Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Romulus: A less archaic yet similar expedient would be "What's the deal?".
    HAHAHA!!
    I LOVE Ronaldo Romulus!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    Romulus: *sigh* One perpetual deluge of drolls after another. Is there any sanctuary of solace amongst this den of decadence?

Blog Entries
    Romulus: *sigh* One perpetual deluge of drolls after another. Is there any sanctuary of solace amongst this den of decadence?
    Shaz: Can I just ask, what language is this?

Blog Entries
    IC: and now hes back to talking in a language only known by aliens
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Blog Entries
    Romulus: What palaver am I conversing in? Since, once again, it will take the retrospection of abhorrent discourse to affiliate you with my brand of language, I shall do so bitterly but willingly. "English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?!"

Ugh! How extrinsic!

Blog Entries
    Romulus: What palaver am I conversing in? Since, once again, it will take the retrospection of abhorrent discourse to affiliate you with my brand of language, I shall do so bitterly but willingly. "English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?!"

Ugh! How extrinsic!
    Shaz: Wow, did you ever go to school? I'm not sure if you'll understand this so I'll say in a few more languages.

Wow, avez-vous jamais aller à l'école? Je ne sais pas si vous comprenez ce que je vais dire dans quelques autres langues.

Wow, ¿alguna vez a la escuela? No estoy seguro de si vas a entender esto, así que voy a decir en unos cuantos idiomas más.

Blog Entries
    Romulus: I am above the infantile exchange of ignominy to self gratify one's ego when nothing of preponderance, other than the abasement and deterioration of one's morale, is at stake. Be off.
    HJ: Now now Rondaldo. We are both educated men in different ways yours in the art of language mine in the art of the brain and it's functions. I see your point. Boasting one's accomplishments makes one seem like an arrogant fool and I see where you're coming from. But at the same time after reviewing your work I see but you suffer from Megalomania. I over estimate your powers and your skill and you also have a delusion of being better than everyone. You and I have not faced each other in the ring but believe me when we do. I'll say it will be a match for the ages
    HolyJose
    JBW WARFare World Television Champion-1 time
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 Time
    First Dual Champion in JBW History
    Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time
    JBW Champion-1 Time

Azrael
    JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion-1 time
    EWNCW Blacklist Champions-1 Time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: Wow, did you ever go to school? I'm not sure if you'll understand this so I'll say in a few more languages.

Wow, avez-vous jamais aller à l'école? Je ne sais pas si vous comprenez ce que je vais dire dans quelques autres langues.

Wow, ¿alguna vez a la escuela? No estoy seguro de si vas a entender esto, así que voy a decir en unos cuantos idiomas más.
    Romulus: Even in a language foreign to my cognizance am I able to sense nothing worth my allotment fathoming.

Blog Entries
    Romulus: Even in a language foreign to my cognizance am I able to sense nothing worth my allotment fathoming.
    Shaz: Oh my days! I still can't get a word in my ear!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyJose2391 View Post
    HJ: Now now Rondaldo. We are both educated men in different ways yours in the art of language mine in the art of the brain and it's functions. I see your point. Boasting one's accomplishments makes one seem like an arrogant fool and I see where you're coming from. But at the same time after reviewing your work I see but you suffer from Megalomania. I over estimate your powers and your skill and you also have a delusion of being better than everyone. You and I have not faced each other in the ring but believe me when we do. I'll say it will be a match for the ages
    Romulus: If I suffer from anything, it's the domineering mass of ignorance that wish to mortify me due to my doctrine out of both spite and umbrage. Though our pietisms differ, at least you have the sagacity to acknowledge my credentials. It's not too late for spiritual emancipation. Bewail for your trangression against god and you can be saved from the depths of Hell, where are the deceased impudent and folly instigators rest.