Alright.

May somebody please direct me to the last show Johnny Rose was on? I have nothing to go on if there's a return in his future.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as Mark Dimension: Its My Own Fault , its My Fault why Things have Gone One Direction instead of another Direction. There's Different Roads, Different Main Goals.

But Today ,I have Found a New Focus. One That is Going to Change Your World. I've Said it Before and I'm Saying it Now...I Am Not From Here.

I Don't Care About Anybody. Never Did and Never Will..
    I Think Back and I Say where did I go Wrong..Then it Came back to me, I Showed Remorse . I Did Not Finish what I should've. And There For These War Games have Brought Me Back. Its Bringing Me Back , The Announcement of War Games only gave me a Reminder.

I'm Here For War...Not Us Against Them Mentality. A Mark Dimension Vs World Reality.

As This is Why I Am The Last Alive.. I Said to Myself ,what am I Going Thru and how does it make me the Last Standing. That's The Moment it Clicked...WAR GAMES!

ITS G.o.D. Who Will Thrive... kill Friends, Murder Enemies. There is No One Who Will Stand Besides me at the End.

Its Only a Matter of TiMe.
    IC as MD: ** Wrapping Hands**

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Divine: It's simple as this. Divine, Divine sat here going on and on about being a leader, having faith, all this other sacrilegious bull. Divine even went as far as having someone come to EWNCW to talk about him. When it comes down to it, Divine doesn't need anyone to talk about him, and he doesn't need to pretend he is someone he isn't. Divine is an ass kicker, Divine is a gold stealer, Divine is the best in the world...no pun intended, and Divine is coming to EWNCW to change the face of wrestling

Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Divine: It's simple as this. Divine, Divine sat here going on and on about being a leader, having faith, all this other sacrilegious bull. Divine even went as far as having someone come to EWNCW to talk about him. When it comes down to it, Divine doesn't need anyone to talk about him, and he doesn't need to pretend he is someone he isn't. Divine is an ass kicker, Divine is a gold stealer, Divine is the best in the world...no pun intended, and Divine is coming to EWNCW to change the face of wrestling
    IC as MD: Divine , Divine.. And Divine ,Divine. Divine Isn't Going to do a Damn Thing. Ass Kicker you better become an Ass Kisser Quick For that's your only way up.

I'm Just The G.O.D. and Respect When I Speak or you'll be the First Man to Experience how it feels to get your spine ripped out of your ass!

MARK DIMENSION

11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    9.4.2011-Forever

5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    IC as MD: Divine , Divine.. And Divine ,Divine. Divine Isn't Going to do a Damn Thing. Ass Kicker you better become an Ass Kisser Quick For that's your only way up.

I'm Just The G.O.D. and Respect When I Speak or you'll be the First Man to Experience how it feels to get your spine ripped out of your ass!
    Divine: G.O.D? Ass Kisser? Damn Mark, you sure do talk a lot of shit. Do you know who else talks alot of shit? All the other people Divine has beat. Maybe Divine should add you to that list

Divine: G.O.D? Ass Kisser? Damn Mark, you sure do talk a lot of shit. Do you know who else talks alot of shit? All the other people Divine has beat. Maybe Divine should add you to that list

IC as MD: its Not Talking Shit, it speaking with a set mind.
    All Can get wiped out and I wouldn't have a care in the world,because I Will Be The One Doing it.
    Its Just Business some may call it, I just call it another day at work *laughs at you*

And Don't You Even Mention a List, I Have a Long List of Those I Defeated and Put Thru All Forms of Pain and PUNISHMENT.

As Soon as You Signed your EwncW Contract, Your Name Jumped a couple notches up.
    As The List i snt Done, it isn't Finsihed.

You Will Learn , Divine isn't Dumb...You Will Learn What MD is About.

MARK DIMENSION

11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    9.4.2011-Forever

5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    IC as MD: its Not Talking Shit, it speaking with a set mind.
    All Can get wiped out and I wouldn't have a care in the world,because I Will Be The One Doing it.
    Its Just Business some may call it, I just call it another day at work *laughs at you*

And Don't You Even Mention a List, I Have a Long List of Those I Defeated and Put Thru All Forms of Pain and PUNISHMENT.

As Soon as You Signed your EwncW Contract, Your Name Jumped a couple notches up.
    As The List i snt Done, it isn't Finsihed.

You Will Learn , Divine isn't Dumb...You Will Learn What MD is About.
    Divine: No..what Divine will learn will be the feeling of Mark Dimension being pinned in that ring. See, as it stands Marky, Divine is better than you. The fans of Divine knows he is better than you. Even the fans of Marky D know that Divine is the better man, so keep going like you are going...and when the time comes for Divine to step into the ring with you...Divine will show the true meaning of a divine intervention

Divine: No..what Divine will learn will be the feeling of Mark Dimension being pinned in that ring. See, as it stands Marky, Divine is better than you. The fans of Divine knows he is better than you. Even the fans of Marky D know that Divine is the better man, so keep going like you are going...and when the time comes for Divine to step into the ring with you...Divine will show the true meaning of a divine intervention
    IC as MD: I Invite a Fight at All Times, Divine Let Me Make This Water Clear.

You Will Never Wait in The ring for me, waiting for me to step in the ring wouldn't happen. I will be there before you , probably whippin somebody else ass for a tune up before leaving my boot print on the side of your face.

MD Doesn't Acknowledge any comment on who is Better.. Fans Can say what they say, people like you have Fans until divine loses All that he accomplished. You can lose it All and your career can be over due to Death or Injury.

I Don't Have Fans... I Have My Followers, The God of Destruction has his People.

Divine Intervention Shall Be Discontinued Due to Your Fall.
    The Sad part is that it will happen before you even established yourself.
    And Don't Mention your past in other places, it holds No Weight Here.

This is Where a New Begining Can start if I let it happen or Divine just gets put on the shelf.

Stop it Chris...Watch Your Mouth.

MARK DIMENSION

11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    9.4.2011-Forever

5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Black Ninja!
    Jman: Chris, you might want to start lowering your expectations, pal. This is my tournament. My moment.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community