Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    IC As: Ano Doom: Ah yes,good to run into you there Angel,The Demon King may be closer than you think,you know. I haven't forgotten you. You still may learn the testament of a Beast Lord.
    Kayden: You must have been real tired demon for you seem to have went to sleep for months. I hope your strength has returned for you'd need every ounce of it to even have a chance with the Archangel

Blog Entries
    *Romulus inconspicuously pulls up a chair, with a champagne glass and a bottle of Salon 1995. He pours some in the champagne glass and drinks some of the champagne while watching the bickering*

Krysys: *Yawns* Why does Abel have to be injured!? This Doom fella sure seems like the type of guy he'd like to destroy...
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Ano Doom:You hitting me may break your hand,I'll let you have five free punches as a matter of fact. I can defeat you time after time,Five times in a total of one minute. Well then as far as that goes,Maybe I'll just hit the three second layout on you and THEN kill you,how's that sound? And your wrestling ability may be nice,but once again you are making the same mistake as others...Underestimating me...I could beat you to death or chain wrestle you until you collapse,And at the moment,I want your blood on my hands,If the title comes with it,so be it, I suppose it would be...Entertaining. I have never threatened anyone,by the way. These are promises and warnings.
    Shaz: I'll break my hand by hitting you?! How old are you? Wow, you're really full of it aint ya. Well, like I said. You can face me once War Games is finished! I don't need to give you 5 free punches! You really do underestimate me don't you?! Wow, one punch in the face would knock you out dude. You really haven't see me wrestle have you? You can't touch or kill me, you don't have the ability. You are a pussy. If you do try and murder me, than that is a cheap way of trying to steal my EWNCW Rage Ignition Championship belt. You have absolutely nothing on me. So don't even bother you douche. If you want some blood, then I'll give you some blood.

*Shaz bites his hand causing blood to come out. He puts the blood in his mouth and spits it on Ano Doom's face*

Shaz: Here! You wanted blood, so you got blood! How about that?! Don't even try and mess with me you fool, otherwise you'll receive the biggest beating of your life. I have had 3 competitors coming for this belt. And I've had them all. I've even had two of them in the same match, and I still beat them. I am the best in the Ignition Division! If you don't like that, then go and fuck yourself you necrophiliac!

Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Kayden: You must have been real tired demon for you seem to have went to sleep for months. I hope your strength has returned for you'd need every ounce of it to even have a chance with the Archangel
    Ano Doom:There you are,holy man. It's good to see you again...My eyes have missed looking at you while I plot your demise...No I was not asleep at all...I'll let you in on the story behind my absence...Some of your holy brethren from the Heavens above,Whom I thought I had ditched you years and years ago,and finally finished them off in the year 600,tracked me down and captured me...In a weakened and drained of power state...They imprisoned me deep in remote desert in practically another world...Sealed my passageway with the most divine power...Where I was supposed to be condemned forever...But It was all a trap...I was never weakened...Only lurking like the snake in the grass I am...I merely concealed myself to change my plan of attack...There was supposed to be NO WAY I could escape my eternal prison...HAHAHAHHA but it happened and now I'm here...Stronger and more powerful than ever...As I told you almost a year ago...I will clip your wings.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: I'll break my hand by hitting you?! How old are you? Wow, you're really full of it aint ya. Well, like I said. You can face me once War Games is finished! I don't need to give you 5 free punches! You really do underestimate me don't you?! Wow, one punch in the face would knock you out dude. You really haven't see me wrestle have you? You can't touch or kill me, you don't have the ability. You are a pussy. If you do try and murder me, than that is a cheap way of trying to steal my EWNCW Rage Ignition Championship belt. You have absolutely nothing on me. So don't even bother you douche. If you want some blood, then I'll give you some blood.

*Shaz bites his hand causing blood to come out. He puts the blood in his mouth and spits it on Ano Doom's face*

Shaz: Here! You wanted blood, so you got blood! How about that?! Don't even try and mess with me you fool, otherwise you'll receive the biggest beating of your life. I have had 3 competitors coming for this belt. And I've had them all. I've even had two of them in the same match, and I still beat them. I am the best in the Ignition Division! If you don't like that, then go and fuck yourself you necrophiliac!
    Ano Doom:I'm still waiting for you to accept my fight,big talker.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    *Romulus inconspicuously pulls up a chair, with a champagne glass and a bottle of Salon 1995. He pours some in the champagne glass and drinks some of the champagne while watching the bickering*
    Carlin: Not much a fan of yours but that Salon 1995 looks awesome. I beg your indulgence to have some.

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    Krysys: *Yawns* Why does Abel have to be injured!? This Doom fella sure seems like the type of guy he'd like to destroy...
    Ano Doom:Holy shit...He can't be as bad as you said if he's been hurt in the ring....HAHAHAHA no one is anything in my world but victims and lambs for the slaughter...You're all falling into my trap...And you know what? Why don't YOU destroy me? As it is I keep making more enemys,I'll go with every damn one of you in the same night,one by one or at the same time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Carlin: Not much a fan of yours but that Salon 1995 looks awesome. I beg your indulgence to have some.
    *Ronaldo cocks and eyebrow at his request but just shrugs and offers him a glass*

Romulus: Here.

Blog Entries
    Ano Doom:I'm still waiting for you to accept my fight,big talker.
    Shaz: Like I said, we'll go one on one after War Games you death fool.