Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by No_1eddiefan View Post
    Kyojin: A two on one handicap match? Shaz, I may not like you, but I'm more than willing to work with you to kick this guy's ass.
    Shaz: Oh what? So you need help to kick someone elses ass? Jheeze, I thought you were the Master of True Wrestling. I'm pretty much capable of taking him on myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaz11 View Post
    Shaz: You? Win War Games? WTF?! That is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. Even The Blue Flash has a better chance of winning it than you!
    Kyojin: Look Shaz, we can come to a war of words in days to come, but this is the only time Doomy will come out of his cave in six months! We have to give him full attention as we tell him how much he sucks.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Shaz: Oh what? So you need help to kick someone elses ass? Jheeze, I thought you were the Master of True Wrestling. I'm pretty much capable of taking him on myself.
    Kyojin: No, I proved that when I put you through a chair with a fuckin' piledriver to beat you in a Last Man Standing match. I just thought you'd like a piece of the action.

Kyojin

Final ICW World Champion

eWN eFed Superstar of the Year 2012

ICW/IWA Superstar of the Year 2012

Final HWA Adrenaline Champion

Final EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion

Former EWNCW Tag Team Champion (as part of Hot Wasabi)

EWNCW Tag Team of the Year 2013 (as part of Hot Wasabi)

Former 2x IWA Endurance Champion

Former 2x ICW Insanity Champion

Blog Entries
    Kyojin: Look Shaz, we can come to a war of words in days to come, but this is the only time Doomy will come out of his cave in six months! We have to give him full attention as we tell him how much he sucks.
    Shaz: I'm not doing anything with you. Do it yourself. I'm not your bitch or lackey. Not my fault you're trying to make friends.

Blog Entries
    Kyojin: No, I proved that when I put you through a chair with a fuckin' piledriver to beat you in a Last Man Standing match. I just thought you'd like a piece of the action.
    Shaz: Bitch please, that is ICW. This is EWNCW. Where I am the champion. I don't care if you'd like a piece of action, if you want action then go somewhere else and play with your barbie dolls. I'm here to wrestle on my own, I'm not here to make friends.

Kyojin: You're*. And you see, you just made the first mistake, you're underestimating me on size. Sorry Doomy, how many titles have you won again? Oh that's right, the exact same amount as I. Only, that's going to change. On Redemption, you couldn't stop losing, when HWA died, I was undefeated on the very same show. In ICW, I'm going to be the World Champion in just a few weeks time. And as for this place, well while you're in hiding- like we all expect you to be- I'll be the guy kicking ass and taking names as I make my way through this company to the very very top.
    Ano Doom:You are nothing so there is nothing to underestimate,Even though I am not seeing you as less or more than what you are,Do not think that I am ever unprepared for a physical showdown,and I never stated your size to be any factor whatsoever...Don't flatter yourself...It was the Farm League Redemption was,So I'd at least hope you could run through them all...The past of my HWA career does not matter cuz I when Crunch your ribs with one hand ...All will change as you choke out the words:"I'm...Sorry." And who's hiding? I'm right behind you or do you not see me?

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Shaz: You? Win War Games? WTF?! That is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard. Even The Blue Flash has a better chance of winning it than you!

Shaz: Oh right. You're not even capable of taking on a leprechaun let alone two wrestlers.
    Ano Doom:I shall drive you into the ground like a post until your 50 feet below sea level.

Ano Doom:What's it going to be? Will you two feeble minds face me together,or back to back in a gauntlet?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:I shall drive you into the ground like a post until your 50 feet below sea level.
    Shaz: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Sorry, I just had a-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH

Shaz: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Sorry, I just had a-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH
    Ano Doom:Enjoy pleasure and laughter for When I stomp your larynx and windpipe in you will never make another sound.