and the door was left firmly closed. Were these lies?!? WERE THESE LIES?!

*Kayden takes that page and rips it out of the Bible. He throws it into the fire.*

Kayden: Luke 11:9 says "And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." MORE LIES! I did ask! I did seek! I did knock!!! Where were you? WHERE WERE YOU??? WHeRe wErE YoU?!

*Kayden angrily rips that page out and throws it into the fire. The look of sheer rage in his eyes is unfathomable*

Kayden: Mark 11:24 says "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." I have prayed daily, tried to believe the things you told me. Tried to do the will you'd have me do. For what? For what cause? I have given up my life for you. Sacrificed all the things I loved for you. For WHAT CAUSE?!? There's no answer....

OOC: Is James losing his faith? Will Carlin persuade him to abadon his beliefs? Stay tuned!!!

On the other hand, we want Brutality!!!!

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post

Shaz: JUST. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. Your so called "God" doesn't even exist mate. Shut your mouth before I get Satan on you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: JUST. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. Your so called "God" doesn't even exist mate. Shut your mouth before I get Satan on you!
    Carlin: Do you realize the contradiction of your words? God and Satan are the two sides of the coin, therefore, if one does not exist, the other can't exist too.

Being a thug did not help you with logic reasoning.

Also check TWE!!