Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:What's it going to be? Will you two feeble minds face me together,or back to back in a gauntlet?
    Shaz: I could have you any day bitch. You don't understand who you are talking to, I am the EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion! I am better than you. Don't even try and challenge me.

Blog Entries
    Ano Doom:Enjoy pleasure and laughter for When I stomp your larynx and windpipe in you will never make another sound.
    Shaz: Okay, please don't hurt me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Is this guy serious?!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: I could have you any day bitch. You don't understand who you are talking to, I am the EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion! I am better than you. Don't even try and challenge me.
    Ano Doom:So ? Believe it or not,I won that belt too before my deep exile happened.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Ano Doom:So ? Believe it or not,I won that belt too before my deep exile happened.
    Ano Doom:And I am challenging you,Accept it already.

Shaz: Okay, please don't hurt me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Is this guy serious?!
    Ano Doom:The sky shall rain with your tears and blood when I snap your body cleanly on my knee.

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Ha! You won the title but you added nothing but dirt to it!

Shaz: Nope. First you'll have to see if John Cleverley wants you to enter War Games. You want a match with me, you earn it you cunt!

Ano Doom:The sky shall rain with your tears and blood when I snap your body cleanly on my knee.
    Shaz: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Your knees are probably made of rubber.

Shaz: Ha! You won the title but you added nothing but dirt to it!

Shaz: Nope. First you'll have to see if John Cleverley wants you to enter War Games. You want a match with me, you earn it you cunt!

Shaz: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Your knees are probably made of rubber.

Ano Doom:Nothing but dirt? Well that's funny you should say cause that's what I'm going to do you when I personally bury your mutilated body.

Fuck approval,Tell him you want to fight me and get it over with,Obviously you have a problem so lets cut to the chase so you can get your neck snapped.

But don't you worry,Ill already be stopping by his office one day very soon,And hurry up and get in the ring to find out about my knee.

Blog Entries
    Ano Doom:Nothing but dirt? Well that's funny you should say cause that's what I'm going to do you when I personally bury your mutilated body.

Fuck approval,Tell him you want to fight me and get it over with,Obviously you have a problem so lets cut to the chase so you can get your neck snapped.

But don't you worry,Ill already be stopping by his office one day very soon,And hurry up and get in the ring to find out about my knee.
    Shaz: Bitch please. You even touch me and I'll knock the living crap out of you. I don't know who you think you are, but you did give dirt to this title. All the wrestlers who held this belt gave dirt to it. I am the only wrestler that has given prestige to this belt ever, so you can threaten me to kill me all you want, but at the end of the day, you'll realize that the only reason you did kill me was because you didn't have the guts to pin me 1...2...3.

Fuck you Ano Doom. Let War Games finish, and then I can deal with you. I'm a guy who wants a worthy competitor, someone who has the ability to defeat me. I don't want some blood sucking dickhead like you. My problem with you, is that you want a title shot. If you do want a title shot, I'm completely fine with that. But you're gonna have to go to the back of the queue my friend. If anyone wants a title shot at any belt, then they earn it. That is exactly how I got my title shot!

I don't care if your knee is plastic, glass or whatever. Your knee is nothing compared to my wrestling ability. I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed. And if you really think that your knee is gonna affect me, then you'll obviously have to go back to Kindergarten. Especially with all your pathetic death threats.

Shaz: Bitch please. You even touch me and I'll knock the living crap out of you. I don't know who you think you are, but you did give dirt to this title. All the wrestlers who held this belt gave dirt to it. I am the only wrestler that has given prestige to this belt ever, so you can threaten me to kill me all you want, but at the end of the day, you'll realize that the only reason you did kill me was because you didn't have the guts to pin me 1...2...3.

Fuck you Ano Doom. Let War Games finish, and then I can deal with you. I'm a guy who wants a worthy competitor, someone who has the ability to defeat me. I don't want some blood sucking dickhead like you. My problem with you, is that you want a title shot. If you do want a title shot, I'm completely fine with that. But you're gonna have to go to the back of the queue my friend. If anyone wants a title shot at any belt, then they earn it. That is exactly how I got my title shot!

I don't care if your knee is plastic, glass or whatever. Your knee is nothing compared to my wrestling ability. I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed. And if you really think that your knee is gonna affect me, then you'll obviously have to go back to Kindergarten. Especially with all your pathetic death threats.
    Ano Doom:You hitting me may break your hand,I'll let you have five free punches as a matter of fact. I can defeat you time after time,Five times in a total of one minute. Well then as far as that goes,Maybe I'll just hit the three second layout on you and THEN kill you,how's that sound? And your wrestling ability may be nice,but once again you are making the same mistake as others...Underestimating me...I could beat you to death or chain wrestle you until you collapse,And at the moment,I want your blood on my hands,If the title comes with it,so be it, I suppose it would be...Entertaining. I have never threatened anyone,by the way. These are promises and warnings.

Blog Entries
    Divine: A challenge? Did I hear a challenge being issued? If you want a real challenge, a challenge of the mind, a challenge of strength, of challenge of your faith...then face me man