Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Blaine: You say I suffer from delusions of grandeur but it is you. You claim to be some undead man who has lived for centuries and that you have cross the plains of existence. This asinine claims make me laugh little scum. On the outside you act tough and try to intimidate other but your soul tells me you are nothing but a scared child who is in way over his head. You say my blood will spill in the ring but it will be yours the pour on the canvas as you beg for your pathetic life to be spared. Try as you might, you shall be nothing more then scum I scrap from the bottom of my boot.
    Ano Doom:He who is blind to what's before him shall be crushed when true revelations arise. Those who turn blind eyes to my deliverance will be utterly shocked when they realize truth amongst them. If you fail to see me when I put myself in front of you,You will never have a chance of deterring my course of attack. What you see in the dead flesh is nothing but truth and my honest sincere try of giving you a fair chance,after all if you weren't warned it would simply not be fair. You may say as you wish but I see you also will not stop with claims of me trying to frighten someone...I am only doing what's right and putting this entire place on notice...How wrong would it be for a half beast half demon such as myself to pop up in a burst of smoke and flames one day and erase every single man around here without a moment's notice? No,The Ripper King,The Venom Knight has more morals than that,I believe in helping the weak,which includes you. You will not be able to say "Why didn't you tell me you were such an undeniable monstrosity before you cracked my throat open?" And spare my life? My life is restarted every single day as my neverending cycle of life and death is reborn,And if I make you laugh,I'll tell you the exact same thing I told Shaz...Enjoy humor while you're able for when you see me I will flaten your neck with one hand. And one more thing? RAIDEN BLAINE? THAT RAIDEN BLAINE? DIDNT I SEE YOU GET CRUSHED IN FIVE SECONDS,IF THAT,BY SOMEONE IN ANOTHER FEDERATION AND LOSE YOUR STREAK OF WINS AND YOUR JOB? THEN I BELIEVE YOU FUCKIN CRYED...YES I WAS AWARE OF THAT...HAHAHAHA.

OOC:I think thats when they wrote you off in ICW or something

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Good Evening folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here!

In a follow up to the above news, we now have some more names to reveal in each class!! Here's how things are looking now:

Main event class:

Krystian Krysys
    The Beard of Zeus
    Gillz
    Kayden James

Mid card class:

Mark Dimension
    Seth Ferrell
    Ronaldo Romulus
    The Prophecy

Ignition class:

The Blue Flash
    Hanz Gruber
    Bam Virus
    Kyojin
    Mikkel Gunner-Freyr
    Rain
    Reiko
    Interesting stuff, We hope to be able to bring you more names in the near future!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:He who is blind to what's before him shall be crushed when true revelations arise. Those who turn blind eyes to my deliverance will be utterly shocked when they realize truth amongst them. If you fail to see me when I put myself in front of you,You will never have a chance of deterring my course of attack. What you see in the dead flesh is nothing but truth and my honest sincere try of giving you a fair chance,after all if you weren't warned it would simply not be fair. You may say as you wish but I see you also will not stop with claims of me trying to frighten someone...I am only doing what's right and putting this entire place on notice...How wrong would it be for a half beast half demon such as myself to pop up in a burst of smoke and flames one day and erase every single man around here without a moment's notice? No,The Ripper King,The Venom Knight has more morals than that,I believe in helping the weak,which includes you. You will not be able to say "Why didn't you tell me you were such an undeniable monstrosity before you cracked my throat open?" And spare my life? My life is restarted every single day as my neverending cycle of life and death is reborn,And if I make you laugh,I'll tell you the exact same thing I told Shaz...Enjoy humor while you're able for when you see me I will flaten your neck with one hand. And one more thing? RAIDEN BLAINE? THAT RAIDEN BLAINE? DIDNT I SEE YOU GET CRUSHED IN FIVE SECONDS,IF THAT,BY SOMEONE IN ANOTHER FEDERATION AND LOSE YOUR STREAK OF WINS AND YOUR JOB? THEN I BELIEVE YOU FUCKIN CRYED...YES I WAS AWARE OF THAT...HAHAHAHA.

OOC:I think thats when they wrote you off in ICW or something
    Blaine: I fail not to se you in front of me. If you wish to attack than do so but just know that in doing so you will seal your fate. Your soul will belong to me after I leave your lifeless carcass in the ring. You can continue to claim to be this undead warrior but in the end you're nothing more than a sniveling dog begging for attention from those above you. You claim to have some shckng revalation when the truth is yu have nothing and are nobody. Just a face amongst many that will quickly be forgotten. As for me being beaten in five secnds, You have me confused with a lesser man. Now Mr. Doom, do you plan on making your attack or will words be all I get from you?

OOC: Never in ICW

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Blaine: I fail not to se you in front of me. If you wish to attack than do so but just know that in doing so you will seal your fate. Your soul will belong to me after I leave your lifeless carcass in the ring. You can continue to claim to be this undead warrior but in the end you're nothing more than a sniveling dog begging for attention from those above you. You claim to have some shckng revalation when the truth is yu have nothing and are nobody. Just a face amongst many that will quickly be forgotten. As for me being beaten in five secnds, You have me confused with a lesser man. Now Mr. Doom, do you plan on making your attack or will words be all I get from you?

OOC: Never in ICW
    Ano Doom:Just tell me Which show I need to come to and we shall fight whenever you are ready.And Hmm,maybe I'm getting confused with a second sight prediction I'm having...Cause its me that will crack your skull in five seconds.

OOC:Well I know it was against Thanatos,or however its spelled...Maybe it was EWA.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Ano Doom:Just tell me Which show I need to come to and we shall fight whenever you are ready.And Hmm,maybe I'm getting confused with a second sight prediction I'm having...Cause its me that will crack your skull in five seconds.

OOC:Well I know it was against Thanatos,or however its spelled...Maybe it was EWA.
    Shaz: Still running your mouth?

Blaine: Inferno. If you think you stand even the slightest of chances in the ring with me you will be sadly mistaken. But please try, It wil be fun putting you in a coma for the remainder of your sad life.

Blog Entries
    Wait Kayden James is in the main event class?!?!? Ahhhhh I see. TBOZ, I'd like to introduce you to your new 'enhancement talent' lol. Seriously guys, it's truly an honor. Thank you. I personally think Ronaldo Romulus deserves to be up there instead of me. That guy is a beast with a vocabulary that baffles

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Wait Kayden James is in the main event class?!?!? Ahhhhh I see. TBOZ, I'd like to introduce you to your new 'enhancement talent' lol. Seriously guys, it's truly an honor. Thank you. I personally think Ronaldo Romulus deserves to be up there instead of me. That guy is a beast with a vocabulary that baffles
    Gillz vs Kayden James was one of those dream matches i never though would happen
    now it can
    yay yay yay
    Prediction Contest Podiums:
    Extreme Rules: 1st (Perfect Score)
    Payback: 3rd

CGBigMan - The Football Manager

EWNCW - Gillz:
    Superstar of the Year (2011)
    World Heavyweight Champion Aug 29th (11) - Oct 30th (11)
    EWNCW Champion Nov 28th (11) - Apr 16th (12)
    BWA Undisputed World Tag Champions Feb 19th (12) - March 18th (12) (With Ryan Wells)

WWE Fed - Manik:
    Royal Rumble Entrant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CGBigMan View Post
    Gillz vs Kayden James was one of those dream matches i never though would happen
    now it can
    yay yay yay
    Wow to be considered one of someone's 'dream match' blows my mind. I've always considered Kayden James a shit character. When I created him my only intention was for him to be a jobber. I was just in it to have fun. A year later, I still look at him as a shit character and still think he's a jobber lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Good Evening folks, EWNCW anchorman Dick Thompson here!

In a follow up to the above news, we now have some more names to reveal in each class!! Here's how things are looking now:

Main event class:

Krystian Krysys
    The Beard of Zeus
    Gillz
    Kayden James

Mid card class:

Mark Dimension
    Seth Ferrell
    Ronaldo Romulus
    The Prophecy

Ignition class:

The Blue Flash
    Hanz Gruber
    Bam Virus
    Kyojin
    Mikkel Gunner-Freyr
    Rain
    Reiko
    I like the concept - I suppose if Kaige gets added, it'll be something for him to win.